So if early marriage makes people happier and men more successful, what are you fuckers doing?

So if early marriage makes people happier and men more successful, what are you fuckers doing?

msutoday.msu.edu/news/2012/marriage-may-make-people-happier/

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4575495/divorce-rate-nearly-40-year-low/
youtu.be/ODtp03Eo1DE
youtu.be/mpI3y4Nqt4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

being miserable and unsuccessful

fpbp

this

yes goy, get married so a cunt would divorce you and take half the shit you make

I prefer apathetic and underachieving.

Divorce rates are rapidly declining. But yes, believe the kikestream media.

I would honestly get married if the situation wasn't so fucked up right now. Having kids sounds great.

The problem is women are crazy and feminism has given political legitimacy to their craziness.

Before, women were crazy but also knew they were crazy because men could tell them. But now we're fucked because they refuse to see how crazy they are

And how do you know this?

Serbia is one of the more conservative states in Europe, yet most of our marriages end with divorce. The most often quoted reason for divorce is "emotional neglect".
My friend is literally obliged to pay more than his salary because he was married and divorced twice.

20 and married with two kids. What are you doing?

>The most often quoted reason for divorce is "emotional neglect".

explain, serbro

Because I can't find a woman that is marriage material, I'm 26 and out of school now and my options suck.

>marrying

Yeah, when women stop being shit, maybe

Because it's true?

And that sucks but respectfully fuck Serbia.

time.com/4575495/divorce-rate-nearly-40-year-low/

26 isn't considered "young" senpai. It's roughly the cultural average. You struggle because you are left with the bottom Black Friday bin on Saturday morning. Beaner?

MARRY IS FOR FAGGGOTS now days, im 24 and have a kid. its ok , could be better and its my fault not because of other people

Maybe it's because the Americans got smart and don't get married anymore.

It's ridiculous that 26 would seem average when that is so old as fuck. I thought when I was a child that most people started marrying around 22-24 and having kids right after, which seemed pretty late to me.

Nope, we're both white with lots of Aryan genes. (: I grew up in a Mormon community so that could have influenced me.

How is choosing to be miserable and unsuccessful "smart"?

>Getting married
>Not having a child out of wedlock, using your parents address, and getting your girl single mom benefits
>She can now be a housewife and raise your children while you work to support them
>The old traditional ways are achievable, you just have to do what shitskins do to get the benefits

I have to advocate gaming the system, but it's not going to fall apart until everyone is taking advantage of it. Plus why let the shits take all the advantages while we work our asses off only to pay their benefits? Women shouldn't have to work, it's degrading and who's around to care for the kids?

Holy shit have i got a story for you OP:

When Janet Jackson got married to her Muslim husband, this is how much he had to pay for it.

youtu.be/ODtp03Eo1DE

youtu.be/mpI3y4Nqt4Y

The math, is Terrifying.

Atta boy. Keep them swimmers swimming.

>trusting kike media that staying single makes you miserable and unsuccessful
stop falling for the marriage jew

Sexual promiscuity is the sale, faggot. Conservative values are the napalm.

thats some deep level kikery right there
>kikes create feminism\
>kikes destroy the american family unit
>kikes sympathize with white men and forcefully agree they should go their own way and not have white children.
i see you schlomo

>Marriage
>Make men more succesful
Choose 1