What is a worthwhile degree Sup Forums for people horrible at mathematics?

What is a worthwhile degree Sup Forums for people horrible at mathematics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Engineering

(only semi-trolling)

become a teacher, history, religion, language etc, redpill the youth

Feminist dance theory

Get better at math.

Sewing

Medicine

go bother them with your career advice.

youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw

engineers are horrible at math , too, most of the times, same with physicists.
they are only good at calculating stuff, which you can learn easily if you put some effort into it

Get better at math.

But speaking from experience, you can get away with just basic math functions in programming if you're good at logic, but if you're bad at math you're also probably bad at logic.

Thanks for the free bump retard don't bother replying.

This. Just spend the time, bitch.

Master in Neetbuxing. you are literally payed for doing nothing.

stop spewing bullshit, let's try make it at a swiss university or eth with bad math skills.

Liberal arts

Gender studies. Either that or get good at math.

Dude I've tried you either have it or you don't my brother is a genus when it comes to math meanwhile I was always on the borderline of failing.

Math is literally the easiest subject. Everything is consistent and logical. There are no arbitrary rules, like in lit. or English. You are not applying yourself. Get someone to help you, like a tutor. Math is the most beautiful and natural subject. I could teach a 5 year old the basics of calculus.

how 'horrible' are we talking?

Horrible at math is a poor excuse. Gain some self confidence.
The trick is to constantly review, even in summer, because 1 math class uses info from the last math class, and all the trick are the same.

Download anki, make math flash cards, do them until you take the MCAT or something. Start with basic algebra math cards, after a month you will be god of algebra. Its simple. Than make basic calc derivative cards, trig cards, ect.

You do them, then they dispensary and you see them again in a week or month, so maybe 10 minutes a day of work for algebra calc1-2 and physics 1-2.

Otherwise, study business or law or master a trade like machinist or get a job save up and open a laundry mat.