I'm feeling nostalgic. What was your favorite moment from the election? This is mine

I'm feeling nostalgic. What was your favorite moment from the election? This is mine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lW9Uudkx42g
youtube.com/watch?v=vPyjKP5NXLU
youtube.com/watch?v=jeZ1vMc6CNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QlFxEi-9sG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This shit

Hillary croaking on live television
Yeah that's got to be in my top five

this one is mine. just warms my soul to see the lovely "citizens" of californication expressing themselves criminally.

What was this?

commies chimped out rioted blocked streetsand trump had to go around another way to get into rally

Snowflakes blocked the road to one of the debates. Trump entourage got out and just walked.

The highway to the GOP debate was being blocked by protesters, so Trump got out of his car and walked to the building

When OP got his 9th thread 404 with less than 100 Pedditors answering

I can't remember the exact event.

Basically, a bunch of protesters blocked the road to prevent Mr. Trump from going to a rally or debate or some event.

Just like how the Germans dealt with the Maginot Line during WWII, Trump just went around them.

"because you'd be in jail"

the exact moment I knew I had no choice but to vote for our God-Emperor.

not my favorite but I just remembered I had this webm

Here in Iowa one of the major interstates I380 was blocked and an ambulance was going down to Iowa City. And they wouldn't let the ambulance through. Luckily he survived. Fucking snowflakes.

this has to be top 10 tho

Very good moment thank you.

When you compare to
how can you not shake your head.

How can you possibly ask someone to pick just one moment?

That was bad ass as fuck.

Hard to say my favorite moment.

pic related was really great though

When Jeb said

>pls clap

KEK

After one of the debates where Hillary and her family are all excitedly hugging/feeling each other up with fake smiles plastered across their faces.

Then it cuts to trump calmly walking to his family, shaking his children's hands then hugging his wife and kissing her on the cheek. He's literally just the archetypal man, a remnant of a time before the nu-male virus.

Someone should really create a webm of it.

Cruz speaking spanish on stage, what a cluster fuck those debates were man

watching trump make mincemeat of every other republican candidate was a fucking blast.

That tie though

Get your shit together, Iowa. White people need that state. It's time to band together with Steve King and have a Iowan Wacking Day to drive out the refugee intruders and the commie scum.

Trump getting booed in North Carolina for saying the Iraq War was a mistake

The Rubio malfunction

Trump BTFO everyone at the dinner was my favorite moment desu senpai.

My favorite was the day of. This is a collage of some of my college acquaintances just after they voted, thinking they were going to win.

>What was your favorite moment from the election?
Which election? Serious question. French? Bong councils?

I'm 49 and have voted in many elections. Brexit wasn't an election, but was a very rare referendum.
There's going to be a general election on 8th June in my country. But I don't have sufficient arrogance to call it 'the election'.
You obviously are referring to the Presidential elections.

That's fine and I admire your country's democratic process. Your country is a republic.
You have presidents. We have kings and queens.
My country is a consitutional monarchy.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.

youtube.com/watch?v=lW9Uudkx42g

Do they issue the glasses at college, or....

I'm very sorry for you gringo. Good thing they are only acquaintances.

That was a great moment. The road is blocked by libfags? Fuck it, let's walk.

I miss putting hats on things. Made this one the night Trump took the New York primary. We were so innocent back then.

trump being a bro and letting carson go to his stand when he didn't hear his name being called

I know brah...I know.

The New York primary feels SO LONG ago now. That was one of the first big wins for Trump if I remember correctly.

Good times.

Pic related was a good moment too.

>Because you'd be in jail.
Trump has a quick wit for a 70 year old dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=vPyjKP5NXLU

too many moments to name, but in general, the amount of SJWs/antis getting STUMPED on a daily basis

shillfag tears/meltdown as election night carried into the wee hours

Young Turks/Cenks YouTube live meltdown

Personal favorite part was Bernie getting BTFO in the primaries, and the increasingly delusional bernouts who were coming up with impossible ways that he could still win.

And to find out later he was shilling for hillary the whole time.

When the results started coming in and Trump won ALL of the swing states they said he couldn't carry. But the best moment of that was Pennsylvania going Red. Thank you guys.

When he won and a few days after the liberal tears where amazing

No, but they might as well. It's remarkable how all those people look and sound the same.

that's why men couldn't vote for clinton. no one likes that super fake smiley shit.

I miss the daily rallies.

My favorite was the Pussy grabbing and when Mike Pence went in to hiding over it
Hahaha. Oh man!

There are too many.

youtube.com/watch?v=jeZ1vMc6CNQ
By far

I made a meme about it (it's very rare tbqh)

Also I believe it was in the cucked state of California. The government could have cleared the protestors out but they didn't want to offend minorities or who cares.

Can't just pick one

youtube.com/watch?v=QlFxEi-9sG0

>Snowden
That pisses me the fuck off.

Faggot weeb leaf cuck. Burn in hell

this speech was so savage.

If he just didnĀ“t sell us out..

that one shopped?

Those fucking Italians and Bulgarians need to chill the fuck out

When he floated the idea that Cruz's father killed JFK lol

no, pepe in the mouth was added later.

When Ted Cruz didn't endorse Trump at the convention.

Oh my, I forgot. Maybe even better than the Pussy grabbing

There's a place called reddit where you can avoid all the anime you want.

i believe it was a republican dinner/fundraiser in SoCal(?) and lefties blocked the road, so they went in through the side

The night before the election when Nuge was on the verge of showing his true power level in Michigan

"I just bagged me a big ole buck Nigger!"

"Kill em and grill em!

>comes to anime website
>complains about anime
lol

guys I feel really bad for jeb

can trump give him a job or something at least

when trump's plane flew right over cruz like a fuckin movie and cruz giggled like a girl in spontaneous joy

the entire Ted Cruz arc from the primaries to redemption

After eating the left's shit for eight years and staring down another eight...

Haha, that was a good one too. I don't like Trump personally (as president anyways) but I did love him fucking over Cruz.

Youd be in jail. And when he mentioned soros during the second or third debate

gold

the one where someone is protesting in the front row of his rally and he calmly stides over, towers over him, and the cuck hangs his head in utter shame. You can see his fragile spine shatter under his beta-ness.

can't find the video

IT WAS HER TURN

I can never get past the grandma arms.

This was the day I put $500 on Trump to win.

those mexican flag riots flipped the Rust Belt

people saw what was happening to this country

Don't get your panties in a bunch.

He leaked a bunch of NSA secrets, some apparently rather damaging, and then high tailed it out of the fucking country. He's been living in Russia for YEARS now. You're an idiot if you think he didn't have secrets to share with Russian Intelligence Agencies. Putin doesn't quite strike me as the sort of man to put more strain on the relationship between U.S.A. and Russia just out of the kindness of his heart for a blond haired pretty boy.

The Army has every right to use him as an example of an Insider Threat, despite your opinions on the matter.

70 fucking years old

This was pretty fucking epic.

This was legendary but I wish he didn't self-clap

One of my big regrets in life is that I didn't have the balls to bet on Trump.

I was a believer since the early early primaries, but just didn't bet.

Good for you.

Holy problem glasses, Batman!

the early republican debates were legendary

the media loved saying the republicans were imploding while they had +10 decent candidates

and the dems had hillary, bernie, omalley, and some guy from rhode island

How long have you known about Jewish control, old timer?

My dad is 45 and I want to red pill him.

kek