How many days will the news keep shilling this information that everyone knew for almost a week now?

How many days will the news keep shilling this information that everyone knew for almost a week now?

news is just a front to cover up illegal deals with nonsense.

How is 3 days almost a week? You know when you lie about small things like this it makes your side look bad

Suck it up trumptard.

Idiot boy is going down.

You do know what the word almost means, right faggot?

go back to redacted you shill scumbag

Oh hes REALLY going down. such juicy info out there! kill yourself faggot

You do know that 3 days isn't "almost" a week?

Did you know I fucked your mother?

>complains about shills
>literally makes a slide thread

Whats the matter, offended that you're a cuck? Go convince your wife to prep the bull for you faggot

> read about Comey being fired
> inb4 "Trump had him fired because information about muhh russian hacking"
> turns on German Quality™News™ later that day
> Picture of Trump, Comey and Putin in the Background
> Quality™News™ Narrator trying to make it sound as if Trump fired Comey in order to cover up his alleged connections to "the russian hackers"

You can't make this shit up. I really hope all those "Journalists" lose their Jobs some day.

>being this alone

eat some dicks trumptard

I guess less than half of something is equivalent to "almost" something
typical drumpfkin responses

OOOhh soo edgy! Did your daddy tell you to write that? You fags are fucking pathetic. Go put a pussy hat on and walk around your shitty nigger infested city you scumbag

I fucked your mother and you watched. I have it on video

Sorry kid she's not paying your college fund anymore

What's with the shills? You really think you're going to convince anything to anyone? Wow insulting people for no reason is such a great tactic! Can't wait for the masses suicides

Spend months telling your audience the Comey was a hack that cost their candidate the election. Takes a bit of time to turn that ship around.

Comey is out.. go cry about it fag

Muh Russia!

Amen brother
BERNIE CAN STILL WIN!

Wtf I love comey now

pro-tip. Look at what he is doing in the meantime.