Other urls found in this thread:

riggedit.com/documentaries/
youtube.com/watch?v=cPembXZMKv0&t=1s
youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8?t=35s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

slide thread, please sage after you inevitably take the bait

Scrotum of Mossad

The ancient sumerian king? Fucking awesome.

not white not right

Checked.
this desu

You're alright sargon, now stop posting this.

>>>(((yew)))tube

His videos put me to sleep. Also calling out retarded radical feminists is a waste of time since most normies don't even agree with them.

LACI GREEN ISN'T IN IT FOR THE MONEY HONEST

Pretty good channel but his fanbase is fucking cancer.

Better videos here:
riggedit.com/documentaries/

pewdiepie is better also saged

The Epic of Gilgamesh is actually a great epic poem everyone should read.

I don't really care about him, the only thing i know is that i hate him because he is a huge cuck and probably a jew.

Scrotum of Mossad?

He goes up on The Day of the Rope.

the historical figure or the shitty e celeb?

literally the single worst most insufferable guy in all alt-right, alt-lite, right-wing, conservative, libertarian, anything, whatever, media.

He talks a lot about political bias, but he also holds a lot of political biases. Maybe I just prefer fence sitters.

What does Sup Forums think of this guy?

We aren't quite here yet he's getting closer and closer every day.

Is that this woman who can grow a beard?

Kinda looks like her.

Honestly I watch him all the time and think he's a solid orator and debater. Even if you disagree with him, he's a pretty good source to learn how to debate from, especially if you're not well versed in it like I wasn't. Really primes my pumps.

Personally I don't like the guy, he has a nice voice I can't lie. However his videos lack personality or humour. The way he pussyfoots around topics that aren't about crazy feminists I compare to watching that episode of Seinfeld where they're talking about the gay guy and having to go "not that there's anything wrong with that" every 40 seconds.

But all that kekistan shit is a crap meme and needs to die, I get that it's a good way of including the normies or whatever but it's just pure cringe.

>random fat ass gets a mic and thinks he's a philosopher

I actually found him on facebook arguing about we wuz kangz tier shit and thought his profile picture was funny as fuck.
dunno if hes for real or not though

/ourguy/

Has some good points, but is ultimately a cucked civic nationalist that rejects ethnonationalism, and thus furthers the extinction of his own people. Useful idiot for some right wing causes, but in the end, he too is part of the problem and must be discarded when time comes. Everyone who rejects ethnic nationalism is not truly on the side of the survival of European peoples.

Besides, liberalism is the root of the cancer that is eating away the west and Sargon is self declared classical liberal.
youtube.com/watch?v=cPembXZMKv0&t=1s

he's a retard who bends and molds his collective view around his own interested based on his wife. he's the worst kind of cuck, and a leftist

He doesn't want to genocide other people so he's a cuck.

T. Nazi larper.

he thinks he's cool for being apart of the kekistain cucks.. thats pretty fucking sad
i have no reason to like him nor care about what he says he sounds like a britard though and that irritates me

He was Akkadian (Semite) The Sumerians were Aryans and were absorbed into his empire.

gilgamesh is a cool guy and good role model. i dont know who that sargon guy is or why he uses this image

Hi Carl

That ain't Gilgamesh.

>The Sumerians were Aryans

WE

u mean ur pic and ops pic aren't the same guy?

What's up achmed

WUZ

Nope. There's actually no way to be sure if that bust that Carl uses is Sargon either, but it probably is.

>provides no counter claim little lone evidence
Also there Is no officially agreement on the race of the Sumerians. So please provide evidence that they were not an Indo-European Migration that passed directly through that area on the.

You mad achmed?

"Aryan"? Perhaps. "Indo-European"? I completely fail to see how that's even possible.

Are you retarded. Aryan in the scene of White, not the Indians. Think outside mainstream media trying to destroy the term Aryan. And I don't see how it see impossible at all, do you know nothing of the Indo-European migrations?

Burden of proof is on you, wewuzzer

>blue eyed statues
>archeological evidence proving the migration to Sumeria
>fits perfectly in the time period of the migrations

The burden of proof is also on you achmed, They have not been proven to be Semetic and not a single shread of evidence exist points to them being. The best primary sources we have is these Statues. The arehcholy proves the migrations of Indo-Europeans migrated to that area.

I'd say I know a thing or two about it. The problem comes from the linguistic gap. If we're gonna accept the Nostratic hypothesis as fact, then that would fill in some of the gaps, but I'm not 100% sold on it yet.

There are theorys on the languages of them but it is conclusive, too little remains of there empire. The best evidence they have is statues, betraying them as white and arecholgica evidence showing Indo-Europeans migrated to the area. There is zero evidence they were Semitic. I think it's pretty obvious which race they were.

>Sumerian was at one time widely held to be an Indo-European language, but that view later came to be almost universally rejected.[16]

UNIVERSALLY REJECTED

CUMSKIN WEWUZZER ABSOLUTELY BTFO

How is that btfo? They suspected based on all the evidence that I presented that i must of been Indo-European. They could find no traces of the language to Indo-European, Semitic or any other language and this left them quite puzzled. This the only evidence that remains. There is no a shred of evidence they were Semitic

OMG GUISS FUCK SJW'S AMIRITE?? PRAISE KEK #FREEKEKISTAN XDDD

he's fucking cancer.

>wewuzzer thinks he's more knowledgeable than actual historians

Pathetic. The Indo-European theory has been UNIVERSALLY rejected. Deal with it

I'm not suggesting they're Semites. That theory clearly has no credibility either. But look at Elamites. Not Semitic either, often classified as Pajeets. So there's more than two options. Caucasoids? Probably. Indo-European? Doubtful. Wish there were some more clues on what that mystery language the Sumerians took loanwords from. It would undoubtedly do some good.

He unironically thinks Caucasians only speak Semitic or Indo-European languages

Not replying to you anymore you have zero evidence and just result to name calling and are obviously a shitskin

Stay mad achmed

It's the most credible out of all of them, White blued eyed depictions of the people, archeological evidence shows that Indo-Europeans Migrated to the area. At this point It's just a matter of logical deduction. Reminder that zero evidence for any other theory currently exist.

ffs Carl stop using proxies

>good source to learn how to debate from
youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8?t=35s

Dangerous to the end goal.

Simply because he is the rarest of, no - not pepe, but liberals. And I mean the very rarest. He is a liberal who actually have a tiny bit of actual sensibility.
As things are going, the left is about to completely self-destruct. And only people like Sargon could possibly turn them around.
Which OK, as a sharp opposition they would keep us sharp. But just for once, without people like him. We could have full right wing gubbymints all across white mans domain. Now how's that for sweet dreams.
So, he's kind of cool. BUT there's a huge risk he is ruining things for us.

And yeah, this need some herbs

baby's first redpill

Good for small children who cannot handle eating the real meat yet.

Alas, language isolates make for the most frustrating cases. Even today.

Sumerian civilization began millenias before the first Indo-Europeans arrived in the Middle East. Your only evidence is le statues. Stop wewuzzing, it's pathetic

Can't believe this guy was defending Colbert.

chek

Yes, It is quite a frustration, perhaps one day we will discover it's roots.

utter garbage your literally don't have any idea what your talking about shitskin.

Now be gone achmed

his review of the aliens movie was shit
>but muh CEE GEE AIH
fuck you, you cunt, you fucking love movies that are FULL of cgi, you can only complain about bad CGI, because you can notice it, I dont see people fucking complaining about the guy whitout legs in forrest gump not being a guy whiout legs. BECAUSE MUH PRATICAL EFFECTS
Fucking cunts like this have NO FUCKING IDEA HOW HARD 3D MODELING AND ANIMATION IS AND THEY WANT TO FUCKING SHIT ON IT. FUCKING ASSHOLE

I want to see him either moderate a debate with or debate with Laci Green

he's awful, though I agree with most of his general arguments he often makes arguments that hold no water or just dismisses opinions he disagrees with. But worse is that he's not entertaing. His videos are so long and there is very little gained from watchin his full videos. I can pretty much tell exactly note for note whats going to happen in each of his poorly edited 40 min borefests. There are plenty of passable brogressive youtubers, he is not one of them.

The whole kekistani meme from his fanbase is a bunch of faggotry but I enjoy watching his videos, he's pretty well-spoken and knows what he's talking about

I don't know why Sup Forums likes hating anything remotely popular desu

useful idiot

Harmful Opinions is God.
t. Bindu Ready

He's starting to understand the cancer that is Islam.
That's a start.
A little self satisfied.
Sometimes I listen to him.

God

Sage

Stay triggered at the truth, cumskin

Sumeria was a beautiful non-Indo-European civilization. The historians universally agree

He can't debate and all his videos are him going after low hanging fruit.
I unsubscribed from him after he lost a debate to some feminists because he couldn't stop autistically fixating on radical feminism. At that point I realized he was a fucking idiot.

"That's a start." He's already taken the "Rothpill". His descent into true Sup Forumstard is WELL underway.

Wouldn't have any clue that's possible though. Unless there's some tablet they wrote that's hiding around and offers some more insight.

hes an alrightt guy :^)

But they don't you just keep lying and lying. There is literally huge debates going on to this day about there race. Mine has the most evidence yours have zero. Refuting anything of what I say here proves you are lying. Unless you can provide substantial proof of evidence which you have done nothing off, all you have done is lie and lie and insult and slander. It's not right just because you want to believe it.

That's what I'm hoping will happen one day.

>I unsubscribed from him after he lost a debate to some feminists because he couldn't stop autistically fixating on radical feminism. At that point I realized he was a fucking idiot.
That was such a shitshow, if you're talking about the Kristi Winters debate. And Kristi is one of the dumbest people in this whole corner of Youtube, she's just a predictably duplicitous cunt.

Every fucking day

Actually it's you who have zero evidence. All you've done is post statues. There were no Indo-Europeans in the middle east when Sumerian civilization began

ffs read up you simpleton

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations

Also those statues are evidence, It's called a primary souce shitskin

>simpleton

M'lady.

kek is that fedora thing, I diden't even know