LIVESTREAM OF POPE IN FATIMA youtube.com/watch?v=t7uZWKS4idw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL13eE2x3qhPkxhc2bwvVtGCVhmHAujklP
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8C6E641820DB83B3
youtube.com/watch?v=kwEvbM2jA8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>First secret

>Our Lady showed us a great sea of fire which seemed to be under the earth. Plunged in this fire were demons and souls in human form, like transparent burning embers, all blackened or burnished bronze, floating about in the conflagration, now raised into the air by the flames that issued from within themselves together with great clouds of smoke, now falling back on every side like sparks in a huge fire, without weight or equilibrium, and amid shrieks and groans of pain and despair, which horrified us and made us tremble with fear. The demons could be distinguished by their terrifying and repulsive likeness to frightful and unknown animals, all black and transparent. This vision lasted but an instant. How can we ever be grateful enough to our kind heavenly Mother, who had already prepared us by promising, in the first Apparition, to take us to heaven. Otherwise, I think we would have died of fear and terror.

>Second Secret

>“You have seen hell where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish in the world devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If what I say to you is done, many souls will be saved and there will be peace. The war is going to end: but if people do not cease offending God, a worse one will break out during the Pontificate of Pius XI. When you see a night illumined by an unknown light, know that this is the great sign given you by God that he is about to punish the world for its crimes, by means of war, famine, and persecutions of the Church and of the Holy Father. To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart, and the Communion of reparation on the First Saturdays. If my requests are heeded, Russia will be converted, and there will be peace; if not, she will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred; the Holy Father will have much to suffer; various nations will be annihilated. In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, and she shall be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world”

>Third Secret

>After the two parts which I have already explained, at the left of Our Lady and a little above, we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with the splendour that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand: pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice: ‘Penance, Penance, Penance!'. And we saw in an immense light that is God: ‘something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it' a Bishop dressed in White ‘we had the impression that it was the Holy Father'. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God

the Papal Echelon of Catholicism is the "Universal" Church and seat of antichrist power, the Babylonian Catholics want to bring about a global religion, melding all of the world's traditions into a syncretic/ecumenical one world spiritual abomination

this is why the pope shills so hard for Carbon tax feudalism and appeases Islam and advocates for the elimination of borders.

>comprehensive history of the reformation and Catholic presumption
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
>Catholic NWO religion conspiracy
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL13eE2x3qhPkxhc2bwvVtGCVhmHAujklP
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8C6E641820DB83B3

>Babylonian Catholics

Thanks for the bump as usual

we need him dead,now

Oh no you've got me wrong, I sage all Catholic deception threads.
This fellow seems to got you covered though.

Catholics whose faith depends on whether they like the Pope never understood the Catholic faith in the first place

I know, but your claims are so outlandish. they merely serve to bump the thread. So thanks again

>Catholic deception

This is definitely true.

The problem with the current Pope is not that he's not following Catholic doctrine. Rather, like much of the left, he's deeply misinformed about non-Catholic matters.

Lady Fatima is literally a demon. I don't understand this obsession.

FUCKING PAPISTAS, FRATRICIDE FETISHISTS AND PEDOPHILES
GOD WILL PUNISH YOU

I think he'd certainly fall under the term 'liberal Catholic', but for me, that merely strengthens my faith. Here we have a liberal as Pope, yet even he feels himself unable to categorically affirm any belief that goes against Church doctrine.

Also, I think he's clearly quite arrogant & headstrong, but that could be a blessing if he's the Pope to bring the SSPX back into full communion. Francis is much more 'this is what I want. Do it' than Pope Benedict was. For that reason, if he, as is expected brings the SSPX back, it'll be clear to me why he was elected

Moderns worship KEK.

Choose our Lady of Fatima over Martin Luther's Reformation! I don't really like how the one anniversary is going to receive more attention than the other. Video about this here: youtube.com/watch?v=kwEvbM2jA8Y

Our Lady, pray for us

>orthodox thread moving faster than catholic thread

what has this site become?

Here, people only care about appearances. You have some people here who literally say the same things neonazis say but don't want to be viewed as such, as they have a terrible public image.

Reminder that the Marian apparition in Fatima became one of the major beacons in Europe against communism, and rendered the anti-clerical Republican government in Portugal at the time powerless.

Orthodox thread was made first so it's attracted the pagan larpers etc

>Catholics don't worship "Mary"

Is this as big in Portugal as it looks from the outside, Portubro? Looks like the Easter processions in Spain in the sense despite the number of faithul, vast majority still cling to certain traditions I.e Fatima in Portugal

>number of faithful declining

>not worshipping the Mother of God

The Pope literally spoke today against that tendency. So, no, it doesn't.

This is indeed huge in Portugal. It is very important to any Catholic here. And the reason why is very much related to it also signaling the end of heavy anti-clerical repression coming from Lisbon at the time.

A little after, already under Estado Novo, our government was populated by devout Catholics and reinforced its role in Portugal's religious life.

And, no less important, Pope John Paul II was very fond of Fatima.

Don't say this. That's heresy.

Mary is the most important saint in the Catholic church. She is on a whole different category. You can think of her as a saint of saints.

Most importantly, she renewed the image of women in the West. They used to be looked at as treacherous beings manipulating men and generating conflict, justified with the story of Adam and Eve. She was seen as the main culprit for Man's original sin. With Mary, everything changed. She became an example to look up to as she is without sin, and became, as a woman, deeply respected by the Church, gaining the role of saint of saints. So, the most perfect human there was, short of divinity, was a woman.

It's not heresy. We worship her with the cult of hyperdoulia. Only God we woship with latria (adoration).

Don't use the word worship, then, as you are going to be misinterpreted, especially here.

Catholics are:
1. Leftards
2. Anti-guns
3. Pro-degeneracy
4. Heretics

Tell me a single reason why all Christians should abandon the (((catholic))) church and move on to superior designations?

Please pray for me senpai

Bumping for Our Lady and her Immaculate Heart.

My Sup Forums buddies are always in my prayers

All catholics are hypocrites. The pope is pro atheism then.

>this is what christians actually believe

wow

can you imagine what would happen if...you know what happened to him? would this be THE happening to start the 3 world war? can kek do this one thing for us?

pedokikes

sage

Thanks famalam. I am having a hard time now, but I want to see everyone in Sup Forums in heaven some day.

The suffering of the souls in Hell is due to their own rejection of God's light and love. He is not inflicting any suffering upon them, but rather their rejection of his Love has brought that upon themselves.

What an utterly stupid picture. People really shouldn't comment on the theology of heaven and hell if their only exposure to it is from secondhand versions based off dante's inferno.

Plus, by this idiotic logic, we're all already hypocrites because prisons and punishment in general exist.

Exactly

She didn't even know you. She didn't know what would happen either. She's literally just a human.

>Can't get to Heaven without Communion with Jesus
>No prayers reach Jesus without the Intercession of Mary's Immaculate Heart.
Nigger please, you must venerate Mary just as much as God, she's the gatekeeper. Why do you think Mary constantly appears instead of Jesus?

That's literally heresy

There is an Orthodox thread out here too, I think its got lots of similarities to Catholicism but doesn't have the nasty downsides you just listed.

MAKE IT HAPPEN