Mfw British posters are the smartest, wittiest, wisest, most thought provoking...

>mfw British posters are the smartest, wittiest, wisest, most thought provoking, and logically flawless posters on Sup Forums and effortlessly provide scathing critiques, dismember laughable arguments, persuade the Irish to quit drinking, give Americans heart attacks, and force the French to surrender with every sentence.

We even invented Australians.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/67KDN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Australians are Irish descent as well stop talking bollocks

>t drunk now

I'm drunk as well. Going to get an uber and go out for a mad one with the wifey. When she is fucking ready. Shitposting while she does all her women shit. And no, Australians are our ex-cons m8.

I'm only in my early twenties no wife yet. Life of the party all the way!

Aussies are anglo celtic let's put it there

You are a cheerful lot. Can you just come over for a year or two and help our country get its shit back together? I genuinly have lost all hope. Sup Forums got to me finally, I thought that the polling and the outspoken dislike of the current immigrationstandard would change the sitting gov, but, alas, it only has seemed to steel their resolve.

You need a nuclear holocaust followed by a nuclear winter to sort your shit out.

What a mistake that was

Shut it you fucking nonce.

Couldn't agree more mate all other posters pale in comparison when confronted with our lighting wit and flawless logic. Have a pleasant evening, cheers.

ye lad

Brits don't even know where to stick it if there isn't a dick next to the asshole.

Come to the UK before Brexit, unless you're none white, in which case fuck off we're full.

Posting before mods move this thread to

>mfw Canadian posters are some of the most hated, feared, envied, and respected posters on Sup Forums, nay, all of Sup Forums, because of our scintillating wit, indomitable arguments, glacier sharp logic, Australian tier banter, and numerous inventions, which, without sounding too arrogant, includes pretty much everything worth inventing.

I agree but also disagree there are many posters from other countries that are good posters here but it isnt a large group like us. Long live the anglo sphere.

We Americans don't need your dry humor to give us heart attacks, we have burgers

Nah best posters are Finns.

>Canadian posters are some of the most ... envied, and respected posters on Sup Forums, ...

>tfw dead country

discord.gg/67KDN

Yeah thats what we need more bloody foreigners

You're an idiot and I hope your dick gets caught in a zipper.

I respect you brits, you fuckers have held out a long while, and made us

>mfw that is a copy pasta of mine, except British was changed to Canadian.
Posted that like a year ago lad.

What you drinking lad?

Isn't it funny how a mostly barren colonized country filled with the dregs of society is the 1st world incredible place to live who have citizens that have made important contributions to world. Must be that colonialism that I've heard so much about fucking them up.

Staropramen, some czech pisswater

Thats why I always keep my dick close to your mum's arse.

Kek.
Sounds lethal in an Irish man's hand.
I'm on vodka.

Waiting for this thread. Me right now.

God I love being British.

How do Americans sleep at night knowing that a paddy between two buns is their culture

You assholes coddled Canada too much and now we are retarded leftists that love gender studies and are cum dumpsters to countries

Vodka tomorrow night then!

pigfucker

Considering how arrogant and full of yourselves you guys are, I don't know if this is serious or not

>persuade the Irish to quit drinking

To be fair, they came from us, so have history that came from ours, they are us user. Same as ausbros, zealandbros and *shudders* leafs... i blame the infiltration of french culture that has fucked up leafs, some are pretty based but most are abhorrent shitposters. The anglo sphere has problems though, being islanders who hate to be ruled by anyone also make our colonies rebel against us... in group preference is a fine thing tho

SCOTSMAN HERE

#EMPIRES LION

U OWE US A THANKS

Quite the run-on sentence you wrote there Shakespeare. Also, it's not very witty to call yourself witty.