Are SJWs and political correction dying did Trump usher in a new era?

Are SJWs and political correction dying did Trump usher in a new era?

youtube.com/watch?v=nQ1ga8yuM50

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mwtfAHyVZSo
youtube.com/watch?v=nq4orEHzrYU
youtube.com/watch?v=Vmi2_tIV7Po
discord.gg/CZhxK3f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yet another post to get those views up

Interesting.. I wonder what could be behind this change of heart.

I remember a time when 'redpilled' meant knowing of the Jews and their lies

weather you're right, or not (hint: you are), i think this is a good thing.
She's a very important person to the SJWs, and i doubt even half of them are just going to brush her off. I think this is going to help bring the left back to reasonable debate

Soon normies will be using "red pilled" the same way niggers use "woke", it will be meaningless.

Sage shill threads
Report all shills

>tfw the Sup Forums community has such a following that everyone want a piece of the pie.
Nothing is sacred when money is to be made.

it only took them 6 months to realize they lost the culture war

This. This is damage control, rats leaving the sinking Social Justice ship.

>it will be meaningless
It already is, only reddit-tier faggots use the term unironically.

surely somebody took one for the team and actually listened to this camwhore talk for ten minutes.
can we get the basic gestalt on this video?

You can safely skip the first 4 1/2 minutes. She actually puts a logo on the screen when she finally shuts the fuck up talking about herself.

The gist is that she is going to be doing interviews with anti-sjw types in the name of free speech.

thanks, dad.

"Good friends," who criticize her intellectual growth. Hope she realizes they aren't real friends.

There's a girl coming round mine later who looks just like Laci, she's half Jewish too, now I'm horny.

Please cite some other examples then, as most of them haven't budged an inch. In fact, many have gotten even WORSE. Seriously, you've still got Anita spewing shit when her site is on the brink of collapse.

huh just like "cuck"

She is getting more mentally mature by god i never thought id see the day, not redppilled though, its along way off. Maybe there is hope for her

I want to see her face when she realizes that the real red pill isn't taken orally ;^)

Have a little faith, it's the beginning of the end of tumblr-tier SJW. They won't switch to our side but blue haired genderfluid dykes aren't going to be humored much longer, they've alienated too much people with the cringe-worthy shenanigans.
youtube.com/watch?v=mwtfAHyVZSo

What's the short version, for those of us who don't want to spend precious minutes of our lives watching pie face?

don't talk about the red suppository

Stop touching your we-we, Adolf jr

Don't tell them it's a suppository, they'll figure out what /r9k/ is for.

that is one goofy looking bitch

Keep dreaming, these fucking retards are mass produced in lib colleges all over the world and it won't stop anytime soon - especially not because some literal nobody made some faggy video.

We need to get her to read Kevin MacDonald. I don't know what this cunt is doing, but she isn't taking the redpill. You /nu/pol faggots don't even know what the redpill is. You got some watered down reddit version of the redpill that you think is voting for Trump, thinking feminism is stupid, black guys in MAGA hats, and watching Sargon of Akkad videos. The redpill is the JQ and it can be found in the works of Kevin MacDonald. You guys are as redpilled as Laci Green. Congratulations, losers!

Check this out, she's a classy gal.

youtube.com/watch?v=nq4orEHzrYU

>weather you're right

>I think this is going to help bring the left back to reasonable debate

fuck that I want more autistic screeching

Male and Female, bitch. What the fuck is there to understand?

The next question is:
WHO'S NEXT?

satire right? right?

Is that actually her? Da fuck! Well that would explain things alright

Oh just got to the end of the video
She is trying to make her self out to be impartial because she plans to host (((debates))) between both sides (which will get many views I'm sure).
So in conclusion it's about money tbqh.

Where were you when Milo Stewart made her sexual debut? The wind is turning, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vmi2_tIV7Po

Slowly but surely, yes. The majority of voters in the US are now seeing how crazy the ultra-left is, with the An-Tifa violence, mentality disturbed screeching, safe-spaces, micro-agressions, anti-white discrimination, gays for moslem rights, etc., etc. Normal people, regular Joe's, are recognizing how looney the left is. When MAGA hits full stride, the SJW's will be in the shadows. Theyll make a final push, so be ready for some more crazy.

>
this. i dont want them to act reasonable.

fuck off niggers
she's a fucking stupid cunt and the
nobody gives a fuck about her, stupid cunt
> grandparents were rebels in 1979
so her grandparents were fighting to install islam? or fighting against it? either way this cunt is directly responsible for iran
moron fucking cunt

calm down, there's always going to be autistic morons, it's just that there won't be as much of a culture around it for the next...well, probably no more than 5 years

What in the fuck is that thing?

P A Y D E B T S
A
Y

D
E
B
T
S

LE BASED JEW AMIRITE GUISE!?

OP is cancer.
There are no good Jews.

>Are SJWs and political correction dying did Trump usher in a new era?

No. They've doubled down on it. If you are anywhere to the right of Karl Marx, you're a nazi bigot.

there's going to be a lot of "back-peddling" forced on some channels to reset them for 2018
bill maher will backpeddle his "literally hitler" so in 2018 he can drag it out again
you're watching propaganda
this is entirely fucking manufactured
this is lies
they already know what they're doing
pretending to realize it
is a fucking lie
this is a tool, this is taqiyya, stop fucking buying into it

If your post is unironic you're much worse than cancer

There are no good Jews.

--

What the fuck is that??

Do you mean religious jews or the race?

this is where controlled oppo will be wheeled out to fall on the sword of sjws
they're behind this
she's too well paid off

Melissa Moore and Riley Reid already look like her. Just fap to them.

Nothing but opportunists trying to latch onto "red pilled" culture now that they've realized how badly their SJW values and beliefs were crushed.

Pay denbts

Holy shit, Laci Green actually made a video defending SUBSTANTIVE free speech.

>can't stop posting her video here to get those views

>I think this is going to help bring the left back to reasonable debate
M8 these are the same people who were forced to eat their children because they crashed the soviet union's economy with no survivors there is no reason there

"Jew" is a title you adopt when identifying with the Tribe of Judah.
Jew as a title signals religious belief, as the very word "Jew" derives from Torah.
There is, in fact, no such thing as a "non-religious Jew."
>pic related

A Jew who denounces their Judaism and Israel and all other Jews, is simply a

>Semite of Hebrew lineage

They have cleaned their minds, but not their genes. These Semites should adopt Christianity and must never be allowed to interbreed or hold offices of authority in society.

Yes, that's her.

no this is classic bait and switch and you are a aussie that is mediocre at shitposting
sageit

not going to watch this but what is it

based kek

So she is basically at the levl of a liberal from 1990's

This is a purple pill.

As soon as she realizes that pregnancy is the womans spiritual goal, and providing a stable home for her husband is her job, she would have taken the entry level red pill.

Everyone knows the final Red Pill is "Die Endlösung der Judenfrage"

Why is a "normative" way of seeing sexuality considered wrong in this fucked up timeline? I mean, sex is pretty fucking straight-forward otherwise we wouldn't be here.

Or she is getting close to the wall and is now looking for a betacuckboi provider. Also she has HPV

I mean, I gotta give her some credit. At least she's actually questioning things, which is the first step toward breaking the conditioning, while being surrounded by sjw fucktards who will no doubt turn on her for this.

Its the classic chan cycle.
>one board memes something
>meme catches on
>user spreads it to another board
>new board tosses its OC on it
>meme spreads off site by mongoloid rebbitfags
>we abandon it because normies have cooties
>repeat the cycle

That's not the worst of her problems...

This this this. Report for advertising and sage if you must reply.

>so her grandparents were fighting to install islam? or fighting against it? either way this cunt is directly responsible for iran

Plenty of all kinds people from commies and liberals to islamists were involved in Iranian Revolution. Once Shah was removed, Islamists started to get rid of secular factions involved in Iranian revolution. Basically same shit as with Russian revolutions of 1917, one group revolutionaries can fuck everyone else involved in post revolution chaos.

I like the word Panzerkampfwagen
Isn't it cool?

I dont think anyone knows. They should get a top scientist to do an autopsy on that thing. What a disgusting thing to find in your bathtub

That's why revolutions in Europe would be so dangerous.

It's gonna be a man. Laci's got hot pants for a man who hates social justice.

You know what is cooler?

"Szyxyskyzzxsky"
I heard it means "Fuck off slav-shit" in Polish.

even though i occasionally put stuff in my nose, seeing a chick do that, or bang shit, is so goddamn unattractive.

what the fuck is that thing?

discord.gg/CZhxK3f

join kekistan, PRAISE KEK

That's exactly what it means

Mentally ill and narcissistic.

I really hope that this isn't the face of America's future.

got me mate
3rd degree burn
nice job

kek I still remember when that slut made that virtue signalling video after the election
fucking hate that "rawr im so quirky" cunt

dumb flag clicking cunt
nope, she is being paid to pretend to engage
same reason lena dunham is doing shows in midwest - this is about her trying to push the shit of "the light left" onto the middle
fucking lies
taqiyya
the time off was for her to get conditioning, so she could run these outreach - it's planned, it's not what's happening on stage, it's designed to make people feel they "belong" and have a special position, they'll be registering people and it's all for the 2018

Do you guys think he's ITT? Hope you're doing well, Stef.

flag clicking shill faggot
"HAVE A LITTLE FAITH"
you'll hear that a lot
> give them some currency

NO. Only judge her on her ideas and what she says
don't give her credit for reaching out
> known rapists decides to listen to his victims speak
so brave
no, judge her on the conclusion, this is all fake
this is part of the "get the middle" project - pretend to distance, bring people in, use the same divisive tactics to radicalize them and bully them deeper

--

Sage

her face is too weird for me

>e-celeb shit

Stop giving attention to literal whos that think they're important because they talk about politics on youtube.

Shit, think I quoted the wrong person. Oh, well. You're being far more sensible than the intended target anyway.