This is insane how did America fail so bad at educating youth?

This is insane how did America fail so bad at educating youth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1BSFyEIY2BY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermat's_Last_Theorem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pandering to non-whites, it is sad indeed

>this is sage
>how did thread slide

My 2nd grade daughter is solving the first example. well was several months ago, they are beyond that. Fake and gay.

Isn't that Thermat's Last Theorem?

*Fermat's

Yeah op is a stupid faggot who does't know it took more than 300 years to solve that problem.

i hate to admit it but this.

every year libs are bitching about not enough blacks going to college because they don't do well on the SAT, so they've just lowered the standards for American education more and more.

we're really between a rock and a hard place with our education. make it better, das racist, make it easier, das also racist.

public education is a failure here.

yea turn the page on the American test and you see the second question. You just failed math nigger.

No, you underage crossboarder. The image is a joke. He's making a joke you fucking idiot.

oh wow the fucking quadratic formula

holy shit, syrians are so smart

no. it doesn't specify that the solution must be an integer. there are infinite solutions. this thread is gay, everyone please leave and let it die.

i also find it hilarious that nigger on twitter would actually believe this to be some sort of difficult math.

It's useful for cryptography.

youtu.be/1BSFyEIY2BY

oh nvm it's the euclid's formula

srry

>syrian high school
>english writing and numbers

K

No you won't.

both are on laughable levels

>syrian high school
KAY

Well the US can barely educate adults at this point with all the safe spaces and other such things so its no wonder

Thanks you for proving OP's point
Dumb drumpfster

>pythagoras not mentioned yet
>this isnt instantly obvious to everyone
jesus wept

>Where a, b and c are positive integers.
Can you even read?

This shit is easy as fuck, for n=1 a=1, b=2 and c=3, for n=2 it's the pythagore theorem so a=3 b=4 and c=5 and for n=3 it's unsolvable because the formula is fermat's last theorem

They're both easy

It's gotten to the point where "college algebra" is actually high school algebra. Really sad.

This picture seems like its pro-Assad

i took calc 1 in HS

>Syrian high school

As if any are still standing

this, x=60 and a=b=c=0

right one is easier , all 3 are solved by 0.

a + b = c

a = 1
b = 2
c = 3

a^2 + b^2 = c^2

Pythagorean Triplets:
a = 3
b = 4
c = 5
or
a = 6
b = 8
c = 10
or
a = 9
b = 12
c = 15

Ratio of: 3:4:5

3) is pretty hard, but it's possible.

Yanks are brainlets anyway

Btw this isn't supposed to be hard, but I'm interested if yanks can solve these.

Syrian high school math is why Mexicans will do physical labor for cash under the table thus reducing the job choices for working class people which forces them to accept an almost insulting wage instead of simply doing landscaping or roofing? Ok got it.

>fermat's last theorem
I giggled.

Anything to the power of zero is one.

Nice try.

It's to the power of 1,2, and 3, not 0, but 0 isn't a positive integer.

you misunderstood the problem senpai , the powers are specified which means you need to find a b and c

My mistake, n = 1 or 2 or 3, you're right. Misread.

>implying syrian refugees can even afford education in the first place
shut the fuck up baitfag

>3) is pretty hard, but it's possible.
I think you are wrong.

9(i). cos(30)sinx + sin(30)cosx + cosxcos(60) - sin(60)sinx

cos(30) = sqrt(3)/2
cos(60) = 1/2

cos(30)sinx - sin(60)sinx = 0

sin(30)cosx + cos(60)cosx = 2cos(60)cosx = 2 * 0.5 * cos(x) = cos(x)

f(4x) + 4f(2x) = cos(4x) + 4cos(2x) = cos^2(2x) - sin^2(2x) + 4cos(2x) = cos^2(2x) - (1 - cos^2(2x)) + 4cos(2x) = 2cos^2(2x) + 4cos(2x) - 1

2cos^2(2x) + 4cos(2x) - 1 = 2(2cos^2(x) - 1)^2 + 4(2cos^2(x) - 1) - 1= (2cos^2(x) - 1)[4cos^2(x) - 2 + 4] - 1

(2cos^2(x) - 1)[4cos^2(x) + 2] - 1 = 8cos^3(x) + 4cos^2(x) - 4cos^2(x) - 2 - 1 = 8cos^3(x) - 3

(ii). 1/(8cos^3(x) + 4)

largest: 8cos^3(x) + 4 = 0 (this isn't the actual answer, but it should be)

cos^3(x) = -1/2
cos(x) = cuberoot(-1/2)

lowest: 8cos^3(x) + 4 = -4
cos^3(x) = -1
cos(x) = -1
x = 180 degrees.

Fermat's last theorem was proven in the 90's.

It's easy, the answer is a=b=c=1

Yes and it was proved that there are no solutions

I agree the education here is abysmal but this is a stupid comparison.
>left side algebra chapter 1
>right side algebra chapter 15

memes aside, while finding n 1, 2, 3 would be just a matter of time I wonder what a general solution would look like

eg a f(n) function that would return me (a,b,c) triplet.

By one of you guys in fact.

The problem has been the same.

>women voting
>government subsidized single motherhood
>lack of fathers in families
>loss of effective family voting
>degradation of education system due to individualists competing for funding
>free market promotes culture of barbarity and selfishness as means of escaping economic hell being explained away by the (((experts))) at the (((fed))) as totally normal (((inflation))).

Fermat's last theorem is that there are no solutions to that equation for n \geq 3.

Ah fair enough.

A bit funny how n > |3| is easy, but n > 2 is not.

Is this ib math?

i hope you can use all of that high school math to forumulate on how to dig your way out from under 30 tons of concrete.
>pic related: it's the syrian high school

No, C3.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermat's_Last_Theorem

a can't be equal to b or c, you retard

Sure it can.

A b c can't equal each other and mist be integers you dumb nigger

1+1=1?

Right, I miscopied the question.

1/8cos^4(x) + 4

12 ≥ 8cos^4(x) + 4 ≥ 4

1/12 and 1/4

once again bested by a kik, good on ya

GEE I DUNNO
SURE IS A MYSTERY

I MEAN REALLY?
WHY IS AMERICA FALLING BEHIND?

The problem doesn't say that they have to be distinct integers, the reason you can't use 0 is because 0 isn't a positive integer.

I REALLY WONDER WHAT THE REASON IS

I REALLY
REALLY
REALLY
WONDER WHY

american math is only bad if you're retarded and you fail to avail yourself of better opportunities. my school taught multi-variable calculus and i took calc 1,2, and 3. my teacher was also a retired math major

Basic subtraction vs "who heard of the pythagorean theorem"
Both should be ashamed

How was your teacher retired?

0^1+0^1=0^1
0^2+0^2=0^2
0^3+0^3=0^3

> 1 + 1 = 1
> perfect solution

Holy shit, that right is barely more complicated than the left, and that's a 5th grade level algebra problem.

Is this bait?

Omg. There are literally infinite solutions!

is this trolley problem even solvable?

I'm honestly wondering if your post is bait.

All of our teachers are democrats.

This was like 1st year math in my high school.

she had an applied math degree from ucla, worked for a while, and then got a master's in education. mistake on my part, she didn't really retire, just switched to another field.

Let me guess, you're a saudi and:
you hate gays
you hate muslims
and you love jews

Oh. Ok. Ty

fuck of there are different levels of math if you are a dumb ass you would solve the basic shit. If you ever got to algebra and algebra 2 or even pre calc you would have done wayyy more. In conclusion fuck off you piece of shit

solve it senpai

is that lie algebra or something

>you hate gays
yes
>you hate muslims
no why would I? you know that saudi arabia is muslim country right ?
>you love jews
Depends on the jew

Presumably edexcel? I don't remember ocr looking like this until further

Positive integers though, so 0 isn't the correct solution.

It being a slightly reworded version of Fermat's last theorem it'll take fucking ages to solve without stealing the answer from the interwebs.

(non trivial) solutions,don't,exist

yeah the joke is that 3 is impossible

that's like freshmen year autistic kid math though. it maybe high school, but it's the lowest level in the lowest grade. Shit we had physics, stats, in my high school. even had a trade school where i learned electrical engineering for the whole school year in 11th grade and got college credits. If you had grades in the top 10th percentile of the class, you could go to a nanofabrication course during the summer to learn how to make CPU's, motherboards and remove/add resistance to the silicon you printing on by adding impurities. unless this high school you put up is based in West Virginia or Alabama I don't believe this. shit and I graduated just about 10 years ago.

Obstruction theory

This just shows this board is full of retards who delude themselves into thinking they're smart, calling both problems easy when one is Fermat's last theorem hahaha

anyone who actually has to do proofs has made a terrible mistake somewhere in their life

>gf(...)
Whoever wrote this should be shot for poor notation. I assume they mean g(f(...)).

2 =/= 8

And neither does 91 =/= 125

B5

>implying you can't take Calc II in high school

not every HS in America is a nigger infested daycare, Tyrone.

Hit

BINGO!
nothing more needs to be said.

we've dumbed down everything so some nigger doesn't fail grade 3, then get stuck with younger children and end up raping a girl because they're stupid and muhdik.

C3

POLTARDS! this is Fermat's Last Theorem, the reason the equation is A+B=C and not A+A=A or A+A=B is because HE IS ASKING FOR DIFFERENT INTEGERS !!! Fucking Niggers are infecting pol.