What would happen if I move to lets say Chicago with a tourist visa and won't leave? It is a sanctuary city...

What would happen if I move to lets say Chicago with a tourist visa and won't leave? It is a sanctuary city, so they won't deport me, right? How is this a real policy?

First your mayor gets arrested, then you get a helicopter ride.

You are white so they wont protect you.
>inb4 russians arnt white

You're white. You'll get arrested and the cops will plant heroin on you and take all your assets.

I am not very white tho. Does it mean I won't be deported?

Say you're a fag persecuted for being a faggot.

Trump will hopefully deport your useless slav ass

Make sure you take residence in South Side Chicago Ivan

you'll be raped by niggers and then deported

Idk I've always wondered what would happen if I showed up to Sweden or something and said I was a refugee from Syria. How would they prove otherwise?

Tip from somebody who works with Chicago PD a lot.

Chicago PD is too busy with blacks killing each other to care about traffic stops or ICE. Where you WILL be fucked is if you are pulled over in the nicer suburbs. Be VERY CAREFUL if you leave the city limits because all the ICE stations are in the suburbs and they WILL attempt to deport you.

Better learn Spanish. They give no fucks about anyone even mistaken for white.

Is it where all the niggers live?

>russian

yeah theyll deport you

spics, niggers and muslims only

trust me i know, i live on south side of chicago and there deporting all the polish

top kek
if you're white with a name like Ivan they won't care
btw, your pic is standard gear for the harlots of chicago jogging along the lakefront

>visible veins in arm

3/10. Hopefully you're sent directly to Siberia

There is a sizable Russian community in Chicago, so you can probably live there without much trouble. Just find an American whore to marry you and expedite the citizenship process.

yea dude say you're a faggot and get political asylum you'll get lots of money from Soros and never be able to go home again =(

oh wow this is very upsetting, I like Poles.

Hello Danila

Im in chicago only way u will be deported is if you commit a felony

ICE has arrested a bunch of illegal aliens in sanctuary cities since Trump came into office user. There is a thread up on it now.

They can't actually stop this, they just do lame stuff like order their police forces not to tell ICE if they arrest a wetback.

Do you know the reason why they deport the Poles ? Because they are illegal immigrants ?

Well, it's not a real policy. It just means city officials are refusing to cooperate with federal law enforcement. If the feds get you, you're gone. It's not like you get to Chicago and yell "Sanctuary!" like in The Hunchback of Notre Dame and become legal.

I've been there when I was dating a chick from Chicago. Some of the parts of the city are really nice. Excellent pizza. But the parts with the blacks are unbearable.

Realistically if you're not a minority they may elect to send you back anyway.

Me too :(

Is this like how weed is legal in states but the FBI can still bust dealers and take drug profits?

Are ICE feds?

Woooaaah they are feds so they can just head in and do what they like