Just 2mg a day

We should start making mock advertisement memes that look like legit drug ads for Pimozide. Although you wouldn't hear it from the main stream media, 2 milligrams a day of Pimozide has been use to treat Gender Dysphoria successfully in some patients. But of course it's much more profitable for unscrupulous doctors to recommend extremely costly surgery and a life time of expensive hormone treatments instead, cause it's more lucrative. Add in the settlement profits that soulless trial lawyers can make by forcing everyone to pay for it through civil rights lawsuits, and it makes sense why the public isn't really aware about the less drastic, more humane, and cost effective option of Pimozide. Let's troll the word out to the normies.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
genderanalysis.net/2016/12/myth-pimozide-and-gender-dysphoria-gender-analysis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

interesting

Post some links to studies confirming this, makes your post more informative

I've seen threads about this earlier, here's the best tl;dr study:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957

Found that one, too.
I think it is indeed interesting that medicine can help, but its just a singular case.

Unfortunately, in the West larger studies of treating gender disphoria with drugs will hardly ever be allowed.
Maybe China could do some research, but they wouldn't even have problems with many trannies, as they have so many excess males there.

That's the study I had read about. I am just suggesting creating professional looking advertisements for the drug as a meme, to get people to start questioning the narritive being fed by the left about it (Bill Nye the Pseudo Science Guy). Because it is still listed (last I checked) on the DSM as a mental disorder. I think the surgery will go down in history as our generations labotomy: unethical, usesless, and barbaric.

>Unfortunately, in the West larger studies of treating gender disphoria with drugs will hardly ever be allowed.
That's why it's a singular case. Research like this will nevver progress in the West as long as we keep pretending that it's not a mental illness.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
you won't convince anyone with a study with a sample size of n=1.

Look into this though, their primary reason for disregarding this study is apparently the marvelous efficacy of transition surgery.

genderanalysis.net/2016/12/myth-pimozide-and-gender-dysphoria-gender-analysis/

Pimozide is an antipsychotic so that implies trannys are psychos lol. Top kek

They are psychotic.

Psychosis: a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality.

The suicide rate among post ops is staggering. If a antipsychotic can work, wouldn't it be more humane? I know that the gay lobby would be against it cause they are busy trying to gay-up western civilization. But we should create memes that look like drug ads promoting it.

I bet you that the magic bullet would be anti-psychotics + sex hormones (T for men, E for women). I wonder whether Bruce Jenner went bonkers when he came off the steroids he used for sports.

>Pimozide is an antipsychotic so that implies trannys are psychos
I am not sure if you can argue like that. Clearly, gender disphoric peeople have a mental health problem.
Even though the fact that the same drugs helps for different conditions may point to the fact that the underlying physical causes are similiar, it is possible that drugs help with multiple, different diseases.
So saying gender disphoria and psychosis is the same or even just linked in anyway (such as in brain morphology or genetic risk markers) is daring.

Definitely. One of the side effects of quitting with steroids is the increased making of estrogen. You get little manboobies and you turn into a whiny little cunt, probably the reason why Bruce Jenner cut his dick off and went mad.

It possible. Steroids, if you don't come off it properly can cause serious mental and physiological issues. Back then they didn't know as much now, so if he quit cold turkey, his T levels would of dropped to nothing, because while you are on them, your testicles shut down all testestorone production. That's why your supposed to supplement with T when you are going to get off them to slowly turn production back on again.

It was used in a study of a single person, who was schizophrenic, whose gender issues were related to their schizophrenia.
holy shit you guys are fucking retarded.

>The suicide rate among post ops is staggering.
To expand on that
Ten times the rate for everyone else.
The worldwide, overall suicide rate is about 5%.
The suicide rate for crossdressers who don't take HRT or undergo sex reassignment surgery is 26%.
The suicide rate for post-op FtMs who have the best possible circumstances, e.g. family and friends are aware and accepting of the transition, passes well enough that random strangers don't notice they're trannies, the state pays for their HRT and surgery, etc...
Is 41%.
Gee, I wonder why anyone would say they have a mental illness.

A sample size of one is going to convince precisely no one with a brain

The abstract says that the person had a strong learning disability, not that he had schizophrenia.

Does the article state otherwise?

sauce please

retarded leaf, see:
There is no larger sample size because (((they))) don't want a large sample size. There's more shekels to be made on severely mentally ill faggots with all sorts of therapies and treatments than with a simple form of medication. Are you a tranny shill by any chance?

Exactly. A prescription for 2mg a day isn't gonna bring the money in that a surgery would and life time dependence on hormones would. These shady doctors know it.

Make it 2mg fentanyl
If it can solves the junky problem it can solves the tranny problem

This is a 21-year-old experiment, and it's a single case of successful treatment of a mental disorder that lefties never believed to be the only reason why people turn queer. It won't work the way you expect it to.

Wtf user. That is nonsense. Because only 2 milligrams of estrogen a day let you turn into a "women".

Ask your doctor...

Maybe omit the word "tranny", say (gender) disphoria, if you want to give the impression of trustworthiness.

Good point

Bump. Anyone else wanna try their hand at making a meme/ad?

Well phrased.

Hope someone archives these.

>We should start making mock advertisement memes that look like legit drug ads for Pimozide. Although you wouldn't hear it from the main stream media, 2 milligrams a day of Pimozide has been use to treat Gender Dysphoria successfully in some patients. But of course it's much more profitable for unscrupulous doctors to recommend extremely costly surgery and a life time of expensive hormone treatments instead, cause it's more lucrative. Add in the settlement profits that soulless trial lawyers can make by forcing everyone to pay for it through civil rights lawsuits, and it makes sense why the public isn't really aware about the less drastic, more humane, and cost effective option of Pimozide. Let's troll the word out to the normies.
That's stupid. All you need is thyroid hormone.

working on it as we speak

This should do

Are you trying to imply it's normal to want to be another gender when you weren't born amphibian?

Sounds like an excellent reason to do a follow up study

Bump