Germany working on 6th gen stealth fighter

While Trump tells Congress to build some wall out or contrete, Germany is advancing tech for real.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/feature/germanys-military-dying-13748
twitter.com/AnonBabble

holy shit pack it up guys we're finished

how the fuck are we gonna compete with a 6th gen stealth fighter

Germany is literally getting raped.
Stop talking utter shit, you silly, silly cunt.

You can't. Fact. Surrender now you weak multiracial people.

lmao good luck

The Chinese will just end up stealing the designs.

man,our skyscrapers are done.
once your Imam calls you all to prayer,then launches against the christian world.
right mohammed?

Pay NATO debts

TOPKEK

The old Horten F1 was one hell of a stealthfighter. The US F117 concept is based on this original. More sexy than attack helicopters.

germany re-arming again? do we have to teach you this lesson a third time?

This is going to be as big of a disaster as the yurofighter

It would also sheer it's wings off if it tried to turn.

ALL AIRSPACE IN THE WORLD BELONGS TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

pay brexit debts

You will die in a comfy chair, but there will be no one to remember you, Hans.

>ALL AIRSPACE IN THE WORLD BELONGS TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

This. other countries only exist while we allow it

Why though? Fighter jet technology is already at the apex of design, I fail to see how investing in a sixth generation fighter jet while gaining minimal improvements over current gen is of any use when a paradigm shift in warfare technology is likely right around the corner.

>""""we""""

Sit your ass down kangaroo nigger, you didn't do shit.

stealth fighters are a myth

You? Ehehe. No Russians here. You need Russians or Japs to teach us something - a lot of Ivans and a lot of T42 or some cool Japs. Let us build stuff and we build nice submarines, planes, tanks n battleships. But Genfer Convention ... Last year we build a Hyperstellerator. Show me yours plz? Then teach us.

Make shiny object.
While your race dies.
I like Germanistan's priorities.

You should have finished the sentence for this thread Hans.

"Germany working on 6th gen stealth fighter for Israel"

> we have to teach you this lesson ...
You teach us what?

nationalinterest.org/feature/germanys-military-dying-13748

>In the past year numerous articles have arisen demonstrating the Bundeswehr’s lack of readiness. Fixed wing aircraft, helicopters and other vehicles have been grounded due to lack of spare parts, bringing readiness rates below 50%.

pay your fair share Kraut

you failed fusion reactor that even if they could run it, it wouldn't produce energy? And a better design exists and your fusion design is considered a huge failure and is only being built now because they wasted all the money already? That's what you are bragging about? lol!

There is no wall you dipshit.

Any stupid tech your government talks about researching was undoubtedly discovered by US secret labs years ago.

We had the original stealth for like 30 years before it was announced to the public. We probably have secret ops on the moon at this point.

cant wait to see the results of this thing

Meanwhile your army is training with broomsticks instead of weapons.

Well maybe if they didn't prosecute their most loyal soldiers...

fuck off you german autistic faggot

the US army has shit in the works that is literally 70 years ahead of that but doesnt publicize it like your trash country does for brownie points

you could be destroyed within the day if desired, without nukes

That wall is going to actually be used im afraid

6th generation stealth fighter piloted by first generation muslims, you have this thread once a week, the last 3 times you used the f22 because your shit country cant even devolpe a 3d model or even a rough sketch.
sage
/thread

True. And with the killswitches installed in every F-35 it will be even worse. NATO allies are fucking cucked. And to think about all the billions wasted on meme craft like the yurofighter...

ZOG now putting its money on Cuckmany to do its killing.

Russia vs Schnitzelniggers when?

yea the USA takeover of the world could have happened electronically and we would never know it until they get some dirty bombs to nuke us

It's okay, we are da real teutons now
All the modern nu-germans are muslim LARPers

Isn't the german military in poor state? I've heard both morale and equipment is in shambles

>be German
>make stealth fighter 6000
>shiney.png
>make a bunch of them
>be 1 year later
>sandniggers crash them all into skyskrapers

because the eurofighter was such a success, huh?

Thanks for the warning.

I guess we've now just created 400 new jobs inventing 7th Gen radar.

Literally space Nazis

we could build the best stealth fighters in the world tomorrow but we are not allowed to do so and for what purpose exactly?!

we don't have any reason to build these things

This. Something to the tune of about 300 million dollarydoos. (w/o interest) You krausts need to PAY DENBTS before you start building airplanes.

stop arming Muslims! WTF!

german govt is basically arming the future caliphate

t-thx germany, again

nice quads of truth

That thing looks like it can phase into the mirror dimension or something.

The one in the U.K is far superior Hahnmed

My country is working on 8th generation of stealth carriers. They are so good you cant see them. Not even during a war.

Portugal is advancing tech for real.

dude you dont even have an army, whos gonna use this vehicle?

That plane resembles a Christian Cross...it's problematic for my religion, which is Islam or something

It will probably be like their cars, working fine and proper until the warranty expires and a catastrophic failure happens.

Sweden will give them Gripens, France will give them Rafales, Germany yurofighters. Isn't it nice?

>germans
>advancing tech
aren't they praying to allah for things like tech these days ? developing it by yourself is haram

>cant even afford to put fake rifles in soldiers hands for training
>use broomsticks instead
>going to build a 6th generation stealth fighter
sage
/thread

It will stealthily transport muslims to Europe at speeds up to mach 2.5

It's running. The first results are successful. If this thing works stable we have endless energy. It is a a artificial sun. It could still need five or ten years for a stable mode. Maybe never.

Why should we pay for a army? We build the technology to produce armies, inventions and factories. Others die. We make money with your army. Brains are more important for the industry.

Three months and MAN, Mercedes, BMW, Rheinmetall, Thyssen Krupp could deliver first class blueprint concepts of every warmachine (battleships a bit longer)... If we would have an army the whole world would declare us as the ultimate evil again. So why? The industrial war we win - easily. With first class machines, brains and a strong work ethic.

>> 125263788
Fusion reactor? Wut? ehehe. Better "Design"? Hahaha. Sauce? You are not so good in physics? Buahaha.

>no F-15
REEEEEEEE

Here you go
falcon is my planefu

> doesnt publicize it like your trash country does for brownie points

Haven't you heard? Germany will do anything for brownies.

>muh stronk work ethic
Imports millions of shitskins
>MAN, Mercedes, BMW, Rheinmetall, Thyssen Krupp
These companies will end up either fleeing Germany or having their own armies to defend the factories from the shitskins
Germans truly are dellusional.

Germans are incompetent even when it comes to nuclear engergy.
Germany is abandoning theirs nuclear factories... muh cual.

Austrians are cucks as well, they are extreme buthurts when it comes to our nuclear factoris temeling and dukovany, multiple demonstration happened.

Seriouslz why are germans so autistic

The only thing Germany is advancing are refugee cock sucking techniques, Klaus.

We give away our energy for free to other countries - we produce too much - why keep old nuclear energy?

F-16 is the sexiest fighter ever created and also the most underrated. It will end up playing a huge role in WW3.

>F-16 is the sexiest fighter ever created
>ever created
NO F4 PHANTOM IS THE BEST PLAINFU

enjoy the lung cancer, lmao

The sexiest fighter is the White Swan Tupolew Tu-160 (Russian)

Just nuke germany someone, before it's too late.

just because you can't see them doesn't mean they don't exist

Coal is fifty years ago - no coal anymore. But my lungs collapse of smoking eitherway, kiddo.

lmao sure thing retards.

>german accuses others of being multiracial people
>doesn't realize his whole country is being blacked beyond any in history
wew lad

Before long, there'll be more pure ethnic Germans in the US than in Germany.

>We give away our energy for free to other countries
JUST...
no hans just no :D

OUR energy is actually sold to austria and germany.

pay brexit debts first

You burgers aren't seeing the bigger picture here. Those guys are national military so you can't trust actual weapons to their hands.

6th gen. stealth fighter maybe built by the Germans but it's going to be operated by the future EU -military to keep national armies and disillusioned masses at bay working for the glory of their unelected leaders in Brussels.

What's all this negativity about the Euro-fighter? Is That the Typhoon? I thought it was a good jet, but I don't pay attention to weak militaries

Get on with the times oldfag

so... when will you give it to israel for free?

What was you last invention, leaf? A piece of wood? Axe?

>implying britain needs eucucks more than eucucks needs britain

>t. german cuck spotted

are you going to use them to import third-world economic migrants even faster?

what brexit debts?

the ones you're busy concocting out of thin air as we speak?

you;'re not getting a fucking penny. have fun paying for club med forever and ever, germany.

You're right, OP. Trump should build 7th gen stealth fighters to quietly kill anyone illegally crossing USA borders.

germnay starting wars on purpose who owns these arms factorys need to be shot

>the sexiest plane ever is just a shitty knockoff of a US one
lmao

strange. in german press there is said they built a military ship for dozens of millions of euros and now it is swimming with a permanent lean angle because they did shit

Ah, a fellow man of taste I see.

stfu hans there's nothing wrong with being multiracial

They'll probably sell it to us for shekels. Germany spent so long fighting the Jew that it has become the Jew.

You ever hear of Area 51?
I'll think we'll be ok.

and since Germany owes the US over €300bn they will have to give US free stealth fighter tech anyway so I mean what have they got to lose? US playing you stupid krauts like a fiddle.

>sexy planes
there's only one sexiest plane ever designed

>Schnitzelniggers

MUH FUCKING SIDES

>It will be finished just in time for Germanistan to become official

I love the F-16 so much.

Pay your denbts Germany

There is plenty of very rough sketches around for German Tornado replacement.

Yes. Also 6th Gen. Fighters are going to be used by the EU commision military forces when they seize your country from illegal "genocidal" tories and establish a LibDem governmet that will join the glorious Union and pay reparations for not accepting 8 million rapefugees annually by accepting 18 million rapefugees annually.

Glory to the Union. Ein Union, Ein Kommission, Ein Führer. Hail Juncker!