You know what made the white man great? He conquered other, poorer nations and made them strong, great and respectable...

You know what made the white man great? He conquered other, poorer nations and made them strong, great and respectable. Why are you guys so scared of doing that again?

All you do now is crying about "muh race mixing is bad". Fucking women from other races isn't bad, it feels fucking great. "N-no.. it wouldn't feel r-right to invade some poor shithole to make it r-r-rich."

Grow a dick you dopey fucking losers. YOU are the reason the white race is going extinct. Because you sit at home crying infront of your computer while Jamal and Mahmout Al-Wasabi fuck your moms and sisters.

YOU should be the ones who fuck Jamals mom, you should be the ones who fuck Mohammads wife, YOU should be the ones who fuck all the Hitomis and Tanakas. But you choose to be a cuck instead.

Why?

you first

>You know what made the white man great?
Stefanie is dating a Japanese guy and her best friend here is also dating a Japanese guy also.

>her best friend here
Her best friend used to model in the US, here are some pics of her in her American modeling career

more modeling pics

Of course theyre going for other men because you're all weak ugly pussies.

then she moved to Japan. I am not sure if she moved there for her boyfriend (see picture) or because her career wasnt doing well in the US.

Because Woman are annoying and doing anything in this shitty world results that some jew gets more money while I get all the work.

no thanks. I hope the Jews get their White People free Earth so they can get genocided by Muslims and niggers.

>Fucking women from other races isn't bad, it feels fucking great.
You have been visited by the kike of eternal race-mixing. Your bloodline will forever be tainted unless you post "Shoo kike shoo" in this thread

Another pic of Stephanie's friend and her boyfriend.

I am not white. It is just funny that whites like you worry about blacks & muslims and you make make fantasies about banging Asian girls when in reality, it is Asian guys who are banging all the hot White girls.

Knocking up non whites is fine, even positive AS LONG AS YOU HAVE 3 WHITE CHILDREN IN A STABLE MARRIAGE!

Who says you have to racemix with them you retard. Dont make them pregnant.

You fucking retard, us conquering other poorer nations is the white mans greatest weakness.
We should have left those countries alone. Look at how all those races and countries treat us now?
They fucking hate us now. If we had just kept to ourselves and worked on our own race we would be in the stars now. But no, we had to help the poor stupid little nigger babies :(.
We are good enough on our own, we don't need to help these other nations, trade with them fine, but going over to conquer them and "educate them" when they are too unevolved to understand what we are teaching them will only result in them hating us down the road.

No, you just shouldn't have lost like in South Africa

>be ugly
>women don't want ugly men
>have money
>the golddigger meme is a myth
>poorfags refuse to believe you

At the end of the day I'm not responsible for what the world is like after I'm dead. The dead have no responsibility. I'm just gonna continue to focus on retiring early and being a foodie.

how is a tiny minority like White South Africans going to rule over 99% of the population who are black Africans? unless you massacre the entire population, it doesnt work in the long run

>tfw steph will never take a diarhea shit in your mouth
just end me now f4m

Hi Elliot

>Hi Elliot

Hi, I-dont-know-anything-about-Elliot-Rodgers. Because if you did, you would know that ER hated seeing Asian guys with White girls more than anything else in this world and seeing Asian guys with White girls is what made him kill. If you want to accurate to reality, you would be the Elliot in this situation.

>our mainstream media is anti white
>the world hates whites
working as intended, you might as well give up now and stay home and quit your job all is lost

Thumbs up from Steph's friend