You all say Germany is declining ... let's look at the FACTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=QHZR9SA5pOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>muh shekels
>muh fake wealth

FPBP

Your country is failing culturally, money won't matter when the inhabitants aren't even German.

For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Too bad you stupid krauts are just building up a giant welth reserve only to pass it over to the invading barbarians who will replace you in a generation

You are like millions of honey bees working to death only for some jackass to come and take all your honey.

You are doomed deutschcuck

You'll soon be known as Germanistan the sand nigger kingdom, why can't you just tell us where you've been hiding the still living Hitler all these years and solve Europe like the Hero's Europe deserves

>tfw darkest of blue

You are to Turkey what the Aztecs were to Spain.

Correct. What difference does it make? It won't last for long.

Selling souls for shekels.

Muh Canada has lots of room
Muh Canada needs filling
Muh Canadian greeeeed

Germany is fucked. It is cuck central. All the bad things in the EU start in Germany. You will soon be an Islamic republic.

highest income, lowest birthrates. see you in 20 years, we'll see if those replacements from the middle-east and africa are going to sustain your little paradise that was built by your ageing and rapidly dying white population.

dumb kraut.

You are like a giant parasite upon the rest of EU economies, you have put your rules upon the rest making it impossible to have fresh entrepreneur startups in new member states challenging your companies.

Another Google or Amazon starting in Romania or Croatia? You won't allow it.

Plus you aggressively push your products flooding smaller markets and outpricing the domestic competition.

But what is the worst thing is you stealing our people since you won't breed to work for you.
----
You are evil and you need to die. All of you.

Abandoning jingoism was a mistake.

>muh money

I agree with my neighbor on every point. Post 2nd world war Germany should have been industrially destroyed and converted into an agricultural society with only light industry. You were given a chance yet again and diced it into the toilet.

>wealth
yeah not having a culture and having money is usual for a kike

>delusional germanistani
oh look, 8pm, time to pray to muhammad

Germany is cucked said a guy from UK... you love paki/indian cock so much even more than EU. After Brexit you gonna get more paki/indian for all the tech jobs coz Brits are just too stupid to do.

Yellow Master race :^)

Babies are the future not paper.

Look who is speaking.

Tfw no yellow tint at all
Fucking Hans

>tic grows as its host dies

>He cares more about money and material wealth than his own people, values and culture

Good goy

/thread

It's either

>stay poor
>retain culture
or
>get rich
>lose culture

In the end it's lose lose.

tfw not in a dark red area of germany

germany died in 1945
this
wealth doesn't matter if you can't afford housing. being wealthy just for the sake of consuming is fucking degrading. liberal traitors only care about ((growth))

so many sour grapes itt lmao

Haha, yeah. Success breeds jealousy

You got us. We are so so jealous of your dying country. Sell your souls like you always do!

>have high purchasing power
>go to market to utilize your high purchasing power
>get run over by islamic truck of love
kek

No matter what you say you simply do not understand. More non whites=shittier countries. Every single time.

Keep fanning your balls, self congratulating over a few more shekels. None of that matters when you will be a caliphate in two generations.

Why do Germans revel in the economic achievements of their forefathers while simultaneously pissing on them?

do you know what the word 'declining'?

you can't see wether or not something is declining from a picture representing a single point in time.

Don't they teach that in german public education? You know right between, Germany is bad, and Islamists are the best.

mfw Norway>Germany

>(((purcashing power)))
let's also have a look at (((gdp))) goy.

It's threads like that why I'm so glad the german language and its people will most likely be extinct by the year 2100.

To this day I have yet to meet a german that does not have that aura of social awkwardness all around him infecting everyone else. Your shitty and despicable autistic genes should be purged from the face of the Earth.

You fuckers don't deserve to live, and I say this being half a german. Someone please give me a decent set of chromosomes and not this shit I currently have.

Good analogy my leaf.

ethnic germans are decling not the state

/thread

the facts are that Germany has a Muslim population of less than 5% and niggers from pol and stormfront try to deceive the public by constantly cherry picking pictures of bad people and making up memes.

an example of this was a couple of months ago when they photoshoped this shit and tried to pass as real

YOU are the fake news faggots

>FACTS

>Islamic gibberish intensifies

Just doing my bit

Jesus Christ man, look how unequal my country is. Look how bloated London is.And they wonder why the white working class are threatening to kick off.

Call me when you break all those international treaties you were forced to sign and restart of the militarization of your country again.

Is this shopped?

Here's another fact, krautshit

>when you have a better sense of humor than an american

The muslim population is not spread out evenly, that's the problem in England especially, some parts of Britain are majority muslim areas while some have none at all

How much happiness cost?

Of course Germany is an economic powerhouse, but that doesn't have anything to do with the quality of the society.

Just look at China's purchasing power.

London may have purchasing power , but 95% of it`s population are poor as fuck.

Do Germans only care about money? america is so wealthy, but we still gotta live with shitskins and pushy Chinese.

put the one for migrants in germany
so we can share a laugh at the good ole hans

>You all say Germany is declining ... let's look at the FACTS

you know in order to see a decline you need to examine a quantity as time changes.

Here is your GDP, is at the same level as 2009 (after the crisis hit).

Why do burgers revel in the succes of their forefathers while simultaneously making themselves the laughing stock of the developed world?

I seriously want to be optimistic about our future, but reality doesn't seem to be on the same page.

All thos pakis are hard at work eh?

Would be even better without Achmed.

I wish the colors were reversed for KOMRADE purposes but we can't have even that.

Yah Scotland has few, and those are mostly Glasgow with some in Edinburgh - nice and concentrated so rest of country is free of them.

England they basically only exist in London and the Midlands cities.

Nuke them from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

>look we swallowed the mudslime poison pill yet we arent dying yet! arent you jelly? I think youre jellymad haha

Jesus fuck hansi, your mutti literally paid three BILLION euros to roachistan for 200.000 legal migrants a year. She even called it the deal of the century. How can you defend that you degenerate cuck?

hmmm, we should have charged Germany the shipping costs for those :))

>Your country is failing culturally
As if there is anything lost when German culture dies out.

t. Abu abdul al suri

Are you an immigrant yourself?

I wish.

No I am German. Sup Forums just made me hate Germans.
Just look at this thread alone. There are like five other Germany hate threads on right now.

I honestly want this to be over now. I want us to be completely replaced so everyone can finally be happy.

Just do what you did before. Do another Hitler thing. I believe in you guys! I know you've got it in you!

We promise not to stop you this time as long as you keep the gas chambers in your own country.

No.
Hitler and Merkel are equally bad just from different angles.

I want Germans to die for good now. All of us.
And this refugee crisis is the perfect tool. Our birthrates are fucked because we know we are evil.
I think the best thing I can do is take the weight of some other countries. Like get refugees from austria and Italy to Germany.

That will accelerate our death and give them enough people at certain places to get political representation instead of sprinkling them all over europe.

I want to save Europe and burn down Germany and Germans.

Can you at least do something with the war machine? Just take all your people on a war path. East and then south please.

We have no war machine anymore.

fuck off shill

What makes me a shill? Just because I am a german who hates Germans as much as everyone else?

>equally bad

There's more german hate on Sup Forums than in the whole antifa, so why is Sup Forums even complaining if some german takes the necessary steps.

Germans need a rope

Gotta agree. Nazis over mudslimes.

Not Germanies fault they work for their money. Croatia was fucked over by Communism. Suck it up and work for about 30 years then you might be a rich country.

You're certainly not a German, but you certainly aren't wrong.

what... ?
Heiliges Romisches Reich
Deutsches Kaiserreich
3 Reich

Whoa dude, I know we might shit talk on each other but you're taking it too far.
Germany is great in many aspects, maybe not doing much good atm, but still. Cheer up.

I am definitely German. Thanks man.

All memes aside

Our language sounds horrible. Our food is disgusting. Our history is shameful and our culture is a joke.

There is nothing I hate more than Germans and you guys should too.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

>Our language sounds horrible
Truth
>Our food is disgusting
Truth
>Our history is shameful
Truth
>our culture is a joke
Bullshit

Even if I would agree our culture had anything redeeming 3 out of 4 is still enough for me to root for German genocide.

inshallah

Bigger economies mean higher standards of living?
Then that must explain why Mexico and India are better countries than Switzerland and Belgium.

The young being replaced by shitskins is no biggie as long as old boomers stay employed at high wages!

>>our culture is a joke
>Bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=QHZR9SA5pOg

However purchasing power density map tells a different story

>American read "culture"
>Don't think about books art architecture
>Think about rape and television
>Nigger

>a traitor of his own nation
Your kind is MUCH worse than muslims.

Don't worry. I am very much on board that I as a german need to burn as much as every other german.

Then grab a noose and do it faggot.
You'll make your country a favor.