Why are his ratings going down? Did the media character assassination work?

Why are his ratings going down? Did the media character assassination work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPrzkkbxFeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's a shill nothing more nothing less

youtube.com/watch?v=cPrzkkbxFeQ

"Actor"

The elections are over, and yes idiots are shilling hard against him on all sides. Just let the weak bastard make his show. I like watching it, and he actually does have a lot of good info. On the whole he is generally accurate.

His 20 something year old host is unbearable. Every time I turn it on he happens to be the one there so I just leave

Controlled opposition

Of course he is acting, but he also means it too. He has some good info. Instead of getting stuck on the guy, just watch his show for the info, and then do your own research. I am tired of the attacks on AJ here. It clearly isnt just to mock or make fun of him, but to further destroy him.

Also there are a lot of faggots who think they are too smart to watch him, and instead watch the flaming homosexual Corbett. Fuck that. Watch both of them.

Yeah I agree with you on that. That twerp needs to fucking go.

He's a trump shill. I like trump already, I don't need to circle jerk with a kike trying to sell me boner pills.

Agreed fuck Cuckbert

He admitted everything about him is an act

The only thing real is his fucking water filters

he admitted he's fake news

No he said he acts on his show. You are stretching the truth, faggot. If you did not know by now that he uses hyperbole and dramatics to push his show, then you probably are a dummy.

He is also fighting for his children.

Remember he caved with the whole Alefantis shit. Hey may be a coward, but I still watch him and I will stick with him even if you creeps will not. Fuck you guys.

This 100% Only lefties believe in (((international law)))

he got an election bump, and now it's going away

alex is the best

it's hilarious when cucks and literal shitskins on this board try to discredit him with "he is le character xd"
everyone already knew that

>Why are his ratings going down?

Too partisan. Should've dumped that "Trump's the genius who's fighting the deep state" narrative the moment it became clear that he ain't.

Besides, all that clickbait ain't good. If there's a catchy title, I want some info related to it, not just a couple seconds of info and 25 minutes of ranting and pushing food supplements.

Pretty much every ones ratings go down after Presidential elections. Ratings spike then go back down to the baseline.

More viewers the msnbc and cnn

Kys shills

A political-televangelist.

The multi-millionaire pundits are starting to fall. Multi-millionaire pundits as late night talkshow hosts also need to go.

Well, he did lose custody of his kids in court after making a complete ass of himself before, during, and after the whole trial. That is always a good thing to have on your resume.

The cross-examination was pretty awful.

Only fucking jews care about ratings

Cuz he's jewish

I think Google said they're targeting "fake news", so they probably have algorithms to cause less views and prevent his videos from showing up in the recommended bar

I've been noticing he's getting very little views these days