Muslim here

with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Thank you to evryone that support me!

almonds in orbit

wtf i love muzzies now

etc etc

Remove

Our only mistake was not going full genocide on you. I blame my forefathers for that but fuck it when the race wars begin it's going to be on.

>not knowing how to greentext

Fuck off Mohammed. We all know you're a shill

Mudshit somehow thinks there is any defense for it being a mudshit. Go rape a goat Muhammed

Get out my country little muslim. Go back to the eternal fields of sand where you belong

Kys

>>islam is based
kys nigger

ISIS are our guys tho

It was the jewish elites and their bought politicians who did all that,ordinary western people had nothing to with that. Fuck off man

>follows a religion that has been slaughtering innocent people and raping children since its inception for over a thousand years

It's your fault you guys! We have to blow you up and rape you now be nice to us!

These people are dumb for pretending all Muslims are responsible for these problems but it would be just as dumb to try to make us take any responsibility. We're not at all in control of our government, we're like children basically. It's someone else's fault.

Remove kebab

its the muslim's fault because they allowed this to happen . if they were so weak they couldn't resist this it would be immoral not to fuck them over.

Mohammed was a pedo

Go home muslim garbage. Islam is cancer

in b4 this copypasta thread gets 300+ replies

I want both the muzzies and the Jews to stay at their own clay.

Fuck off we're full.

Goat here, kys.

>I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

I'm sure it does. This is one reason why we need to remove kebob completely.

Funny how you say this on a perma-virgin racist echo hugbox.

Islam will be the largest religion by 2030, and we'll take over Europe and America, there's literally nothing you can do about it.

While you can barely have kids, hate women (not breeding with them) and have a dog (top kek), we have around 6-7 children.

You'll all be outbred, cuckstians.

Tfw OP is actually right

Islam is the final red pill

not a cuckstian and not eurocuck\americlap. eurocucks will become islamic, sharia law mandatory in all of europe by 2060. as for america i dont think so, not in this century .

This pasta never fails

West fucking with middle east for some time.
Globalist games. West Europe paying now.
Now it looks like goal is fucked up europe and middle east in same time. Globalist want war in Europe since WW2. Muslim with their jihad mentality are used as weapon.

Like it or not. It is not fair for muslim or europeans. West Europe is cucked enough to
feed muslims and black while. But not all of them. When enough of old ignorant people die and numbers of non white rise enough, we have very real civil war.

>It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.
There aren't any holy lands, just LARPers running around going "but muh holy lands."

Member when they told us we could do anything about the jew dominating the world ?
I member.

Member when the muslim told us we couldnt do anything about them breeding like rats ?

Our kids will member :3 .
Es ist Zeit für Reich meine Freunde.

If you are muslim, why are you pissed about ISIS, Ayatollah, the Talibans and Whahabbis? They are the strongest believers of islam around these days.

So much inaccuracy but kek'd anyway

Get out and take your old pasta with you. Kebab must be removed from the face of the earth, and it will be removed given enough time, so don't fight it, just let it happen.