When will Sup Forums tards realize that Anarcho-Capitalism is the only way to ensure whites thrive...

When will Sup Forums tards realize that Anarcho-Capitalism is the only way to ensure whites thrive? Totalitarianism will always end up in a revolution.

when will you realize youre defending jew banksters?

Will you explain, how is jewish question gonna be solved in ancap environment? Because i asked many times, and nobody gave a proper answer yet.

Capitalism has been the single greatest cause of concession of territory and birth rates to European peoples on this planet, you kike fuck.

>roads
Kek

How does ancap force eugenics on people? Oh wait, it doesn't. Fuck off then

Capitalism is a western ideology you fucking commie nigger

imlygn the (((banks))) have any really power without the state

Getting rid of a central bank is the exact opposite of what (((they))) want. Central banking and globalist corporatism is the enemy of big banks like Goldman Sachs.

capitalism is older than the wheel, nobody invented it, one of the first words the children say is "mine", its inherent to the human being

The jewish bankers thrive off the state, (((they))) need the federal reserve.

What's your point? I guarantee you don't have one. It is because of you that niggers came to the Americas. It is because of you that third world immigration to the U.S. happens at all. Because you desire limitless profit on an ever-smaller productive population killed and otherwise crowded out of the marketplace through sheer numbers by the subhumans you brought in to do lower-paid lower-quality work.

Fuck off.

>implying they don't

contradicts

>would rather have jews control the gubmint than have jews control a shitty biznuss

wtf kill yourself commie piece of shit

your whole ideology is nothing more than a meme

I'm a fucking Nazi you cocksucking idiot get the fuck off my board.

in an individualist society you have to succeed based on your own merits which is why Sup Forums loves collectivism.

How?

>capitalism is older than the wheel

So is human sacrifice, is that a reason to condone it?

>buh muh NAP

People will still be exploited, eliminated and generally trampled on by a minority of reckless individuals. That's precisely the reason why states are even made. When applied to reality, your high ideals look like a snowball entering the crater of an active volcano.

>Anarcho-Capitalism is a meme
>Nazism totally isn't

Ron Paul used to be the superstar of this board.

But his son is just to boring to care about. (And way too deep in with the Jews.)

funny enough that Communism is also a western ideology

one says central bancking is the enemy of (((Goldman Sachs)))
and the other says (((bankers))) need the federal reserve.

>implying that I am a Nazi

Whats the first thing that comes to your mind when hearing memeball? Anarcho-Capitalism or Nazism?

nope, i just say it was not invented by the west

Friendly reminder that Sup Forums is an libertarian board

Communism came from the ruskies and the chinks, not western. They're also jewish GLOBALISTS and anti-white.

this

k. Sorry about that, I'm on a short fuse because of all these dumbasses who believe bowing to the moneylords directly is better than trying to get by with taxes.

(((Karl Marx))), Friedrich Engels
Do these names ring a bell?
pol is not a single person

Fame?

Game?

Anarcho-Capitalism, that's why it's amazing. Anarcho-Capitalism has character, nazism is just a dead ideology full of sausage fingered skinheads. Totalitarian faggots can eat shit.

A FUCKING MEME

>pol is not a single person
Well no shit

So you are completely fine with not having any political power over who governs you?

is there a template for that?

Capitalism is based on voluntary transactions, no one governs me.

The free market will always be king.

He's either a Jew or an idiot.

Haven't seen any, got it a while ago from Sup Forums

And how exactly will the NAP™ prevent anyone with enough power from forcing you into slavery?

Yeah goy. Free market makes the (((people))) freer.

Seriously, how can you say this without being the owner of a corporation or a bank mate? At least a land owner.

Anarchism will always result in a state.

>Burger education

Muh free market

Explain to me what is the difference between a Liberal and a Libertarian. I'm really confused.

Slavery is not forbbiden in ancap. Nothing is forbbiden in fact, that's the whole point. This is why it's considered a meme.

How are you going to solve the problem of power-hungry dictators in a totalitarian environment?

>sucking corporate dick will make whiteness strive

Anarcho-Capitalism definitely will, not sure about Anarcho-Mutualism though. Anarcho-Communism won't really bring forth a state, but it will turn to shit because there is no incentive to work.

A state will always result in jewry

>he thinks the market is free

>he doesn't realise that a corporation is a state fiction

it won't. jews and chinks will be able to outjew white people

Enjoy being cucked by your jew-controlled state well I'm freely allowed to not use a company if their CEO is a jew. You don't get a choice, in Anarcho-Capitalism, I do.

NUKE
THEM
ALL

>But who will pay for the roads?

Inb4 the question appears. There is nothing wrong with toll roads.

When I build a road from 1 city to another and every car gives me 5 pieces of silver. And I have 1000 customers every day. I get 5000 pieces of silver. I don't want people to stand still on my road to prevent customers from using other roads in the future. So my roads are always traffic free. And whenever I need to repair a road, I will not completely close it for 3 months. But will open a road nearby or right next to it to prevent leaving customers and losing 90 days of profit: 450.000 pieces of silver.

When a governments provides roads, roads are closed, full, overpaid and you as an individual will pay for all the roads the governments makes, even the ones you dont use.

Local governments of course will provide roads in their towns because the entire community uses and enjoys them. But federal government spending concerning roads that you never use is just in-explainable unless it provides a significant economic/financial growth.

Enjoy having your shithole annexed by the superior jewish corporations, goy.

The Jewish problem does not exist. It is the human problem. You brand people that are 99% to 1% Jewish as completely Jewish. The problem is not the Jews, it is whether a man chooses to do evil to his fellow man to enrich himself. If it is the Jews, then even the little 4 year old Jewish girl is a satanic monster. And this is the fascist lie that you propagate.

The reason why Hitler exterminated the 'Jews' was not because of Jews, it was because they keep the opposite laws of the one who is bearing the Mark of Cain. Everyone who keeps the seventh day Sabbath is considered a Jew or a keeper of the Jewish religion. This is why Hitler killed 'Jews', and this why you believe this LIE.

Red-pilled my ass. You are just following orders.