liveleak.com/view?i=3da_1494564268
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not more than 1 or 2 actually died from those hits

*yawn*
sage

anti sage
go be an amerifat lover white subhuman somewhere else

Damn we should have never went to Iraq

Sage. You jerk off to this shit Muhammad.

What's the job?

that isn't all one guy

Indeed

Falcon punch!

turkroach alert

Normally wouldn't like this. But considering they removed Saddam Hussein and created ISIS. I'm conflicted.

Fucking kek!

They don't even care about their own dead they're just good little ZOG puppets, so they ship their bodies off in their shit pants back home.

Not American.

is it your bedtime yet kiddo this is the best bait you got???

lmoa USA BTFO
serves them right for not minding their own business and interfering with the affairs of countries on the other side of the globe

How the fuck can you be posting on Sup Forums when your country is literally being obliterated right now?

it is fascinating though to see western soliders dead. Since we almost never see that. It's always a towelhead

Does the king roach pay you to do this?

america went to iraq and killed a million iraqis and didnt even break a sweat

one submarine from the american navy could turn all of turkey into a radioactive puddle

op is an angry runt

Post the nasheed version nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=PyRIZPPVe2Y&t=4s&ytbChannel=Fahad Al-Kuwaiti فهد الكويتي

This is what I've been saying since 2003, yes.

How do you think this is going to dead Achmed? Do you think you semi retarded mudslimes are going to win?

You aren't.

You've been gone a long time, kinda hoped you would've died.

Fuck off roach.

Americans kill each other by the thousands every year and their reaction is to buy more guns so more people will die. You really think a few shots of a bunch of welfare queens in body bags is going to upset us?

I have an archive

lol these dumb fuckign turks schills trying to make it out as if its actually about religion and not oil

as if it's actually about the poor and not the rich

stupid ass turk scum

Can't wait to arm the kurds.

thats not american gear.

youtube.com/watch?v=sC0xJwnyLfM

Yea jihad never existed until 2003. Fucking idiot.

are you the guy that posted his eye pic in previous thread, where you got exposed as a pale balkan rapebaby larping as ottoman bbc?

pixels killed us soldiers in this video

Does erdogan even allow you to shitpost roach?

triggered? fucking american piece of shit

OMFG SOLDIERS DIE IN WARS WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO UPSEETTTTTTTTTTTT

youtube.com/watch?v=DdNmn2EY240

You sound underage and frustrated

t.Muslim

Where did he mention Jihad you fucking Mongoloid?

Answer me, how many attacks did saddam authorize against the EU or the US and compare that to ISIS track record.

every american who died in afghanistan or iraq is a good one

murica, when you invade other countries then dont cry about your dead soldiers

>american
>wellington boot

>shitskin education

Damn they were right jews truly are the best comedians

Not right now Achmed.....

>NOT AMERICAN NOT AMERICAN

praise!

this will be the fate of all dirty roaches.

post more this is interesting

Sub-human

I lol'd

cool pics you've got there but could you answer my question

>A literal cockroach thinks this triggers combat veterans

War kills people. I still miss the friends I lost, but I miss mowing down ragheads even more. I can't wait for round 3 hope I'm still in when it happens!

Nothing like watching a bunch of raghead retards getting fucking SHREDDED by 19 year olds that can barely write a coherent sentence but can drop 40mm into your asses.

this is actually true
F

>t.Americas most useless vassal
How does it feel bending the knee to a bunch of 5 foot tall 60% beaners? :^)

elhamdulillah

fat american piece of shit. i bet your sisters and girlfriend is giving it to jamal right now

reported for supporting terrorism

instant sage

kill yourself you subhuman turkish piece of shit

you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

I just think its funny you are so scared of America you feel the need to post pics of dead soldiers as the only coping mechanism you have to empower yourself against that fear.

>my 3rd world country is so shit that I abandoned it for refugee life in a 2nd world country

I have never envied a shitskin m8. :^)

Answer me this roach. How many Americans have died compared to the number of mudshits we've slaughtered in the middle east?

It's not even American corpses you ugly crooked tooth fat nosed tea nigger. Go jerk off to your flat chested fetish you beta ape

this

completely delusional turk, keep posting images while you can faggot, we're gonna nuke you soon enough

double saging this trash thread i hope you die the most painful death OP

this one is ancient

Yeah its feel so good killing some irrelevant ragheads in the middle of nowhere and invading useless countries for fuck all

Meanwhile your country is being overran by niggers, your identity and culture is going down the drain and degeneracy is ripping society apart.

But yeah muh sandniggers. Lets kill those.

I've been offered to be a pro-american-coaliton invasion force in iraq.

sums of money offered would have made me rich in this shithole pseudo country for more than I can remember

but I told them to go fuck themselves.

cuz I serve no kike

Spoken like a true Jew. Here is your 40 shekels

You're good.

Here is two of you filthy roaches getting expunged from this earth by a bus

liveleak.com/view?i=3da_1494564268

ENJOY!

American deaths: A few 1000

Iraqi deaths: A million +

Now I know you're a turkroach and math is hard, but you tell me who won that one.

Is this the same roach that was shitposting a month ago?
Stop being salty and admit your (((country))) is a muslim shithole and will never contribute in modern history.

yep, you've posted this particular image in every thread you made in the past two days

hey man, are you posting all your wife's lovers ?

Hello, ahmed, how's Lithuania been treating you?

You Turks should be more respectful. US support is the only reason you're not being buttfucked by the Chinese or the Russians.

As an Amercan I honestly have no problem if Russia or China invaded and put every last one of you to the sword. I think it'd be pretty funny honestly.

It's the least they could do to avenge all those Armenians your country murdered.

Except only 2 of them died

holy fuck if i could get 40 shekels for a post like that id work as a shill 24/7

Faggot

kek

>america please save us from Russia!

It's the only way a Muslim feels relevant in this world.

>A month ago
Try every week, sometimes daily. He either makes anti-white or American war death threads like clockwork. He's a very sad sap angry that he was born a shit skin Muslim in an irrelevant "country." Best to let him wallow in his own misery than continue to give him (((you)))s.

VIETNAM

He aint dead tho

>a country with a literal manlet dictator who is destroying them hates Americans

Jealous roach, I can smell your BO through the screen

he doesn't look dead you dumb turk. A knee shot isn't going to kill someone, especially with a medic around.