Why did the CIA kill John F. Kennedy?

Why did the CIA kill John F. Kennedy?

He was a Russian spy

for the lulz

hello where is the proofs?

We have this thread at least 3 times a day. Lurk more.

why do you ask stupid questions?

I just need a refresher I've been on this board since the 90s

>directly replying (bumps the thread)
>telling OP to lurk moar
Controlled opposition or just stupid?

In truth there was a few motivations, the main being his obsession with overhauling the federal reserve bank.
Thats is taking the American Banking system out of (((their))) hands.

He challenged the federal reserve

You don't mess with the banking cartel

>overhauling the federal reserve bank
Meaning what? Switching back to centralized banking?

Israel told them to

Bay of pigs and Cuban missile crisis

Wasn't the CIA, it was the KGB. He wasn't doing the job they sent him to do and they trusted LBJ to do it right

He was also a shit president that bungled constantly. His own advisors would regularly render him speechless in briefings. Bay of pigs as an example. Fucking containment strategy i fucking swear. So muh money plus muh global stature was in jeopardy. Not to mention he was a typical Kennedy sex addict scandal waiting to happen.

never heard the speech?

Was jackie a lizard person? Is that why jfk fucked so many other womyn?

He wanted to abolish Federal reserve and CIA.

((( CIA )))

Cat lady in training

roid rage expressed through the penis.

To keep ayy lmaos a secret/ enslave the world.

>He wanted to abolish Federal reserve and CIA.
I've seen the quote about his wanting to destroy cia but why specifically did he want to? Was it becuase of all the foreign meddling and mkultra-type programs?

He who controls a money supply controls a country

You obviously know jack shit about the Fractional Reserve System

Mainly so that Israel could get the nuke.

Are you saying the fed and cia are teh same entity/directly controlled by teh same ppl?

>on this board since the 90s
user that's not even shit tier bait
Sage

You have to understand that Israel back then was literally run by the Jewish mafia, ((( they))) have projected onto the people that the Italians were in control of the Mafia, but the truth is; Jews ran the mafia.

THe Kennedys were turning on both the Mafia and Israel, paid the ultimate price.

this

Why not try helping to answer my question cia nigger

They didn't. Shocking I know.

Well mainly what makes the most sense is that the CIA didn't want to be shut down. They figured what was best for the country was to get rid of JFK so they could survive and "protect the country." But we all know how that turned out

>implying
So how does that relate to the cia? Or does it not

Mossad

he was going to stop the middle eastern wars and the jews were having none of that.

>CIA
Pleb tier.

OP assumes CIA acted alone but it was a concerted effort.

Concerted effort by cia and mossad and the fed (or whoever is actually controlling the fed)?

Do I need to bracket everything?

he wanted to play andy jackson and the banks are not retarded

Considering I've gotten 30 slightly different answers I think clarity would help me to understand which one is likely most correct