Mfw British posters are the smartest, wittiest, wisest, most thought provoking...

>mfw British posters are the smartest, wittiest, wisest, most thought provoking, and logically flawless posters on Sup Forums and effortlessly provide scathing critiques, dismember laughable arguments, persuade the Irish to quit drinking, give Americans heart attacks, and force the French to surrender with every sentence.
And we even have time to put the kettle on.

was in the UK recently, you guys are fucking annoying to drink with. I'm a fucking burger and we know how to handle our alcohol better than you stupid bongs.

this wasn't out in the country either, went to a pub near the financial district in london and couldn't hear myself think. too many stupid brits yelling in each others faces at 6pm on a Monday

absolutely degenerate

I guess you guys are alright.

Pretty accurate. Anyone from the UK cannot drink and handle it

seriously, it's embarrassing. we definitely need to lower our drinking age here (I'd say 19), but the UK is proof that culture is the issue, not the drinking age.

also, can a yuropoor explain why there are so many manlet, average-faced men running around with 9/10 hotties? It doesn't make sense to me. are they all just the beta bux taking their girl on vacation?

How long ago did you move out of Canada?

lol go be smart on your own cunt

OI BRUV

>went to a pub near the financial district in london
what the fuck are you doing, cletus o'jamaltyronelivanski
first you lards shitty inner london ""pubs""

jesus fucking christ you're shit at ""roasting""

Us Irish are ok posters too

>first you lards shitty inner london ""pubs""
did you have a stroke bong? I'm not sure what you're saying

I enjoy the dry humour, but god the drinking culture is unbearable there. also, stop serving your beers so warm you freaks.

>thinks he can out-drink us
>london

come to the north mate.

Those men are most likely multi millionaires if they are in London. High maintenence girls that sort of thing.

You need to go up north to have a proper pint. We actually put heads on our pints unlike those daft twats. Everyone knows southerners can't handle booze.

usa 1-0 uk

I don't think I could outdrink you, but I know how to stop drinking before I start pissing myself on the floor. north is too grim 4 me though, london was actually really dope as a city.
>tate modern changed my life

these were mostly italians and spaniards on vacation I think. literally 5/10 dudes with 9/10 chicks everytime, and I don't think it had to do with their personalities

Ay ill take you on that mate.

London is less grim than the north?

Are you on fucking drugs?

The north is still majority white unlike London.

Pls post more Nigel

fair play but i suggest you try living here for an extended period of time, you will then know why we drink to oblivion
heard you guys drink alot, must be a cold weather thing..

>Anyone from the UK cannot drink and handle it

> 6pm on a Monday

wow you sure showed them brits how it's done, sober on a moinday at 6pm HI I AM AN AMERICAN AND I DRINK BEER JUST LIKE YOU GUYS OH YOU STARTED I NEED TO GO TO BED TO GET UP AT 3AM

fucking yanks

Sort of. Its to forget we are depressed which is caused cause qe are cold all the time. New years eve I downed 6 beers before downing 1 litre of vodka in 2hours after which i drank 8 ciders and I dont remember much after that but i kept drinking. And i dont even drink much these days, but I guess old skills still remain.

You fins seem like you would be way better drinking buddies than yanks.

but can u even shitpost, bro?

The night Trump was elected, my band had a show at a hippie co-op in berkeley. Wasn't well-conceived. Between the time when we were supposed to go on and when they finally let us start (they were glued to the TV until trump won) I downed 4 bottles of red wine, handled it pretty ok aside from the non-stop hysterical laughter. Certainly handled it better than half of the kids at that co-op were handling whatever they did, lol

Point being, no londoner I've met could down four bottles of claret in an hour.

>come to the north
>yorkshire is full of obese sheep fuckers

We are the best to be quite honest famalam

>and massively insecure

I DARE YOU TO SAY TO OUR FACES YOU FUCKING CUNT

Don't forget the diversity.

I would but I'd have no idea what the fuck are saying back. Nice accent Cecil.

You do realize we are the most friendly people in the country don't you? Insulting us will make us the opposite.

AWRITE LADS SCOTSMAN HERE

#WEE TOADIE OF THE EMPIRE

But get a load of this.

AND KEEP AWAY FROM MA' DAUGHTERS!