Canadian-made Ford GT is no ordinary supercar

>Canada is just a cucked count-

America's greatest supercar is built in Canada, by Canadians, with Canadian parts.

archive.is/G8AIR

theglobeandmail.com/globe-drive/news/industry-news/why-the-new-canadian-made-ford-gt-is-no-ordinary-supercar/article33307504/

wheels.ca/news/markham-built-ford-gt-production-begins/

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/canada-to-sell-final-73-4-million-shares-of-gm-from-bailout/article23814942/
discord.gg/67KDN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>America's greatest supercar is built in Canada, by Canadians, with Canadian parts.
As if it couldn't be put together in any country. Internal politics get things like this to happen.

They could have built it in mexico just the same.

Great that the leafs are building something that there is a world market for a few hundred of. Aside from that, it is totally irrelevant news.

who gives a shit faggot? enjoy riding on the back of this like a chariot when your middle eastern slave masters take over

keep building Toyotas in Kentucky, see if anyone cares

I heard there's a little nigger who built his own computer with parts he ordered.

Also, there's a great buzzfeed story about a woman who put together her own Ikea shelving.

Never underestimate anyone, user. Not even a fucking leaf.

I heard theres an American who wasnt fat.

Is it true?

Wrong Magna is one of the largest car companies in the world, one of the largest fibreglass part manufacturers in the world as well.

Also Canadians produce more cars per capita than every country except Japan and Germany.

and who was it conceived and designed buy?

not Cancucks

show me a Canadian car company

No. That is an absolute lie. We are all morbidly obese.

But the good news is we have 27 genders!

>canadian engineering

Magna. The ones making the Ford GT.

The Canadian + Ontario governments owned more than 30% of GM until a few years ago. Our largest plants are Japanese + union owned though.

theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/canada-to-sell-final-73-4-million-shares-of-gm-from-bailout/article23814942/

and a fucking v6 get out of here with that fuckin useless leaf shit

>647 hp at the tires
>3054 lbs
>top speed of 216 mph
yeah get the fuck out of here, right? Corvette RULEZ LoL

they don't have any

but however

why

are
you

doing

reddit
spaces??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

> Greatest supercar
No

we need more MR cars, but not rich boy cars. just like a civic with a MR setup.

Yup. He lives next to the foreigner who managed original banter

This is gonna be just another GT90.

Is it made out of wood?

This is a direct result of NAFTA and nothing else.

Pretty fucking heavy for a 'super car'.

New regs require the roof the support the entire weight of the car in rollover. Even civics weigh more now lol

It said no ordinary you illiterate dunce, and besides, thats not a Koenigsegg in your pic.

>canadian made
inb4 it fails horribly.

>Ford GT weighs 3,054 lbs
Ferrari 488 weighs 3,404 lbs
Lamborghini Huracan weighs 3,399lbs
Porsche 918 weighs 3,602 to 3,692 lbs

Are all Americans this stupid? I would hope not.

>488, huracan, 918 are super cars
leaf education everyone

its a renewable resource so its eco friendly

That thing is an overpriced piece of shit. I've always loved fords, and was hyped for the last 4 years waiting for this thing. The interior looks like a shoddy version of a 2003 mustang, it weighs as much as a boat anchor despite sacrificing every driver comfort for weight savings, and it's outperformed by any performance based car. FDor the same price you could buy a lamborghini huracan, mclaren 650s, and put a down payment on a house.

so the Fiero and the MR2/MRS then

Good yob Ganada, you made a gar. Broud of you :DDDDD

918 is definitely a supercar, the ford GT is a bit of a stretch.

>918 is definitely a supercar

damn Ford GT was my favorite car in Gran Turismo 2, I won't forgive you fucking leafs

Check out /o/
Toyota is bringing back the mr2

It is, you moron. It was the fastest production car around the burgerring until the huracan peformante beat it about a month ago.

>autismspeaks.jpeg

Did they ever actually make more than a few of those things?

I remember people hyping it up in the late 2000's, and then it completely fell off the face of the earth.

>canadians literally made a car out of clay

WEW

Does it run off fucking leaves?

I'm in the auto industry and the simple fact of the matter is that white American engineers are absolutely fucking useless, by and large

There are exceptions to the rule but I would never allow a white American to touch my designs

>431 hp/ton
>barely over 200mph top end

nothing super about it senpai

918 is supercar

Those cars are so sweet to drive in video games. The GT 90 always looked nice. But I had a Five Hundred. Lemoniest lemon lemon I've ever had. I'm a nissan fan twink nao

>ecoboost V6

it's truly a supercar for cucks. only fitting that it's made in Canada

You're welcome for the ebola cure. You can have your doctor evil one million dollar snakebite anti venom bills

this t b h

>I remember people hyping it up in the late 2000's, and then it completely fell off the face of the earth.

That is pretty common with supercar manufacturers.

look at that interior, it looks like a fucking trash car

this car is trash and americans will never have any car that is near german quality

kill yourself

That's not a Ferrari F40

Obama era emissions regulations

Who designs these cars? Us? Maybe working in detroit can be difficult sometimes. Detroit has running water yes?

Apparently it was in production from 2006 to 2013, it just fizzled out because the Veyron Super-sport knocked it off for fastest production car.

The greatest engine ford ever made came from Ontario.

The fabled Canadian softwood lumber, no less!

I used to make Honda car parts that would go to the states too. Those fuckin lazy niggers can't make anything.

why do you think all Porsche 911's are now turbos, even the Carrera's? ? Less emissions, smaller engines, America is the largest market.

>t. Indian plumbing engineer

>ford gt90 will never be remade

Wow a v6 supercar. Who fucking cares

Same with the raptor,too bad they didn't twin turbo the 5.0

wouldn't know, my rustled leaf colleague

>get in accident
>die from 1000000000 splinters

Don't worry leafs, Mexico will take your factories too! Progress!

*minor accident

thanks Benis
i appreciate the support

>muh super special hot wheels car

We make pure American muscle and big ads trucks, we don't do those gay eurotrash cars

Case in point, Dodge SRT Hellcat

that'd be a good title for a movie

"Death from 1000000000 splinters"

Just keep building me shit Canada. I don't want to hear you speak

discord.gg/67KDN

Never forget.

>Ford GT America's greatest super car

KYS

you dont understand the very basics of engine design leaf go back to school and learn why odd number of cyliders on a side in a V is a stupid idea.

fuck yeah.... killed by political pressure. Sad!

WE WUZ SLAVES -Canada

>It is, you moron
nope

what?

maybe i just dont speak fluent cuck, but shit made no sense famalam.

what an ugly piece of shit, looks like a candy bar with some wings glued on

this is a proper jet, and we made this shit in the 70's

Cute.

now make an ai gf

Never manufacture where you carve.

He said "You're welcome for the ebola cure, now you can go back and get some fake cure and get billed a million dollars."

Sorry eh, sometimes we get too much syrup and go a bit loopy.

>ugly piece of shit

Didn't you guys make the F-35?

........the arrow was made in the 50's

can i buy this car in GTAV? if not I don't care fuck off leaf

>I would never allow a white American to touch my designs
No shit Pajeet. You'd have to have your own designs to let somebody else touch them.

Fords are designed in Dearborn michigan.

Once you hit 5'4 you can talk some trash, until then go like a sport that is easier if you're Philippine height.

>Ford

why the fuck isn't it a twin turbo 5.0 coyote?
canadians ruin everything reeee.