Operation : subvert LGBTQ flag

Operation : subvert LGBTQ flag

LAST THREAD:Task : take all the offensive memes featuring the flag and post them everywhere.

On twitter send them to right winged and left winged people who are likely to retweet it with the #savediversity #defenddiversity

Good luch out there boys may kek be with you

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JCmmg
pscp.tv/Lauren_Southern/1yNGaqlpOOEGj
discord.gg/4asYU
twitter.com/hashtag/savediversity
twitter.com/genderthrash/status/863121266945007616
discord.gg/uh7JW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PREVIOUS THREADS:

This is fucking gay

missed one

You're trying to make it gay, we are in it for the memes. Get in line or gtfo

mb

its supposed to be were assimilating that shit

love it. also kill all democrats and sjws

Run Pepe run!!!

We're making the rainbow flag great again, it is now the new Alt-right hate symbol.

Previous threads:

Go through the prv threads, save as many of the cultural appropriating ralnbowed memes as you can and tweet under the hashtags: #savediversity #defenddiversity #blacklivesmatter #LGBT #antifa #malibu #eurovision

If you have a fake leftist twitter, tweet things like
>omg, just looked at #savediversity I am never using the rainbow flag again
>I am literally shaking after looking at #savediveristy
>How can you "want to #savediversity" when you're LITERAL NAZIS!?

Tag altright guys like @RichardBSpencer and SJWtards like @tanamongeau
If you're any good at design help create more memes for the cause.
Lets get this trending. They try to kill our frog, we take their flag!
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Do you think about homosexuality when you see the colors of a rainbow? The problem is within you.

Did you just presume the gender of a meme. That's pretty bigoted.

WHOEVERS RUNNING THE BOTS

There's more really good memes you could add from these threads:

Previous threads:

You're doing Gods work

anyone who would give money for more bots?

I have yet to see this even remotely acknowledged by anyone outside these threads.

Separate is beautiful

The discord:
discord.gg/JCmmg
discord.gg/JCmmg
discord.gg/JCmmg
discord.gg/JCmmg

Guys pscp.tv/Lauren_Southern/1yNGaqlpOOEGj

It's getting retweets by SJW idiots; have to start somewhere

we got a retweet from a 4k follower account. we have to get it into trending and then u can see the shitstorm ensue

Couple sjw retweets. A forest fire starts from a match.

fyi

Someone needs to write a detailed medium blog that explains that the LGBTQIA is bigoted against intersectionality, then we can boost it on social media and get it trending. Get them to tear themselves apart as they virtue signal.

kek troop reporting for duty, sir!

we're gonna run these fags out of their minds..

Hey, fyi. pscp.tv/Lauren_Southern/1yNGaqlpOOEGj

It's been at least a few weeks at this point and that's it? There is literally no subtlety considering the majority of people posting these images have obvious connections here.
>we got a retweet from a 4k follower account
4k is jack fucking shit when you consider the amount of bots and people doing follow backs. 4k followers is also literally nothing.

Cheers mate, forgot about her mysterious tweet, would have missed this

>ethnic home
>race

Your catchy slogan is retarded. Race and ethnicity are completely different things.

Supported for genuine truth.

>There is literally no subtlety considering the majority of people posting these images have obvious connections here.
The kind of people I'm referring to here are the people who post shit like on twitter.

Some faggot with an AWOO MAGA KEKISTANI avatar and 5 followers is going to be promptly ignored.

this will work as well as the "googles" and "yahoo"s thing, it's incredibly transparent
>people are unironically making these for free, thinking they're some internet crusader
kys goober

JOIN THE DISCORD FAGGOTS discord.gg/4asYU

1. there are 7 fucking colours. You're missing indigo.
2. It's retarded. They will reply: 'Green is a mix of blue and yellow. orange- of yellow and red, violet and indigo- of blue and red. If they stood separated we only had 3 colours, but they mixed and now there is a beautiful, more diverse rainbow. What is your point again?'
You'll get btfod

you get this only works if everybody forgets about it for a month or two? pay the fuck attention

Take this
Go through milo Stewarts(@genderthrash) followers and tweet to all of them spereatley if you have a fake leftist twitter

?

Guy with the bots is on the discord, he can't add more memes discord.gg/4asYU

have a bump

Milo Stewart responded.

blumpf

twitter.com/hashtag/savediversity

Send this link to "journalists" at Buzzfeed, HuffPo, Mic, Salon, Jezebel, etc.

Is pretending to be t_d part of the plan? I'm sure people will take accounts like this seriously.

LINK

Haha
Go team
Put Dat weaponized autism to good use

It's a narrative we're getting out there. It doesn't have to be water tight. You got any better suggestions to start a campaign ?

We have some snakes in the grass. Don't get fucking side tracked.

I actually linked the mission to t_d there will be some of them contributing hopefully

come discord we got the link discord.gg/JCmmg

user, be what you want to be, never stop aiming higher.

MILO STEWART RESPONDED!

shit just got real guys

what snakes. you know snakes should be impaled right?

I'll dumps few

I'll jump in in a second, get everyone in there to send her our best memes asap now that we have her attention

just sent the Spencer Fash one to her

WE'VE GOT MILO STEWARTS ATTENTION

WE MUST TRIGGER HER GO GO GO

IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING

good lets do this

This one makes me laugh.

SPAM THIS WITH MEMES, ITS FUCKING MILO STEWART twitter.com/genderthrash/status/863121266945007616

It's not that it isn't water tight, it's that it's a fucking sinking ship. Literally anyone can see through this shit and the only people acknowledging it are the people within your movement. You guys post from retarded fucking accounts like @schlomosheckelberg1488notpol and @kekmagapedetrooper.

The movement is incredibly transparent and the hashtag is pretty much just a circlejerk at this point. Just look at the replies to this . You fucking idiots couldn't be anymore obvious than if you just had swastikas as your avatars.

Not to mention that you think getting a literal nobody with 4k followers to respond is a big catch

SEND ALL THE BEST RAINBOW NATSOC MEMES TO MILO STEWART WITH THE #SAVEDIVERSITY TAG RIGHT NOW

IT'S HAPPENING

NO STEP ON SNEK

I thought u mean snakes - libtards infiltrating

dude we have to start off from somwhere

SEND ALL THE BEST RAINBOW NATSOC MEMES TO MILO STEWART WITH THE #SAVEDIVERSITY TAG RIGHT NOW

IT'S HAPPENING

IT'S HAPPENING

IT'S HAPPENING

>governments desperate

Just ignore demoralization fags, we've got Milo Stewart on the hook, it's going places

DISCORD:
discord.gg/uh7JW
discord.gg/uh7JW
discord.gg/uh7JW

ok the last thread is about to go archive don't forget to repost the memes

We got this shit as long as we keep on pushing even if it is obvious as fuck we can push through

Can't be bothered signing up to discord, rally everyone in there to hammer Milo with the edgiest of our memes

the white power hand gesture thing was obvious as fuck as well but it worked

This is my favourite

got it

I know we have no shit posters on her feed right now. Where they all at?

Best to go undercover as LGBTUVWXYZ libtards act like you're offended "OMG I'M NEVER USING THE FLAG AGAIN HOW WILL I EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR DICK UP THE ASS NOW?"

Target here, if we flood her with every thing she (and her followers) will be convinced the alt right really has stolen the rainbow flag

no fucking idea maybe annoying buzzfeed? dude we need more burgers on the mission only eurofags cant push it through. tell ur shitposter friends to get on it with us

Already am, civil rights for all. That won't work without shitposters though.

w8 u are the one who b8ed milo gj

IT'S HAPPENING

IT'S HAPPENING

>1 post by this id

What are you guys doing in the discord? talking about the weather?

WE NEED MORE PEOPLE POSTING ON #SaveDiversity

general shit going on with the operation. if something big happens point it out ect.

Kek that's me

Well you should all be commenting here:

I've sent her like 4 thngs, gunna send more in a second, keep going, we need to flood her with it so she's compelled to try and "fight it" and fans the flames for us

Tell everyone in there, reply EVERYTHING they have to that link

This is our big break guys