Your thoughts about eastern europeans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QiFBgtgUtfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably going to end up being the inheritors of Europe in 60 or 70 years.

Better people than westerner cucks

Russian rightfull clay

better than any western country right now

they sold europe to america and saudi arbia. they will be brought in line by fier and sword or by reason. what ever they fall in line.

t. mongol

no

>thats an insult

why so mean, my slav bro?

Better than Gayrope

>slav bro
Dude, in case you didn't notice it yet, our nations fucking hate each other. There is no such a thing as "my slav bro", there is only hate, especially betwen Poland and Russia.

White niggers who should stay in their own countries.

t. bydlo

Retarded but good genes

>youtube.com/watch?v=QiFBgtgUtfw

Thats just stupid, nobody actually hates poles here, neither do you I believe. Westerners try to make us hate eachother.

t. gopnik

I respect russians, but we are only nations not afraid of russians, will fuck them up if needed (not talking bout military potential which we have none). I spent my childhood fucking russian faces and vice versa of course.

They're smart on muslims and immigration.

But they are dumb as rocks on everything else. That being said, Russia, Poland, and Hungary will look like first world countries compared to France and Germany 20 years from now.

Poles acctualy hate russians. Anyway, poles are bastion of masculinity next to cuckurope normistan.

>nobody actually hates poles here
Nice one xD I live in Warsaw and have to deal with your garbage on daily basis. From what I'm hearing, they don't seem to like us.

t. 60%

pretty gay

>there is only hate, especially betwen Poland and Russia.
Our governments do.The people dont. Dunno about Polacks but Russkies love you.

And yes if you dont like Russias government dont think that the Russians love it either.

When you beat the shit out of someone you don't have the luxury to hate them too

Proofs that liberalism is a more deadly disease than communism.

well I am mostly eastern european, and from experience, we don't seem to be susceptible to the usual things most westerners are. for instance someone could call me racist, I would just call them a nigger. I don't care, if they get in my face, I would just fucking kill them, also my parents came here from poland, and had 12 kids, so if you don't like it, you can talk to me and my 4 brothers about it, I'm sure we'll figure something out that we like.

basically, we're uncucked whites.

rus really don't hate poles... but they should
A. you motherfuckers are needlessly spiteful
B. catholisism isn't meant for the woods
3. poland can't into hockey

that's where you're wrong kiddo

the balkans are like a mini-middle east

Russians don't hate poles, we actually feel respect to you, although there were some problems between our nations last thousand years.

Poles could be most decent neighbours of Russia if you tell your bitchy journalists to shut the fuck up and stop talking about us.

>A
>B
>3

wew lad
Poles like Russians, don't worry there are only a few shills who cry "muh communism" "muh 1920". All others may seem afraid but generally like Russians and so do I.

>tell your bitchy journalists to shut the fuck up
They're not ours, Ivan, they hate on Russia and Poland aswell. We keep hearing bullshit tier articles on white guilt where Poland didn't have anything to dow with conquering other races. They're garbage tier and we know it.

Same in baltics jornos trying to persuade liberal agenda, but most are aware of that. Estonia acctualy getting cucked fast. Lithuania stays strongest, Latvia is still in middle, more leaning towards lithuanians.

Man, your opinion doesn't equal opinion of your whole nation. I'd love to like russians and cooperate with you but I simply can't. For every 1 nice Ivan I meet, there are 10 other retards sperging how Poland should be split between Russia and g*rmany. Same goes to ukrainians. Our relations could be good if that meme union worked out. Also those journalists are working for germany tbqh.

True with all big cities in western Europe, so fuck off global cuck.

I had good drinks with ruski ,czech and slovakia brotier.

Cossacks are based

neck yourself, gopnik faggot

Not to mention zhirinovsky or whatever this nigger is called

Da, zdes nash sosed zapizdelsa. Russian clay...

>yank talking

do me a favor and gas yourself

Hate those smelly gypsie romanians that only came here to drink and steal

It's nothing but jokes I guess. If you ask anyone here what they think of poles they will say that it is you who starts the shitstorm always, but you are decent people in general.

You're really delusional saying that yet being German.

yeah gypsies are the worst

gas it

>slavs
>white

Shut up fritz, you have muslims to take care of.

Poles are based at least. I sat next to this polish dude on the tube today, he was watching chinese cartoons on his phone.

>54%
>white country

Poor as fuck but at least we dont have to deal with western bullshit.
Biggest downside is the fucking russian propaganda EVERYWHERE. And people are actually falling for it
Every time I read a conspiracy theory on facebook, its written by some single digit IQ Russiaboo

Romanian= European. Whiter than u mongrels for example. Gypsy- pajeets brought here in 1600s to be slaves. Now they do the same things that dindus do in america.

I tell you, brother, because we are poor, we still have some real problems to worry about, not like central europeans, they are overfed with wealth and therefor "liberties" but the liberties are turning on to them. So, lets keep being poor, keep having beautiful women who takes care of themselves, keep having strong families and fuck western faggotry propaganda and fuck russian anti-weat propaganda, fuck everyone stay eastern.

OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WHYTE WEMEN AT?

Hello subhumans

Could you pass me solt, please?

What's up, russian brothers. White race strong! Right?

Was Hitler right?

kys bydlo juden kurwa, chuj ci w dupe

Wykurwiaj czyscić kible pierdolony podludziu xD

Poor, racist xenophobic shitholes with 3rd world wages and living standards. /poltards may meme about them being """"based""", but no one wants to live there, even Syrian refugees are fleeing from these countries. Soon these countries will be empty because all able bodies men will flee to Western Europe. There's nothing based about being poor af.

240K CAD$ na rok xD

You such a pussy. Racist? Yes i am, so? What are you gonna do about it, bitch? Point your fat little fag fingers and scream? Xenophobic? Yes, I am, add homophobic and sexist as well, because I am all of these, and i dont give a fuck, know why? Because i am not cuckold motherfucker as you are fuckboy. Poor? Even if i live in poor country i will always choose being relatively poor over being avarage western midclass cuck.

They have gaunt faces and big ears and enjoy alcohol a bit too much.

Are Latvians even that poor? The Baltics always seemed pretty nice to me. They never gave off the vibe the Balkans did.

Baltics = Better of then balcans. Latvia is 4th poorest country in EU. Still life quality, wealth is far from central europe standarts.

>i dont give a fuck, know why?

Because you're still a savage. Can't even behave yourself like a civilized being. Can't form a single sentence without ad hominem, due to lack of arguments, low IQ and primitive animal urges. No wonder that Western Europe is at least 30 years ahead of EE. Over time you'll embrace Western European values too, EU authorities will make sure of that.

>Even if i live in poor country i will always choose being relatively poor over being avarage western midclass cuck

That's a lie, everyone wants to be affluent. You want it too, all this "muh choice" talk is just a meme. Don't tell me you like to live in a poor corrupted ex-Soviet shithole.
If you stop being a savage racist assholes people will start to invest money in your shithole countries, but not before.

>Your thoughts about eastern europeans?

We'll be fighting each other until the heat death of the universe.

Source: This thread.

You accuse me racist and start mumbling about how eastern europeans are savages? XD you such a fag, you contradict yourself, as an retard, yet call others low iq? Go kill yourself, bitch :)

Racism and xenophobia aren't the problem, this is retarded. Plenty of countries were thriving while they had slavery/segregation. This is you pushing your retarded narrative.

I agree that we are savages and I agree that we're low IQ - that's the REAL problem.

Push your agenda somewhere else.

germany accusing russia of selling out europe, now that is irony

You know what is lie? Your girlfriend saying she enjoys sex with you. Remember - every time she sleeps with you, she thinks about real men doing her. Women in west getting fed up with cuck bastards, just watch and see how EE will take over overcucked westies :)

the latvian faces no adversity. only a false bravado separates him from the average american/western european. at least we here in america are tougher because we have to put up with niggers and mestizos--you only have to deal with your own drunken relatives and friends.

Based Eastern Europeans saviors of the white race

Fuck that Chink don't fall for the diversity meme

knock it off Oleg

Welcome to Latvia, i will show you around and would like to see you walk in a hood with your wealthy yankee outfit n shit :)

fuck of diaspora you are not one of us second generation piece of shit

The fuck are you talking about, Edgar? There is no safer place than Latvia

>only a false bravado separates him from the average american/western european

That and false belief that being poor/20 years behind in development makes him virtuous or "based".
I always like when they (especially Baltic people) claim that they are all Nordic, Scandinavian and real 100% Europeans etc., and at the same time claim that they are somehow immune from the fate of Western Europe.
If they are really Nordics/Scandis etc then they will inevitably follow the same path and also embrace the diversity in the end.

I made a statement about you being a racist savage and you have proved it with your own pathetic attempts to troll me.
In 10-20 years your country will be like Sweden or Germany. You are in EU and your economy needs EU funds. You'll bend the knee and accept any terms they will tell you.

i live in a neighborhood that's 75% nonwhite. you have no fucking clue what a "hood" is.

Un kad tu pèdèjo reizi pabiji šeit?

Fuck off with the divide and conquer Shlomo

EU funds ends 2020, what you think will happen after?

Couldnt care less about your normistan nigger problems.

>well I am mostly eastern european, and from experience, we don't seem to be susceptible to the usual things most westerners are
>we don't seem to be susceptible
>we
Have a laugh. You are not fucking European in any way, shape or form. You share nothing with the people of Poland. Absolutely fucking nothing. Get real, nigger.

He is right you fucking mongrel. Polish americans are fucking scum, they are worse than toilet cleaners.

ikr, he actually thinks he's a European.

oh wow! you have affordable housing!? what a tough life. no wonder eastern europeans are so STRONK

The word "slave" comes from "Slav". All you need to know really.

As i said, i welcome you to come to latvia and check out these "affordable housing" projects yourself, bitch :)

Eastern europeans (especially Russians) are paradoxal. For example, this photo is from early 2000s. It's from "computer club".
You see lowest bydlo, but they are using very advanced technology, and they work in team. Low social culture, high technological skills. Paradox.

>When I see my fellow mongrel amerisharts trying to act like they are european
why do you europoors show us so much restraint? start putting us in our place, this is getting ridiculous.

i live near the REAL projects, tough guy. i don't need to travel half way round the world to meet up with a chinless slav with delusions of machismo

Latvia is not tough place, but i assure you that you, yankee, would get fucked as soon as you step your pussy foot in the projects :)

I spent my entire childhood/teenage years in neighbourhood like this - old soviet buildings, a crap ton of russkies - still never felt threatened or had any problems. A sunny afternoon in downtown Cologne would be 10 times more unsafe

no it doesnt you moron, it comes from the root for 'word' as in those whose words are understable to each other.