Healthcare

Why won't you pay boogie's healthcare, Sup Forums?

boogieposting is the worst

back 2 reddit 4 u

ill buy him a bullet and lend him a gun

sage and reported, cut this shit out trying to get (you)s for the worthless piece of shit

He loads the gun and then points it at you. Now what do you do, mother fucker?

shoot him the second he points the gun anywhere besides his own head

I heard somewhere that Boogie actually is almost neckbeard levels of libertarian, and pays for his healthcare out of pocket. Could be wrong though.

if numbers he gonna croak during his butchery

>SOMEONE MUST PAY, GOY!

He deflects your shots with his sai and dons his killing mask. "Now you've... got me angry..." He says in a low voice, pausing intermittently to gasp for breath. He stands up from his chair, the ground heaves with each step and suddenly he's towering over and around you. Now what do you do, mother fucker?

There's no way boogie is actually that delusional...... right?

>Solo many times
>and the wookie

Are American bros happy to pay taxes to keep this fat entitled piece of shit happy

He has no problem eating animal products, so why should anyone care about him... How many animals has that fat fuck killed?

Why haven't we co-opted this fat shits Boogie2988 name into some Sup Forums Boogie1488 shit yet?

someone tried I think.

didnt go so well.

nazis in general dont like lard asses.

I just read that he blames his early home life for being a fat fuck.
>Williams was born in St. Paul, Virginia to a father who worked as a coal miner and a mother who worked as a teacher (both of which have passed away). He was raised in a physically and emotionally abusive household, where his mother would purposely feed him improperly, which caused Williams to struggle with his weight.
>He played the games so much that he became a master of them. A local store that rented him games often had customers asking for hints and since Williams knew so much about the subject, he left notes for customers who had questions.
I work at a local used game store and I know his type; the fat smelly faggot who doesn't shut the fuck up about useless, uninvited game knowledge that nobody gives a fuck about. No matter the game, they'll tell you they're great at it and they'll tell you grade school lies about being friends with the developers and owning one-of-a-kind copies even if the game doesn't fucking exist.

It's stupid faggots like this who chase normies out of my store; I have no sympathy for him.

As long as a fatty is trying to lose weight, I don't really care. But if a fat fuck like boogie makes zero effort to lose weight, he can go fuck himself... except he can't even do that properly due to not being able to see his micropenis. Hopefully he dies from a heart attack soon and I won't have to worry about paying his healthcare.

lol

completely wasted fuck off burger

>I just read that he blames his early home life for being a fat fuck.
the only evidence of that is his own mayo filled mouth.

for all we know hes making it up.

Even if it's true, both his parents are dead; no one's forcing him to eat like a literal animal anymore. He just refuses to acknowledge his health problems are caused by his extremely poor choices.