There are really people in this world who don't believe that the push for White Genocide is real

How can you look at this state sponsored "art" and say

>Nothing to see here, pure coincidence

More work from the artist

It hurts so fucking much. Why can't we spread this? I hate coal burners so much, both male and female. I don't think Europe is ever gonna wake up. Or if they do they'll be such a minority it won't matter.

Europe is lost.

Europe is still more White than North America.

Because people for some reason think genocide is exclusively violent.

most young white males voted le pen. the only demographic that matters

I suppose that's true. The younger the voter the higher percentage for le pen. Just have to wait for these brainwashed boomer types, who stole all the wealth from their kids, to die.

No they didn't and no it doesn't matter because we're NEVER gonna win with a "le Pen"

This user knows what's up. Once again, the fate of Europe depends on its virile, healthy males.

The Holocaust never happened, but it should happen right now.

>get into political discussion with boomer conservative
>get to talking about race and demographics
>"but user they are hard workers and besides we are all one race, the human race"

There is no push. People have naturally come to conclusion that the world would be a better place without us dominating every aspect of it.

Without whites there would be no black people twitter available to complain about whites

it's fucking everywhere, even in the media as the most recent and most obvious example is Idris Elba playing the Gunslinger in the new Dark Tower movie, among a million other examples of blacks being forced into white roles or images of black men/white women in relationships and such. oh and he played Heimdallr, who in mythology was described as "the whitest of all the gods"

t. beaner. fuck this bullshit

>Twitter is more important than unity

It shouldn't be, but it is.

How does she get her hair into the helmet