High School Confiscates Yearbooks After ‘Build That Wall’ Senior Quote

>A North Carolina high school has confiscated pre-ordered yearbooks after school officials and district administrators deemed a student's "build that wall" senior quote "inappropriate."

>Richmond Early College High School allowed graduating students to put a quote of their choice under their yearbook picture. One student chose their senior quote to be "Build that wall," crediting Donald Trump for the statement.

freebeacon.com/issues/high-school-confiscates-yearbooks-deems-build-wall-senior-quote-inappropriate/

>Let's stop people from breaking the law
>O-o-oy vey absolutely innaprorpriate

Oy Vey! Not a white girl! She must be shamed and enriched!

GOAT qt3.14

A few months in the Berkeley summer camp program and she will start thinking correctly.

>a white girl
How is this possible?! I thought they were all idiots for the BBC or something meme

Gen Z are basically hitler youth

>LAND OF THE FREE

When will this meme die?

When they get to college and begin their indoctrination.

What reason did they give for this? Would that have happened if she had quoted Hillary?

This is basically censorship

ew look that those ice crystals i vomited in my mouth

When you do.

Roy Cooper is a cuck and a cryptokike and a cheater

this is his fault for encouraging the pockets of pozzed teacherniggers here

>LAND OF THE FREE

You fell for the BBC meme.

>you cant honor the currently sitting president with a senior quote
What even is the world anymore!?

gud one

you clearly don't know any Gen Z personally

>tfw no Sup Forums gf
God I hate living in NYC, surrounded by nothing but vibrant diversity/leftist scum.

I bet you five bucks that some sand nigger quoted the Quran and no one gave a shit

State/fed government censoring free speech.

Easy lawsuit.

Look up Principal Tonya Waddell and you can guess what the problem is....

>It's bad to quote the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA in USA

Is this real life? is no one going to stop these people?

More conservative than the cuckservative Roy Cooper.

>free speech
>(((american education)))

choose one

you know it's a race thing

I'm guessing that 'Punch a Nazi' would pass muster, and will actually appear in a few yearbooks this year.

>violently disapproving of genocide is a bad thing
you truly are the specialest of snowflakes

OHH SAY CAN YOU SEEEE

>Genocide

i really hate all non whites. we could keep that quote without the democrat shitskin horde and goldbergs crying all the time.

>enforce the law
>s-stop that!
Honestly, this culture isn't worth saving.

If I were Trump, I'd invite this young lady to the white house for a presidential pussy grab.

I might agree, if there were any actual nazis in America

>Principal Tonya Waddell

Pic for archiving.

Wait, you can't put your openly racist political views in a yearbook with people of multiple races in it? What the heck?

>Protecting borders is openly racist.

Day of the rake soon syrup-nigger.

But that majority of illegal immigrants are there for overstaying their visas, so the wall would do little, so no. But good idea!

Not when they're deported you fucking leaf.

You're probably not aware that with the relatively small increase in illegals fleeing to Canada since Trump's election has caused the Canadian government to rapidly increase the size of their own border patrol. If wanting your goddamn nation preserved with inhabitants that adhere to the underlying culture and laws is racist, then so be it. Every intelligent person is racist.

>graduated in 2012
>they ask for a senior quote
>was pissed at school administration for a variety of reasons
>submit "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain
>they reject it
>submit some Winston Churchill quote about censorship
>they actually printed it

Not sure if it went over their heads, or if they just assumed I was going to keep submitting more stuff like that until they gave up. (I would have)

BORDERS AND NATIONS ARE RACIST GOYIM

DO NOT SPREAD A RACISMS

How exactly is it a race thing?

>quoting our president
>no profanity or vulgarity
>somehow not okay for 14-18 year olds to read
Whats happened to my country? I see this insanity everyday on here. Hell, this morning I found out that AU has caved to BLM and now has a brown only cafe on campus.

>hey Jennifer, great senior quote, mind bringing that yearbook by the Whitehouse?

Not a meme. The gen z I've spoken to lean hard right. My school chanted "10 feet higher" at a pep rally. Wasn't there because I graduated a few years ago, but I believe my young friend who is graduating this month.

I've heard and seen even better things.

trump please make this happen

Its mixed at the moment but there is clearly a lot more younger people starting to lean right.

I hate would be the most kek worth shit I've ever seen. He should do this.

Well of course it's mixed. Not every millennial is a faggot, not every gen z is based. But they are more based then previous generations.

She's a keeper.

MR.
>UNPRESIDENTED,
BUILD
>UP
THAT
>WALL!!

We've indulged our nation's retards for too long and now they're in positions of power.

Ahh, the good old rebellion phase.

>Genocide
You mean the countless genocides perpetrated by the jews?

so how are the people who get offended by "build that wall" going to feel when the wall actually gets built?

Love how people get hysterical about words when immigrants are brutally raping women and killing innocent civilians

source? AU as in Auburn? or some other uni?

t. Georgia user

>When will this meme die?
>When they get to college and begin their indoctrination.
This
Also Millenials and Gen X will kick the larping red pilled faggotry out of Gen Z when they get dispersed into the job market.

Enjoy your final years of hugboxes and safe spaces while you still can GenZtards. Your redpilled status is a meme coming to its end. Get those final selfies of your youth passing before your eyes. Your days of faggotry are numbered.

Mexican is not a race

>millenials made youtube poop
>gen z made muh mlg may may videos

we need to teach the younger generations the art of the meme