The only thing Scandinavians are good at is their appearance. Prove me wrong, pro tip you can't

The only thing Scandinavians are good at is their appearance. Prove me wrong, pro tip you can't

Our countries are also among the highest developed in the world (Norway being on 1st place).

(((HDI)))
fake news

Also, the Roman elite had a Nordic appearance.

We did not build fancy buildings up in the North because around the year 0, we had less than 10,000 inhabitants so it made no sense and additionally we had to survive long winters and snow, we needed to ensure nutrition in the cold months with little sun.

>my ancestor

So, the photograph is no proof for you?

Whatever, meanwhile I live in a first class, highest developed country with beautiful and educated people.

Augustus doesn't look Nordic.
Looks just like a lot of central Italian.
My dad looks like that, m8.

that girl is fucking jammal on the side and loves it because nordcucks are notorious for having small dicks (like any white males compared to blacks)

Shut the fuck up loser, this is clearly a Divide and Conquer thread. Stupid nigger.

WE WUZ CONSULS N EMPERORS N SHIET

You nords are literally the niggers of Europe

stop saying positive things about Norway, we need less sandniggers to know about it so they don't come here.

Why are you so jelly not belonging to the Nordic master race, Pavel?

Dude they were not nordic

>My dad looks like that, m8.
Sure, Giovanni, sure

that ' guy ' looks like a fucking trannie

ranked by kikes for open buthole diversity

Genetically speaking Italians are the most diverse of Europe.

Based.

Also their nose wasn't like the nordic one

>Highest developed country in the whole world
>You nord are literally the niggers of Europe
Sure Abdullah, believe whatever makes you happy.

Implying there isn't nordcuck looking people anywhere else in europe. Sure you may have more of them, and some do look indeed different, more "exotic" nordic or nordic-finno-ugric, but that doesn't mean there isn't any of them somewhere else. I mean I haven't been to scandilands yet, but I'm pretty sure most of you just look generic white like everybody else. Prove me wrong. Unless you mean culturally nordic, I don't know about that though these days...

l-leave marzia out of this you phux

because i saw women like her enjoying 10 inch black dick

Marzia looks like shit desu sępai

That trannie would easily kick your poor ass, Marko

Oh my bad
He meant oil niggers

I doubt it nigger
2m here, hbu?

>2 mmbopd
>oil niggers
Kek'd

>Prove me wrong.
No, no you are right, there are mostly generic/average looking girls here, please do not come to my country.

More than the whole EU combined

his gf is italian nigger faggot

It's an openly held belief in this country that your countries will soon be "pulling a Venezuela," as they say. I hope you're stocked up on canned veggies.

No I have to do the research myself, I don't trust you.

>Belgium and Saudi Arabia agree on a thing
What else is new

>that chin

When swedistan crash i might sweep in and """rescue""" a qt swede