Want to hear a real fucking redpill, sit back you fucking eggheads

I'm fully aware i'm in enemy territory but hopefully I can find someoe with enough braincells to form a proper debate with

Trump is a fraud Trump literally was calling for violence at his rallies, implied Megyn kelly was on her period, called Ted Cruz's wife ugly, and scammed innocent kids at his fake university, called for the registration, banning, and discrimination of innocent Muslim Americans which is George wallace-levels of Discrimination (And as much as the Right wing safe spaces want to point out how intolerant liberals are to Conservatives, I don't think they would ever advocate for banning and registration of Conservatives as Trump AND Cruz proposed during the primaries), Implied that the first Black president was a Kenyan who faked his college records, and I would go on but the list goes on forever.

Trump has done things a million times worse than anything Colbert does, but what does the Conservative safe space victimhood brigade do? They ignore Trump's sins and just cherrypick on the tiny little things a random Democrat does, and that level of partisan hypocrisy is almost an impressive testament to how air-tight their safe space has become, where they can't see the irony of the phony outrage against Colbert's 1 comment while ignoring the thousands of shitty comments Trump made, They can't see the hypocrisy of focusing like a laser beam on Hillary's ONE comment on Trump voters but ignore all the shitty things Trump said about minorities and Muslims (Hillary was only making the point that the other half of Trump voters who are kind and decent people were being hijacked by the deplorable part of the voting base which was xenophobic, racist, and homophobic whereas Trump's comments were less than noble about Muslims cheering for 9/11 or illegals being rapists), or attacking Maddow making misleading claims on his Tax returns, ignorant that Trump's lies about Obama being a Kenyan is more stupid and more racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
m.youtube.com/watch?v=w2737QUBxFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And frankly, Democrats should stop giving in to this false equivalency horseshit, letting Republicans pretend that the greatest threat to society are SJWs and Feminism is allowing the false equivalency that being a SJWs is an equal moral evil as being part of the millions of Americans who believe in the racist lie that Obama is a Kenyan Muslim (Which was paraded by a certain president). Minorities are impoverished and harassed by police, but who cares about that right? Feminism is a much greater threat that the right invented out their ass than Police harassment of minorities, hatred and discrimination of Muslims or anyone who LOOKS like a Muslim or people going bankrupt over lack of Healthcare coverage.

This is what Republicans will be doing throughout the entire Trump Presidency, Cherrypicking, Cherrypicking, Cherrypicking. And Democrats should remember that no matter WHAT Republicans try to cherrypick on the left, I guarantee 99% of the time, Donald Trump has done something worse. No one on the left in today's society has ever called for registering, banning, or discriminating against innocent Muslims, of course if you watch Fox news, you'd think racism against whites by the left is a greater threat to society than hatred and bigotry towards Muslims. Donald Trump may not be Hitler, but he sure as hell is 21st century George Wallace, and it is not Trump himself that we must fear, but the defense of Trump's ignorance that we must fear, because Trump is a Republican. Because in comedy, you can make fun of the absurdity of Bill Cosby, jared from Subway, and United Airlines, that's ALL fine, but if you dare make fun of Trump's absurdity, well then you're a leftist globalist shill working for the illuminati.

Why? Oh I know why! Because Unlike Cosby, jared, and United Airlines. Trump is a Republican, and Republican victimhood and persecution complex will defend ANYTHING if they are a Republican, no matter how unforgivable and ignorant and pretend that Democrats are worse, but false equivalency doesn't work here. Two sides do not necessarily have an equally valid point of view be it Creation vs evolution. For example, Hillary won among voters with a college degree or Masters degree or a PhD degree whereas Trump won heavily among people with a high school education or less, there is no equivalency no matter how much the right wants to imply that they are smarter and the left is dumber, no matter they post youtube videos cherrypicking the random idiocy of some leftist or a leftist trying to cherrypick the idiocy of a random Trump supporter, we have data that aggregate proves which side is more educated, no false equivalence, just facts.

I'm fucking ready for a debate, i've got my intellectual gloves up. Go ahead and try me you fucking cowards

>Considered
>Dismissed

Wow!!!!

GREAT ARGUMENT

OP is an faggot

no shit, conservatives are going to crash and burn in midterms

>I'm fucking ready for a debate, i've got my intellectual gloves up. Go ahead and try me you fucking cowards

Can't wait!!!

Not an argument

You're right, I didn't even need to bring them

You guys apparently came unarmed

YAAWN! YAAAWN! YAAWWN!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

>Trump is a fraud Trump literally was calling for violence at his rallies,
Wrong. Violent lefties would go to purposefully start shit with his supporters. Kind of like they do now anyone mildly rightwing wants to sprak at a college. not reading the rest of your tripe. Russian narrative utterly btfo

tl;dr sum up your argument in 20 words or less, faggot.

they're not even obliged to, they just can't stop making unforced errors

They came to voice their freedom of speech (do dumpykins not like that?)

It's the yahoo retarded cowboys who ride on a dead horse while claiming it's healthy who violently retaliate

Wow!

Almost like you didn't have to think!!!!

Tits, or gtfo

Logic or gtfo

this

Judging from that tirade youre either an idiot with a kindergarten mindset or are a mediocre shill. Sage.

Put on your trip faggot, everyone with two brain cells and longer on here then 2 months knows who you are.
Just FUCK OFF and never come back, in any form

*sigh*

They were right on Facebook, holy shit

Why do you support an autistic screeching wall of text that limits the accessibility to your incoherent thoughts from those who's first language is not english? Obviously a racist.

We like Trump BECAUSE he is a bully who doesn't give a fuck about political correctness. And of course we have different standards for people we like and people we dislike. What did you think?

I haven't finished reading your novel, but I want you to look at what you just types here.

You want a debate but you are going to devolve to ad hominem attacks against someone who brought forth a counter to your argument.

Apologize and I will consider a discussion.

TL;DR
SAGE FAGGOT

So American Trump supporters can't speak basic English?

Makes sense, maybe we should deport you guys then.

Do you know why liberals are the biggest fucking losers ever? They have zero sense of self reflection and would die from choking on their own putrid bullshit before admitting responsibility. Instead of owning up to the fact that the DNC was ungodly corrupt, that Hillary was a shitty unlikable candidate, or that regressive leftism/sjw's are acting like a rampant cancer that turns moderates away, they bitch and moan and cry that they got caught in their bullshit and that America is inherently defunct because waaaaacism. And rather than reflect on your abysmal failure you've doubled down with twice the faggotry manifesting in the form of basement dwelling antifa who act like violent savages and call everything to the right of Marx a "fascist." It's like you retards have no idea how god damn insufferable you are. Go fuck your self you stupid faggot.

Democrats are all treasonous with their Jew allies and antifa pets. They deserve the rope. Half the Republicans can join them. Hillary and her pedo pals deserve worse than the rest. Obama too.

/thread

tl;dr

What you faggots don't seem to understand is as long as shitheads like you are crying we know Trump is doing a good job. We don't have to read the news, look at his appointments, executive orders, or other gossip, we judge his success by measuring the salinity of long winded blog entries like you just made.

Keep it up, pussy, you're my barometer for the next 8 years,

>dumpykins
Dismissed, you sound like you're 12 lmao who says dumpykin? What's next? Doodiehead?

There's something that resembles an argument!!!

You are scared to do anything but throw insults at us. I know that's hypocritical of me as I'm calling you snowflakes (which you are), but I'm tired of seeing you refuse to own up to creating this mess we are in. You should take responsibility for your actions, stop blaming Clinton and the Democrats for everything, and apologize. Until then, you never have my respect.

>Trump has done things a million times worse than anything Colbert does, but what does the Conservative safe space victimhood brigade do?

The main issue with your thesis is that you can't see that Colbert and Trump are on the same side.

There once a guy called Marquis de Sade (where the word sadism hails) who was basically a sex propagandist. What you'll find if you review the history surrounding him is that he wasn't pro-sexual freedom at all though. Sex was seen as an instrument to "break" people - to devolve them from a higher form of consciousness into base desires. If you watch the recent clip of Colbert announcing that Comey was fired, then the lefty audience applauding, only to be 'reminded' by Colbert that Comey is a bad guy and boo him moments later, you can see this method of mind control in operation. Colbert is exercising basic methods of mind control on his audience, wagging the dog, conditioning them like animals as Pavlov would have done.

This is exactly what Trump does with his base as well and none of this is new. Throughout thousands of years of history, the 'elite' have always inculcated an obsession with the lowest forms of thought, impulse, desire - sexual 'freedom' was a method to distract the population from intellectual freedom, from articulated opposition to usury cabals and so on.

You rant and rave about identity politics, meanwhile your posts are devoid of criticism of Wall Street whence forth the funding for SJWs and alt-right comes. You've missed the mark, because you are a zombie in exactly the same way that Trumpcucks are.

Nice buzzwords without facts go back to shareblue shill

>Do you know why liberals are the biggest fucking losers ever?

Because people are stupid. Hear is the redpill. No one wants to be talked down to. It's why in every election the candidates has to pretend to give simple solution to very complex problem. Liberal lose because they explain complex thing to simple minded people in a complex way. When the do try to say it in simple ways. They just sound condescending.

what mess? In case you haven't noticed our economy is through the roof and trump is in the process of renegotiating multiple trade deals. And you didn't even address the failings of the modern left that I brought up. Thank you for confirming my assertion that you have zero sense of self reflection or accountability. I can't wait to see the tears when you retards lose again while you have your thumbs up your asses still unable to comprehend why so many people hate you

Really quite pitiful we live in a literal idiocracy

Good point

>I'm fucking ready for a debate, i've got my intellectual gloves up. Go ahead and try me you fucking cowards
Skimmed your text. The reason peope call you a faggot is because it does not occur to them that a dumb birthmachine would write such a lengthy post. Congrats, you did, and it fucking reeks of idiocy all the way through.

You're trying too hard, why even bother?

>tfw to smart too win

Jesus Christ you guys are delusional

Hell, I'll take a stab at it anyway. Your argument is built on a foundation of mistruths about the campaign. I can't even take a shot at countering this wall of text because you are in another reality. I will admit that some Trump supporters blindly follow the Don, but what I want you to understand is that the media created that problem. It takes one year to raise publicity where you will be attacked for stepping out of line.

You are bigoted against Trump and supporters. You have a concept that is not grounded in reality, but in government-sponsored corporate propaganda. If you think the way the government was being run was not fascistic before and Trump is the threat to the country then you are what they call a useful-idiot.

Holy shit autism is one hell of a disease

you basically responded to him with "no u! stupid drumpfpfpfbfbfphitlerkin this is ur fault!!!"
OP begs for someone to give him attention then absolutely shits his pants when someone actually says something other than "lol faggot"

Manafort was a GOP establsihment plant, deisnged to get trump impeached or arrested along with the establishment created steele dossier.

Didn't read your gay blog

Posting in a sageblue thread.

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

If you want to interpret that way sure. It's not what I said but ok.

OP is Steven Colbert, and quite butthurt

>t. Ahmed
You need to go back.

I don't give a flying fuck about this cult of personalities and talking and gossiping and tweeting and other nonsense that you seem so butt blasted by. It's all nonsense.
We need jobs, safety, a future. NOT A FUCKING TWITTER FEELINGS BULLSHIT YOU FAGGOT

RedPill is realizing that all these people who are all for white culture. Have no idea what that really means.

Trump voters earn more on average compared to Clinton voters. See, I can cherry pick data too

>[Citation Needed]

OP, I think you are on to something. But: The greater threat is that Trump willy nilly produces a smokescreen of chaos that obscures sight and is used as a distraction. I don't think Republican assholery is the problem, the problem is that there are lots of very smart people that know how to push their agenda in this chaos. Also, Republicans know they will fall with Trump if he fails.

tl;dr, trump is bad forget policies because he is mean and republicans are mean fuck america who cares about that

Yes they were, now go back.

Sage goes in all fields, lads.

>*sigh*
HAHHAHAHAHHHAHAa
but seriously get the fuck off my board

No retard, it's a joke

PAY ATTENTION:

Still
better
than
Hillary

It's just you live fully in the Zatrix.

i would rather have a president that speaks his mind rather than happy shiny obama that does not.

obama was taking pictures with actors and uploading them like a teenager. known to play gold for most of his career and devised obamacare which is like medicare on steroids.
can't you forgive a few incidents of bad mouthing on trumps part?
>muslim ban
well a president have to make tough calls, what are you a baby

>redpill
>talking partisan politics on Sup Forums

fuck off normies, its the jews

>autistic screech-posting that takes 3 posts to wrap up
For fucks sake this isn't reddit. Get your point out in 20 words or less if you want a fucking discussion, brevity is the soul of wit, so stuff your intellectual gloves up your own ass.

So whats your point

I don't believe Trump is squeaky clean, but I don't believe anyone is squeaky clean. Trump was a successful New York Businessman in the 80's and 90's, of course he's not clean, but his policies are sound, unlike Clinton's.

And before the whole, "The election is over, stop bringin up Clinton" thing rears it's ugly head, bear in mind that those were our choices; Trump or Clinton. Trump is now the democratically elected president and it does no one any good to denounce his character while completely ignoring his policies. No one is asking your to hang out with Trump, but he is your president.

That said, Colbert is a fucking hack. He's an annoying snarky liberal who made his bones by pretending to be a caricature of people who don't really exist. You can judge Colbert on this because his job is to be somewhat likable. People like Trump's policies, even if they dislike him as a person. This is why you can't compare the two.

As far as SJWs, they are a massive threat to society; being an outlet for neo-marxist ideology and islamization to occur in the US. These ideas do not mesh at all with our culture of individual self-determination and, looking at history, these ideologies (neo-marxist and islam) primarily create subjugation, destabilization and the greatest human rights violations in the history of mankind.

Also, this may suprise you, but a lot of Trump supporters HATE republicans. Neo-cons are just as bad as neo-libs and you would see that even among the ethno-nationalist whackjobs.

This idea that your side is smart and the other side is dumb is something everyone does and if you were actually smart you would realize this is all far more nuanced than you've expressed here.

Think for yourself, rube.

I call for violence against you.
Me and Trump share views and opinions and I'm damn happy that he's my president.
You are not my brother. You are not my countryman. You are my enemy and I only like my enemies when they're dead. Trump's insistence on not just having you all shot is where I start to really disagree with him. You're a problem that has lived on for far too long and you and everyone like you need to go.

>Muslims cheering for 9/11 or illegals being rapists
After the 9/11 attack happened, we had a minute of silence in my school. Guess who weren't silent. The fucking muslim kids were sitting there openly snickering and making jokes.
Nobody reprimanded them or anything. I feel sick to this day thinking about it. And I'm not even American.

There is no debate to be had.
You deserve a bullet in your head.
You'll never convince me otherwise.
Your exasperation is entertaining though.

Fuck you, OP. Obama is known worldwide to be Muslim.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w2737QUBxFY

>promise redpill
>delivers REEEEE with tears in her eyes and Facebook tier nonsense

I know that I don't have to expect anything from a leftist, but this is Sanders tier disappointment.

sage

>first sentence is misinformation

Dude if you actually educated yourself I would give you the time of day but I don't have time to debate someone who doesn't even know the facts.

>pretending to be a caricature of people who don't really exist

Savage distillation of his life's work.
High density burn.
Keep it up!

(OP) is a Trump hater and a faggot.

it's simple really. it had nothing to do with being offended or triggered or whatever. no one was actually offended. it was an opportunity to lash out and try to get a guy fired for reasons other than homophobia. those reasons involve having a different and inflammatory opinion of our country's president. it was a chance to troll a talking head that said not so nice things about a godhead. nothing more, nothing less.

It's so obvious that OP is a hysterical liberal woman who still can't cope with the fact that Hillary Clinton is nothing but flaming garbage.

All you need is a good dicking and you'll feel better in no time.

I got it from Ben Shapiro, so I can't really take credit.

Fuck off Muzzies are scum and HATED EVERYWHERE THEY ARE IN THE WORLD.

Even other muslims hate most muslims.

Go back and get cucked

>Muh Jew-orchestrated White Genocide
>~60% of white countries are >90% White/Native European
>Israel is 20% non-Jewish
Does anyone know what the Jews would even accomplish by filling the Western world with completely anti-Semitic people, anyway?

Sigh, you don't know shit about US voting system, do you? They can only gain, nothing else..

Those fucking digits. And people say kek isn't real lmao

We won. You lost. Suck it up butter cup. Put on your big girl panties and deal with it. I may not like or support everything about Trump, but he isn't Hillary. Hillary has a deplorable record with trying go push gun control. I am a single issue voter. I vote for whoever is least likely to fuck with my guns. Plus its a ball watching trump be a bull in the Washington China shop. Suck it lib.

what did you win though? you got a mark on the score board. now what? not much really. that win wont mean dick in a few years. then we start all over.

consider

>maybe we should deport you guys then

But that is hard work, and leftists don't do hard work. What now?

consider the following

Kool story bro. Now fuck off

how about this?

>Trump said mean stuff
Omg so scary

interesting

and considering this

>Reddit spacing +2
>too long -4
>Drumpf +1
>innocent muslim innocents +2
>safe space +1
>writing like a fag/woman +1

I R8 this bait
3/10
See me after class
Polite sage

>first paragraph

1) Trump being a meanie is not an argument.
2) He gave the money back to the disatisfied students
3) He admitted being wrong about Obama

>2nd paragraph

2) If you think Sup Forums is a safe space, then you're either retarded or dishonnest.
3) Trump made 1 comment about Colbert. Colbert has been shitting on him for 2 years. And again, Trump being a meanie is not an argument.
4) Trump never insulted anyone's voter base as a whole.
5) Trump was elected BECAUSE of his comments on Muslims. Islam is cancer and people get it.

>3rd paragraph
Bacially the same same shit as the previous ones.
We don't care about Muslims. Islam is cancer, and Muslim chose to remain of become Muslims.

>4th paragraph
Not an argument to be found.

>spouting typical democrat shit heard on every tv channel
>MUH POOR MUSLIMS
>redpilling

This is a rant, not a debate. You are a faggot and should go back to >>>/tumblr/, were your opinion mught be considered as arguments.
GTFO

I'm not reading all that. What's your question?

>insults within opening sentence
nah nigger fuck right back to lefty pol or wherever you came from

good luck OP

>what would Jews accomplish

Really? What wouldn't they accomplish?
Turning our attention against the Muzzies, and letting them continue robbing us and using our military to fight Israel's wars.

Firstly Mr.OP announcing your in enemy territory on Sup Forums in 2017(and I'm a newfag) is preposterous. Sup Forums is accepting of everyone, including niggers and faggots.

You say Trump is a fraud, and your first example is simply wrong. Unless there is evidence of Trump directly supporting and inciting violence at his rallies that I'm unaware of. Megan Kelly and all of the lamestream media have been fermenting blood for 2 years now. Ted Cruz got smited like the rest of them, campaigning is nasty business folks.Scamming people at his fake university, I'm familar with the story, disagree with the nature of it being a scam comparatively speaking too the rest of the system and what people pay for nowadays, also like many of Mr.Trumps dealings it's brand association. Called for the registration, banning and discrimination of shitskin niggers who want to blow everything up for Allah. Obama is either a genetically created property of the Catholic church, victim or participant of MK-ultra who's handled by his manly husbandwife or a terrible president.

Why are you comparing shillbert too the Don? Also Colbert is that guy who get's his mass appeal with late night television as a generally speaking well liked personality on television playing a 'conservative' character and then goes full shill mode like the rest of them before, during and now after the election. Probably because he drinks blood and fucks children, or maybe he knows people who do, either way he showed his true character during pizzagate, and hasn't stopped since. Hilary made no points, because the election and the presidency has always only ever been about her, and how we should be with her because she's a her and that we must resist the 'alt-right' and all those who say anything deemed hateful, misogynistic, xenophobic , essentially anything, I'm confident we'd all be dead had she won, and if we didn't die, imagine this level of media stupidity aligned with a witch as president.

nice, enjoyed this post

damn thats a lot of text that i'm not gonna read