White males are superior!

>white males are superior!
>turns out science shows that white males have the least dynamic and least evolved brains of all classifiable groups and genders

You can't make up pottery this beautiful. racists BTFO for GOOD.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
news.ubc.ca/2015/05/06/how-your-brain-reacts-to-emotional-information-is-influenced-by-your-genes/
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
medicalxpress.com/news/2013-10-oral-bacteria-fingerprint-mouth.html
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5
nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html
ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
ww
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Arguments_regarding_the_existence_of_races
penetrate.blogspot.com/2009/09/biological-differences-between-races.html
jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/
jaymans.wordpress.com/hbd-fundamentals/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/06/05/mating-patterns-family-types-social-structures-and-selection-pressures/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/02/15/cousin-marriage-conundrum-addendum/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/03/09/all-cousins-are-not-created-equal/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/big-summary-post-on-the-hajnal-line/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/09/23/core-europe-and-human-accomplishment/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2012/01/16/behind-the-hajnal-line/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/clannishness-defined/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/01/18/historic-european-homicide-rates-and-the-hajnal-line/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2012/01/25/outbreeding-self-control-and-lethal-violence/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Lynn
youtube.com/watch?v=91eMZQeclqQ&ytbChannel=McWeeaboo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White males establish and achieve their desired goals while everyone else flounders with no direction in life.

Really makes you think...

>Really makes you think...
Not with your white male brain it doesn't. The proof is in the science.

Off coarse white male brains are less evolved as we are at the peak and the rest of monkeys has to follow up. you still need a few generations of selective breeding to even compete with white male brains.

what is white male? r1 nigger or I ubermensch? get fucked (((norwegian))) don't let me see you on this board again

why is it science when it makes white men look bad, and racist "debunked pseudoscience" when it makes them look good?

>women have a higher tolerance for ambiguity
>more intelligent because they can't make up their fucking minds
what

>white men have an easier time specializing than being generalizing
Are you fucking retarded? This says white men are better.

>implying hunter gatherer (((I))) which is also found in the mongoloid Finns and south Slavs is even equal to the superior pure north west European r1b

>(((science)))
There is no objective science since the 1940's. Everything has become narratives, branding and appeal to authority.

no sauce. Sage.

>Spamfag reposted 12 times in the passed 2 days/10
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

I wonder (((who))) wrote this article? Could it be.... no...but.....maybe?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

College is so anti-intellectual these days.

>turns out science shows that white males have the least dynamic and least evolved brains of all classifiable groups and genders

It says white males in organizations dominated by white males are close minded and unable to think outside the box. Doesn't say anything about what you're talking about.

eh, this is framed properly. i don't really have a problem with it.

>white men are the worst in the entire world
>white women are a bit better, but are still bad

Really almonds my activation circuits and ponders the existence of white countries as the forefront of humanity while Africans never even found Madagascar even when there were more sub-species in Africa than anywhere else in the world and not a single sub-species could match the worst of the other major races.

>yes... Yes goyim... Don't make decisions, opinions are for the stupid

Racism is a social construct!
>sage

kys business sciences retard

>you can't make up this pottery
>pottery
I can see your brain is still evolving

go away newfag, your reddit is showing.

Yeah that must be why we're so shit at everything and everyone else needs special rule bending to compete with us.
Fucking state of critical analysis nowadays.
You can literally convince these muppets of anything just by writing it down and pretending it has some kind of authority.
Research from this study has shown that OP has the intellectual acuity of a marshmallow.
Sage

>
wow thats amazing so we are subhumans compared to others and yet world is shaped by european culture to the last detail. inventions, medicine, culture, everything. truly amazing

I bet the same nigger who wrote this would have you think the cradle of cvilization was a nigresses cunt

why are the accomplishments of white males so much more impressive?

>Research indicated

What was the methodology of this research?

How is "cognitive complexity" measured, and was the method of measurement they used scientifically established and significant?

This isn't a textbook, it's some feminist profs. Class syllabus or booklet. Beyond worthless.

Also
>White men are biologic different from women and minorities.
This is just validation for racial theory and sexism.

the real proof is in the history, actually. we ruled the goddamn world with our "least evolved brains" and still do, economically.

definitely written by a queer black woman. Their obsession with white men is almost laughable.

Their commentary makes perfect sense. After all, this perfectly explains why women make such good researchers and account for so many nobel prize winners.

Oh, wait.

Trusting anything this day in age, least of all x3(science)x3. Fuck off.

Science isn't obsessed with anyone. It's your fragile white male ego making you think in those pathetic white-centering terms.

Found the faggot tranny

Man you just posted a piece of paper and claim "science says". Post the sources, methodology etc and if the point still stands when it gets picked apart its better for u

It's a bait thread. That's pseudo science too. 2 seconds in google lol. White brains are more evolved than black and womens brains

THIS IS NOW A RACE REALISM THREAD:

>Lynn's 2006 Race Differences in Intelligence: An Evolutionary Analysis is the largest review of the global cognitive ability data. The book organises the data by nine global regions, surveying 620 published studies from around the world, with a total of 813,778 tested individuals.

>Lynn's meta-analysis lists the average IQ scores of East Asians (105), Europeans (99), Inuit (91), Southeast Asians and Amerindians each (87), Pacific Islanders ( 85), Middle Easterners (including South Asians and North Africans) (84), East and West Africans (67), Australian Aborigines (62) and Bushmen and Pygmies (54).
Do pigmentation and the melanocortin system modulate aggression and sexuality in humans as they do in other animals?
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

Blacks are 55x more likely of having the "warrior Gene"that makes you violent and crazy
>5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
50% of Whites have the empathy gene compared to 10% of blacks

news.ubc.ca/2015/05/06/how-your-brain-reacts-to-emotional-information-is-influenced-by-your-genes/

Intelligence is mostly inherited, blacks score on average 1 standard deviation or below whites on IQ tests meaning far more are near retard level while only a microscopic number can be called "geniuses"

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Humans can be genetically categorized into five racial groups, corresponding to traditional races.
pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf

>it appears
>research has indicated

Man, this sure doesn't read like some frumpy liberal professor pulled it out of their ass

I guess that's why whites have been on top throughout history, and blacks have been running around naked living in shit. Your Niggerology wont work on us.

psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf

"Human genetic variation is geographically structured" and corresponds with race.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000

Race can be determined via genetics with certainty for >99.8% of individuals.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
Oral bacteria can be used to determine race.
medicalxpress.com/news/2013-10-oral-bacteria-fingerprint-mouth.html

Race can be determined via brain scans.
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5

There was "minimal gene flow" between archaic Europeans and Asians.
nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html

Common-sense racial categories have biological meaning.
ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf
Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
ww w.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
Arguments Regarding the Existence of Races
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Arguments_regarding_the_existence_of_races

Biological Differences Between the Races
penetrate.blogspot.com/2009/09/biological-differences-between-races.html

JayMan’s Race, Inheritance, and IQ F.A.Q.
jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/

HBD Fundamentals
jaymans.wordpress.com/hbd-fundamentals/

hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/06/05/mating-patterns-family-types-social-structures-and-selection-pressures/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/02/15/cousin-marriage-conundrum-addendum/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/03/09/all-cousins-are-not-created-equal/

hbdchick.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/big-summary-post-on-the-hajnal-line/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/09/23/core-europe-and-human-accomplishment/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2012/01/16/behind-the-hajnal-line/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/clannishness-defined/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/01/18/historic-european-homicide-rates-and-the-hajnal-line/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2012/01/25/outbreeding-self-control-and-lethal-violence/

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Lynn

>least dynamic?

WTF does that mean? We move our brains less? Is that because we don't do pic related?

>science
>quotes a management study (i.e. non scientific bullshit)

No amount of yelling "nigger" or spamming bad 20 year-old copypasta from stormfront is going to change science. White males have been exposed by modern science and methodologies as exactly the inferiors they like to claim others are.

Having more ambiguity is a bad thing. It makes it easier for them to lie to themselves and never strive for greatness because they already believe they are perfect.

>linking some SJW student's coursework as a credible source

Wew.

>SJW student trying to make absurd point that non-white people have "more flexible cognitive structures than white males" (whatever that means), by citing research that shows women apparently have a higher tolerance for ambiguity

Wew.

In the trash it goes.

Ambiguity is a scientific terms meaning in this context capacity for abstract thought. Women and nonwhites think in the abstract and with creativity, while white male brains are rigid and like dull one trick pony machines.

until they meet an actual alpha white male, and realize that shit is a whole lot simpler than previously imagined
and we don't give a fuck
that's basically why degeneracy is so rampant now days...
and we still don't give a fuck

>stormfront
Amen brothers all these STUPID CRACKA STORMFAGS are DUMB AS SHIT amiright mah nigga?
I love fucking white bitches!
White genocide when??

>trusting a... "study" with political implications

Sure does make my nucleons spin.

If white males are inferior how did they conquer the world?

This is why they promote white women with black men, and never white men with any race period. They want the white man gone, that is the only threat.

that isnt science you are looking at. that is propaganda. BTFO.

Are you sure?
No blacks or women usually have an Occipital bun, I'm pretty sure I've seen no women or niggers do any "abstract thinking"
>Women and nonwhites think in the abstract and with creativity
Wrong. They strongly rely on groupthink and deciding based on emotions.

No no it IS science by a student in business school telling us we should flush out demanding nagging natives with complacent and exploitable third worlders to smash the fash.

Stop being such a bigot omg

>women and minorities are more impressionable/likely to accept things without fully understanding them
k

Uh, that actually says women are scatterbrained and worthless while white males are the only group that are focused.

Eat shit kike.

I would love it if you could elaborate, how exactly do women and nonwhites have heightened ability for abstract thought?

Even if this was true, which I highly doubt, it would not ''BTFO racists''
It would be proof that racists are right, and that every race is different.

No data, not even a reference. Do you take anyone's nonsense at face value if they use large enough words?

>(((ambiguous tasks)))

It's what modern science conclusively proves. I'm not going to speculate on why it is that way. As far as I know that's still an open question.

I wonder why white people dominaed the world for centuries instead of other races if that (((study))) is true.

Really activates my almonds

Muh research

Lena Dunham is that you?

Yup. Modern science conclusively proves you're retarded. But, of course I don't have to post any proof, it's just SCIENCE dude.
You literally aren't refuting anything I say, just repeating "you're wrong, science is right" when there is no "science" there
I think is confirmed

Nice source, faggot.

(((Science))) anyways lets not forget we are writing on white males internet and computer. Paid BS study. But then again maybe pic related is superior

but if race doesn't exist how are those results real?

When you've poked the white male fragility and they cry their frustrated "nigger!" mantra. Feels good. They have nothing.

Intellectually and otherwise IMPOTENT.

>pygmies
Wonder why we never see much about these mini morons, I suspect that (((the powers that be))) fear they won't be able to convince the public that "they are just like you." Can you imagine what they would be like living with?

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS ALLOWED ON Sup Forums AND NOT GETTING BANNED?
I GOT BANNED FOR STARTING A RELATED THREAD.
FUCK YOU MODS, FUCK YOU!

E-Ebola-Chan

destroyed my B Brain!

youtube.com/watch?v=91eMZQeclqQ&ytbChannel=McWeeaboo

POL BTFO ETERNALLY

>undertaking ambiguous tasks

anything that unironically refers to someone as """"white"""" is pure postmodern pseudoscience rubbish. there has never been a universal "white race."

Be careful...

You posted this shittier bait yesterday.
1/10
Fuck off, Snownigger

(((((((((((((((((((Science))))))))))))))))))))

How does science explain women being borderline retarded on pretty much any actual debating, however educated they are?

>white people dominated the world forever
They are the Egyptian, Persian and Indus Valley civilisation the oldest in world. Can't a remember a white during that period. What you idiot skinheads don't understand is that a civilisation has a time during which it dominates the world. This is the period of western domination. As simple as that. All the scientists you claim as white are the Jews you hate. The "red pill" pol can't that is that the reason Jews dominate and run the world is because they build it. Now fuck off teethnigger

It's because you are a crest nigger

Interesting "shit bait" that consistently gets 100+ crying white males even when the thread is posted back to back.

>Jews
>Built the world

Ughhhhh... go poo in a loo

>they build it.

I'd say they ruined it

and the proof is your "countrymen" still shit on the streets.

This was clearly not written by a SJW

I like this joke! Its a good joke.

Rare. In fact I've never even heard of that country.

>classifiable groups

you played yourself

DOUBLE WHAMMY

Burger with a side of polish sausage.

Take that poo!

>DAS RITE WHITE BOI WE GOT DEM DYNAMINIC FLEXIBLE YAKUB BRAINS

>Flexible cognitive structures.
>Look everyone, I'm so fluid. I'm gender fluid and I undertake tasks that man simply can't! Girl power!

What about other races in the same context?

>flexable thoughts
>ambiguity

Fancy ways of saying women abandon logic in favor of irrationality and emotions.

>WHITEYS BRAINS ARE LEAST EVOLVED
>WHITEYS R FUCKIN DUMB!
>OH SHIT WHITEYS R TAKING OVER THE WORLD
>FUCKING RACIST WHITEYS
If we White males have the least evolved brains, than how the fuck did we literally conquer EVERYTHING?

Yet you are here using White technology?

Your behavior is why we want you either dead or removed from Europe. No one gives a fuck about your posturing when you did nothing but be a shitskin.

POOOOO IN A LOOOOOO

Nigger calling someone a nigger.

Also Iranians are/were white.

Also majority of scientists are not jews and jews themselves are largely white (Ashkenazi Jews)

Still, why did I expect anything better then shitty bait from shitskin from shit country. Next time take a dump in one of your designated shitting streets, stop polluting this prestigius board.

alright lets be honest a lot of white people are fuckin stupid if you go outside in america

and so is niggers tho

theres a minority of smart whites theyre not all master race intelligence lets be fuckin honest but almost all asians and indians are smart tho

and outperform whites in america

i might sound like a cuck right now but lets face it

Help me understand this Sup Forums, my paternal is r1b, but I have darker skin, I look more spaniard than anything but I have no iberian in me. 75 percent is middle eastern and the rest is 9 percent italian.

why?