Reminder that americans are literally the only people responsible for the islamization of europe and all the terrorism...

Reminder that americans are literally the only people responsible for the islamization of europe and all the terrorism, can you faggots at least admit this?

Reminder that you let them in faggot

we do this, and we do that. shhhshhhhhhhh we don't do a thing, they do it to us. we are part of the victims, not the victimizers.

/thread

Reminder that you killed the people that were trying to keep them out

>blame merkel
>jewishmoney.jpeg

Hitler wanted to give Morocco to Islam, so I have a hard time believing that.

HILLOREEEEEE WUZ POREZIDENTOLOLIZO!!!!!!

They wouldn't have come in if you fuckers hadn't fuck around with THEIR land for shits and giggles.

Like you faggots blame islam for "trying to kill western culture", but you sure as fuck weren't saying anything when you were destroying THEIR culture and land when they were already keeping to themselves

No hard feelings aquafresh, the Jews just paid us better.

yes its got to be the american citizens!
not the government, the citizens are the ones funding and traininf isis! not the government that steals our tax dollars to do so!!
fuck you people are worse then the sheep in my country.
and a reminder if you blame the american PEOPLE, you are a sheep.

>THEIR land
nah. fuck off.

>its our fault your elites want a more reliable voting bloc in order to stay in power at the expense of your society as you know it

Friendly reminder that you are being overrun because you are a weak people and will never improve your situation blaming others for natural selection not working out in your favor

And yet the majority of your people supported this.

It was their land, what the fuck are you trying to imply?

Kys amerijewnigger

try to spice up the bait its kind of boring and stereotypical

And when Britain divided up the remains of the Ottoman Empire after WWI? Was that our fault too?

I agree, but some European countries have joined in on the USA blowing up parts of the Middle East all this time as well. Tagging along for the pillaging and raping.

Reminder that (((americans))) are literally the only people responsible for the islamization of europe and all the terrorism, can you faggots at least admit this?

FTFY

I wonder whose interest it all served?

We were trying to kill them all. Faggot Euros and their Anti-Americanism brought the refugee crisis on themselves because they wanted to virtue signal.

EU didnt have to let them in. The terrorism you are correct about though. We are responsible for coming in contact like these sand people.

Who, indeed?

sorry

>muslims
>renowned warriors
lolololololololololololol

im not imply. it's not their sandnigger land.

OP is correct. In a hundred years, white people are fucked. Karma bitches.

(((They))) really fooled you. If 9/11 was an inside job and not Muslim terrorists, then your hatred for Muslims is literally based of a propagated hoax and is thus absurd.

They fucked everyone in their path and afghans in general already expelled like a 100 threats including 2 world powers from their lands.

so who's land is it then?