Éire/pol/- wild Atlantic way edition

General discussion about Ireland and her politics and current affairs. Join national party if you're so much of a cuck that you haven't already: nationalparty.ie

Thread theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=_o_oC22fs84

>gardai investigate theft
independent.ie/business/personal-finance/latest-news/garda-investigating-400k-theft-from-credit-union-35707526.html

>Fella taken to the cleaners over divorce
irishtimes.com/news/world/uk/ex-wife-awarded-538m-in-divorce-settlement-1.3080215

>The Donald praises our tax policy
independent.ie/irish-news/news/donald-trump-praises-irish-tax-policy-but-its-not-all-good-news-35704843.html

>Shinners vp talks about journo suicide
independent.ie/irish-news/news/deplorable-mary-lou-mcdonald-hits-out-at-video-shared-online-of-woman-with-mental-health-issues-being-arrested-35705508.html

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.ie/irish-news/news/i-wont-go-down-without-a-fight-shot-mago-gately-warns-cartel-from-hospital-35707363.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vMoHwYZAlD8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=U_gYdbgMjXw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cOsNTWIazvo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxYk20G1aVs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9gCGysPhpLo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xlPmCwna6og
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IyAwBz7Sn10
m.youtube.com/watch?v=71Xz7cNHtfo
reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/6aq2er/fourteen_areas_where_irish_people_are_less_than/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SmQoiuH4sqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Double bump

>some gangland drug cartel stuff
independent.ie/irish-news/news/i-wont-go-down-without-a-fight-shot-mago-gately-warns-cartel-from-hospital-35707363.html

Bump

>The (((Donald))) praises our tax policy
Is your tax policy really something to be praised? I assume he's talking about Corporate taxes

>shinners talk about physco butch suicide
Lol, how many other parties in your country are willing to virtue signal THIS hard?

Yeah it says it in the article that it's not all good news. Take the companies from Mexico and China back but leave us, we're bros.

My hope is that we (US) steals all your corporations and crashes your economy with little to no survivors.
>why?
Because a huge recession would get migrant parasites to leave off in search of better job oppurtunity and more gibs

OP, I'm dropping some Coughlin pills to bump this thread and keep it alive

Time for you Faggots to take the Coughlin Pill
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc [Open]

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vMoHwYZAlD8 [Open]
This Catholic Priest was dropping MASSIVE Redpills on the American public
>Nazism is a reaction to Communism
>Communism is largely Jewish
>Messiahnic/Talmudic Judaism
>Jewish/Communist/British warmongering propagandists have infiltrated media
>FDR has Communists in his administration advising him
This last one is what got Coughlin taken off the Air by FDR per executive order, of Course Sen. McCarthy would later vindicate Fr.Coughlin by validating these claims years later

Bump
>Cause of German Persecution of Jews
m.youtube.com/watch?v=U_gYdbgMjXw [Open]
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cOsNTWIazvo [Open]
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxYk20G1aVs [Open]

I didn't think about it like that!

Yeah saw a thread earlier about him. Guy was a hero.

Bump
>so this is democracy
Redpilled as fuck
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9gCGysPhpLo [Open]
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xlPmCwna6og [Open]
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IyAwBz7Sn10 [Open]

bump

Kek, that was my thread, were you the Irish user who gave the bump?

Bump
>Chzecoslovakia problem in America
m.youtube.com/watch?v=71Xz7cNHtfo [Open]

What killed eire/pol/ lads? Was it the Mayo man?This used to be a fun and insightful general.

It's been quiet for a few days

mayo man was a shill but i did enjoy his infographic dumps that he used to do.
i have some things in that same vein if people want to see them
should i dump??

yea where tf is everyone gone and ht goig on with that moisht mayo man bulshet

He was a non white shill

I would assume they're off at work, which is where I'm going now, see ya

You better believe it!

i'd say most lads are taking part in the wagecuck week and and mayo man was a nonwhite rapist as far as we've seen

I heard Ireland has been going through a sunny spell over the past week. Has the good weather been keeping people off their computers lol? Is it also exam season? I know two of the regulars were studying for their leaving cert.

weathers been lovely and its coming up on exams in a few weeks as far as i know

has anyone seen father?

tell me about this man

>good, bad or indifferent?
>why?

r/ireland were heavily triggered today by some "racist" data on immigration.

reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/6aq2er/fourteen_areas_where_irish_people_are_less_than/

One of those centrist third way pieces of shit like Blair. Sold us out to the EU.

someone do a version of this w here he doesn't look like the fuhrer

This is my dream too.
I want minimum wage to be less than Nigeria and no funds for welfare.
The migrants would piss off double quick.

funny you should mention Blair, that is always how I have imagined Bertie Ahern, as a sort of Irish Blair. slick as fuck but a complete sellout

Good thing I'm not doing the leaving

reddit is disgusting.

i saw that /rirelnd is shitfet and if u dont fit there liberal views they downvote ur shit thts why i dont use reddit anymore

>tfw 15 min before my shift starts
Thought these could make a good meme

me doing lca xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

>tfw DUP loses

Yeah they capitulated around the same time as well, everyone around both had enough of their shit.

>Average resident of Belfast, he's an Orange man you know

get up them digits. Rolling for ISIS to muzzie the Spire.

Roll
For Irish economic crash after a Muslim terror attack

I'm off

rolling for a bataclan style terrorist attack on Coppers

The Spire is ugly as fuck alright. I wouldn't be sad to see it gone.

then you got Brian Cowan iirc, who everyone thought was physically repulsive and a waste of space. coincidentally we had gordon brown around about the same time who got abuse for the same reasons. the parallels are striking kek

why couldnt they put up a statue of Wolfe Tone in Nelsons place

Irish economy is developing so fast... You will soon be one of the greatest economies in Europe.

This

You boys making me feel young!

I know man, at least now you got brexit, what have we got? Bunch of Euro federalist cucks, tfw

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SmQoiuH4sqE

Why not a great statue of Brian Boru, who actually succeeded.

wtf the late la show having wo r3tards jumping around the place and me da said thats what where paying for fuck rte big waste of moneys

The negro who murdered Co. Wexford girl Nicola Furlong in Tokyo is due to be released early from prison this year for good behavior (he was a good boy, he dindu nuffin).

Any sympathy for Nicola or was it simply the toll being paid for burning coal?

Fuck,I know her family too

Fuckin ira

Story lads?

Any little secrets you'd like to share?

Was it true she had a boyfriend back in Ireland but was doing the dirty with negros while abroad?
Have the family turned racist after their precious dirty was strangled by a blackie?

>wanting to keep admiral fucking nelson

Welcome back chief. It's not an eire/pol/ thread without Ceann Comhairle.

doing shite now to be honest yerself??

Would take it over that neo modernist abstract shite whatever it it's any day or the week

pretty fuckin bad but it's at the point where it's just tragically funny so I am going with it
how have things been these past few days?
This can't blame the RA for our shit govt planting a glorified toothpick in it's place

>how have things been these past few days?

See here It's been quiet. I don't even think there was a thread yesterday? Once exams are over activity will pick up hopefully.

What has mayo man been up to?

Lads, what do you say to someone when they pull the comparison of the arrival and "assimilation" of shitskins to the arrival of Nordics, Anglos and Normans to Ireland?

Northern Ireland, that's all you need

>Because a huge recession would get migrant parasites to leave off in search of better job oppurtunity and more gibs
Hahaha that's not what happens at all.

When the economy crashed here in 2008, Irish people left by the boatload to find work abroad whilst the immigrant niggers stayed. They're used to living in relative poverty, what's another few years of a few less bennies on the plate?

they are white and were functioning people

Rollan for ISIS triples

I was arguing with a mate about the destruction of Ireland that is about to ensue and he said "but shur people have been coming to this country for ages like look at the normans and vikings" and I wanted to hit him a box straight in the gob

88% native genetics and Orangemen

Lefties talking bollocks as usual

If you fuck a nigger you deserve whatever you get.

>the Vikings were run out of the country by Brian Boru and the Normans were the ones who ruined our country and sold us out to England, why do you pretend like they were good for Ireland?

anyone still on

Myself

There are normies there that need red-pilling.

We can't show sympathy or other race-traitors will think it's ok.

Here man

Sadly yes

whats the spookiest thing to come out of irish mythology

Banshees

>national party
No, not the brit-cock suckers

Make your own party

banshees, but even they were bastardised by the christian cancer

How do you figure?

He doesn't, regardless of anyone's view on NP they aren't brit cock suckers.

Right lads, I'm off. Tonight's thread has been another washout. Saturday and Sunday usually aren't much better so I'll be back Monday. Take care.

Just another shitposter

>mfw all my libtard friends see me as a right wing terrorist
This is truly peak performance.

All my friends are pretty centre, I'm just slowly dragging them rightwards.

if i could make my trans gf right wing, id say you have a chance with your friends.

What is UCD like nowadays lads?
I was there (not as a student) and saw 3 grills who looked like SJWs and they were hanging abortion posters up near the centre lake. Didn't seem like any one else was interested though so they're probably a loud minority. Or am I wrong?

Some of them are beyond saving. Too normie tier. Have one friend who is natsoc. We share books and shit. It's great.

I have a friend who is quite middle of the road but I think he's a Naziboo on the down low.

>they're probably a loud minority
They're a loud minority everywhere m8. Most people don't give a rat's bollocks about abortion, it's the pink haired fuckers who scream and moan about fucking everything.

That's reassuring

Nice digits