Are there any Sup Forums approved anime besides pic related?

Are there any Sup Forums approved anime besides pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dD9oiT5qaEM
youtube.com/watch?v=-PH4iMGbxFc
youtube.com/watch?v=t6AtATP4Uwc
youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM
youtube.com/watch?v=QXQcjmLw_Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=W36A6dpNrNU
youtube.com/watch?v=Q681SCWAj4E
youtube.com/watch?v=C1EM9iZpLeI
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
youtube.com/watch?v=_d083kCKCpk
youtube.com/watch?v=1XJhZVmORlM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

magi

>Sup Forums approved anime
>anime
>on Sup Forums

you wouldn't be posting on a chinese cartoon board if you didn't like some anime

Psycho-Pass
Steins;Gate
Mob Psycho 100

See ;
Now, you are on the "politically incorrect" board.
But I highly suggest you visit the newly created /bant/

1997 Berserk

legend of galactic heroes

Cool thread schlomo. Since this is shareblue garbage, I’ll use this opportunity to redpill anons on Pastor Anderson.

Look at some of these and tell me that he isn't /ourspiritualleader/

Nogunz BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=dD9oiT5qaEM

MLK BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=-PH4iMGbxFc

Holywood and Robin Williams BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=t6AtATP4Uwc

Jews BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM

>youtube.com/watch?v=QXQcjmLw_Rc

Israel BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=W36A6dpNrNU

Women voters BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=Q681SCWAj4E

Monastics BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=C1EM9iZpLeI

Holocaust BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

9/11 Tower 7 BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=_d083kCKCpk

>2017
>watching cartoons
time to grow up

Serial Experiment Lain. Not for the MC's post-modern philosophy but mainly for how prophetic the show really is. You could say it's even anti-globalist/postmodern for the sake of being anti-postmodern.

Also Durarara!! Because it's basically about Sup Forums

You can't still believe this is a legitimate argument anymore. Sup Forums is mainstream now, anime is an afterthought

Sup Forums came first ya bitch. Know your place faggot.

>anime
>not on Sup Forums
You're posting on a board that played Girls Und Panzer music in the Brexit sticky.

>mods = absolute righteousness
mhmm sure
also, those banners are shown on every board, point irrevelant.

>not watching cartoons yet having enough time to shitpost on an anime board.
Don't you have children to be raising or taxes to be filing out?

>the people who run the website and the website's layout are irrelevant
You do realize Yotsuba is still this website's official mascot and Hiroyuki slapped Sachiko on the homepage, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=1XJhZVmORlM

Attack on Titan = Nazi wet dream by Schmitt

>this website has anime origins so it should be used to post anime no matter the boards
Reminder that the people who run the website made different boards in order for different interests. See, it's called Sup Forums for politically incorrect, not for pollitically kawaii waifus.

You do realize other boards were initially made for anime fans who wanted to discuss non-anime with other anime fans, not for normalfags and redditors who want to discuss non-anime with other normalfags and redditors, right?

Gurren laggan explains why we won the election

Manga is 100x better
Haven't watched the anime yet, I'm afraid it's going to mess up too much
source: 2016 berserk clips

It's even enforced in the manga once they realize they are the master titan race

>implying that everything that isn't anime trash is normie tier
>muh anime makes me a special snowflake
>other people who dont watch anime are so boring >:(((
lmao @ u rn

I've been here since /new/ and I've never watched anime or read manga.

>muh strawmans

>''MOM!!!! LOOK I POSTED THE EDGY CARTOON ON THE Sup Forums BOARD , I'M A POLITICAL ACTIVIIIIISTTT!!!!!''
Kill yourself you autistic larper , have you ever even kissed a girl?

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

Watch Jin-Roh if you want to watch stormtroopers slaughter left-wing terrorists.

Berserk

FPBP

80s and 90s OVAs