Did Jesus really exist or was it another Jewish scam?

Did Jesus really exist or was it another Jewish scam?

Other urls found in this thread:

gutenberg.org/files/22542/22542-h/22542-h.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's a reasonable number of Roman sources that suggest he was a real person

nothing anyone says will sway your current idea anyways

Anyone who actually thinks that a jew is god and created the universe is still bluepilled.

he is the ultimate heroic archetype.

Yes, but how was is a jewish scam?
Jews consider him to be a false prophet.

Even jews admit a man named jesus existed. The debate has always been if he was any more than a guy who talked a lot.

yes

He's coming back quite soon. Once Christians are taken away from harm, the wrath of God will be poured out.

So, most republicans then?

Many men named jesus exist even today.

Jesus was half roman, slutty Mary told jew cuck Josef she was carrying son of god.

Yes he did, but history is very distorted. He went east in his lost years and studied Buddhism, which was what led him to the cult of John the Baptist, an early Judaic/Gnostic Mystic sect.

Early Christianity was gnostic. Christ lived through his ordeal through yogic techniques and retired to the Kashmir region where he was buried at an old age.

He was the son of God just as we all are but his true secret was that he was only a man. That is why he is also called the SON OF MAN. Divinity lies within us all, but it is not easy to access.

Judas Iscariot did nothing wrong, he was ordered by Jesus to turn him in to set into motion the events which would shake the world.

This post will not be well received because it has too many redpills in it it for Christfags and nonreligious folk alike, but do some reading about these things and you may come to the truth.

Christianity is jewish controlled opposition. Look at how cucked and universal Christianity is. It lowers the ingroup bias.

Not saying that Christians have neve done anything good, of course they have, or that Christianity is 100% bad. Just saying that it's bad net net.

He pretty much destroyed all Jewish traditions
The ideas in the new testament are much closer to the European individualist ideals
considering the new testament was written in Greek this isn't really a surprise.

so new Jewish scam
more a marriage between Semitic and European ideas

So jewish scam.

He probably existed, but Christianity is still a Jewish scam

He existed but he wasn't a god.

This board claims to hate jews but they worship a kike lie. Your religion is a middle east religion just like Islam, you worship a sandnigger just like islam.

Not that either of them exist anyway

Based Swede

varg please

yeah i remember him and biff walking around tibet chilling with buddha and shit

get rid of your anti semitism and come worship the king of the jews with us!

be good goy and feel real guilty about what those white romans did to me, and don't forget to leave a donation for the plate, goy!

but remember (((no refunds)))!

gas the christkikes

This is retarded. Atheism caused post-christian swede cucks and you know it.

Atheism wouldn't be a thing if Christianity wasn't so fucking retarded.

it was a jew scam invented to control goyim and turn them into faggots.

What happened to that no-show jew messiah?

There's a reasonable number of Roman sources that suggest their was a bunch of people claiming to be a Prophet at the time.

Is there any evidence for any of this?

>It lowers the ingroup bias.
I think there's more evidence that Europeans have naturally low ingroup bias, which explains why it took off in Europe. The harsher the natural environment, the less ingroup oriented a people becomes, so Europe was a natural adopter of such an individualistic spin-off of Judaism (highly tribal). For instance, Swedes have a "cuck gene" that makes them too willing to cooperate with strangers. Just look at Minnesota and tell me it's not genetic. In fact, the farther north you go, the more individualistic a religion becomes.

It's no accident that north Europeans took issue with the Catholic church acting as a mediator between God and man, and they discarded it in favor of a one-on-one personal relationship model. It's the way Europeans are wired.

Look at the strains of Christianity in Central and South America, and also in Africa. Pentecostalism is the fastest growing religion. You see pew-jumping, speaking in tongues, fainting, loud music, hollering, and general chaos. This isn't the fault of Christianity, it's just how they're wired. Go to a Swedish Lutheran Church and you'll find a lot of people who are happy to not say a word, except in communication with God.

the thing is that jews make who opposes them a self hating jew so they can keep their own in line. hitler was a self hating jew according to jews and so is jesus. its bullshit if you ask me.

Nope.

The story of the Christ was created by the Romans by borrowing stories from many different religions in order to assimilate the Jews into their polytheistic empire. Judaism itself is a bastardization of the Canaanite pantheon and Egyptian Cult of Aten, which is why Jesus is most closely associated with Horus. However, similarities also exist between Dionysus, Krishna, and Mithra.

he could have been just a cool magician still

Excellent explanation user!

>Jews killing people that didn't exist

You surprised by this?

I live a mile from that park.

>flag
You tell me.

>Didn't even killed any jews
>Ultimated
No

No, he is an anthropomorphised archetype. After Saturn left, Jupiter assumed its position for a while, then also "went to the heavens" Jesus: iosus: io: hail, sus: Zeus. Zeus is Jupiter (the planet) hail Jupiter, the son of God, Saturn, Shabbatei. "A priest in the order of Melchizedek" : melchi: king, Zedek: Jupiter. ( but you knew that) ;)

Jesus was real. Repent before is too late.

This

He really existed and it was a Jewish scam.

He was a Judean zealot, and diaspora Jews created counter-narratives about how he wuz a gud boi who dindu nuffin. Goy cucks bought it and then told their own lies.

It's a lot like how diaspora Jews lie about what their cousins in Israel do today and dumb goyim believe and repeat it.

And this

How the fuck is he turning that water to wine!?

I think he existed but I believe that the rise of monotheism was a Jewish trick to prepare the mass Jew-conversion of the world

Magic

He did.
Any of the jews in israel dont want you reading isiah 53 - in their jewishholybook. Its about Jesus, the coming messiah, who they rejected.

The majority of scholars accept that Jesus was real too. Theres more proof for his existance than caesar

you dont win by killing jews, you win by beating them at their own game. he outplayed them for over a thousand years.

Jesus magic

>you will never get blown by a harem of chinks while your buddy learns magic tricks
feels bad desu

caesar wrote books of his and is mentioned by contemporary sources throughout his whole biography. can't say any of that about Christ

The Messianism was Jewish, and Judaism was Canaanite paganism under the influence of Zoroastrianism, which is where it got its Messianic streak.

Jews in Alexandria had been quasi-Hellenized for 300 years by the time of Jesus. They spun stories of a zealot anti-Roman rebel in Judea, in order to make him look more Western, Greek, and unthreatening. Jesus was a gud boi. Think of Alexandrian Jews as ancient New York Media.

This crap spread and was peddled to the multicultural Roman gutter and to Roman matrons who added features of the religions they already practiced, like the mystery cults and the cult of the Emperor.

The Jews killed Jesus (! These 3:14-16). They even admit it in the Talmud. The Romans only reluctantly went along with it to assuage a Jewish mob. That picture is also bogus.

There's nothing Jews hate more than Christianity. No name triggers them more than Jesus Christ. That's why they want to destroy the West.

Kys. Shitty shoop is shit. If you think gummy worms can make me doubt my faith you are the lowest of the low

This is demonstrably true. Why else are the Swedes so different than the Poles or Serbs, when they are all Christians? Read Kevin MacDonald. Anyone who blames Christianity for the cucked West needs to ask yourself why is there an inverse relationship between adherence to Christianity and decadence? Why do white conservative Christians have more children than other whites? Why are their women less into SJWism and feminism?

>Commie Jew alcoholic who hung out with sluts

I don't care if he was real, he was a degenerate

If any of you actually want to help maintain Western Civilization, you are going to have to get married and have children. How many right wing atheists or neo-pagan women have you met? Where can you go to meet one? Christianity is the religion of the West and has been for over 1500 years. Traditional Christianity provides the only realistic and reliable way to find a non-decadent woman who is interested in having children. When the religion of a people dies, the people die.

Jesus was not a man. All men, nay, all things material are corrupted and evil. Jesus was a Spirit who tried to show us the Way. Take the Gnosticism pill.

Fuck off kike

Paul the Apostle actually met and knew some of the actual disciples of Jesus. Paul was a real person and there are surviving letters written by him. Jesus was very likely a real person, but who and what he did is not really known.

>(((Jesus)))

The right actually started once irreligiousity started to become the norm

Swedes, Norwegians and Danes are genetically the same, but Norway and Denmark is much better off than Sweden and the rest of the West.

It's the history of Sweden, especially as with regards to Jews that is the difference. Read up on (((Bonnier))), Barbra Specter & co, all the Jewish refugees to Sweden. Also the British are even more individualistic. Wo that doesn't fully explain it.

What Christianity did was promote us as being part of a broader world - the Christian world where all are the same. Those vales are still here and have broken down a lot of the ingroup bias. It make us part of Europe as a whole and thus broke down our own cultural resistance against (((hostile))) outside forces.

So. Christianity has been very bad for our ingroup bias, but I do also agree that it's genetics, but most likely to a lesser degree because of the comparison with Norway and Denmark. Also Finland etc. have the same evolutionary pressures but hasn't gone bonkers.

*So that doesn't fully...

There is some Buddhist monastery that has an account of some dude from the West, with a name like Yeshua or whatever, coming there and studying for a time. I don't remember exactly and I'm too lazy to find it, but you could probably track it down with Google.

Based on ultimate heroic archetypes that came before him

not muh

>you dont win by killing jews
Peterson is a fucking leaf just like Trudeau.

Jesus was very likely to be one of the first mainstream close up magicians.

Talmud of Jmmanuel is pretty much exactly that post

>i know nothing about islam
that's what i read, every time someone posts something like this

Talmud of Jmmanuel? Thoughts?

The only people denying the existence of Jesus are the unreasonable and crazy kind of atheist who make it their life goal to deny anything remotely religious.
I'm an atheist myself and I would be surprised to find out there wasn't some Jew named Jesus 2000 years ago going around saying he was the son of God and shit.

>goes on Sup Forums
Whoops

and the vikings ushered the era of feudalism in Europe
Christianity was very widespread by that time

He was a real person.

He was a commie jew faggot who tried to poison society with his leftist anti-life, anti-nature bullshit. The Romans correctly put him to death as should be done to all jewish subversives.

100%. Jesus Christ Will Return, too. Like a thief in the night, so repent and believe on the gift ALMIGHTY FATHER gave us even though we in no way deserve it.

George carlin worships a dead jew in the ground. Himself. Just as much evidence carlin is jewish as Christ. His religion doesn't matter. And He is worshipped for very good and just reasons. Nothing that was mentioned and not made fun of so you could be paid, there

Best non-scriptural book about Jesus is: Jesus The Christ

gutenberg.org/files/22542/22542-h/22542-h.htm

For all you peeps who know nothing about Jesus, read this, its a nice book.

It is a matter of history that, at or near the beginning of what has since come to be known as the Christian era, the Man Jesus, surnamed the Christ, was born in Bethlehem of Judea.[1] The principal data as to His birth, life, and death are so well attested as to be reasonably indisputable; they are facts of record, and are accepted as essentially authentic by the civilized world at large. True, there are diversities of deduction based on alleged discrepancies in the records of the past as to circumstantial details; but such differences are of strictly minor importance, for none of them nor all taken together cast a shadow of rational doubt upon the historicity of the earthly existence of the Man known in literature as Jesus of Nazareth.

He blew out the kikes and theyre still ass blasted about their temple. You dont what what is your tribe. That he called you goyim so you call others goyim and end up working for them. And go build your third one so God can wipe it from the planet

The romans didn't kill Jesus, the jews did. The jews made the romans do it.

pretty sure he was most likely an amalgamation of nazarene chuck norris jokes. real guy, inside jokes spun out of control for centuries, etc

Im from the tribe of Ephraim you goy

>the jewish taqiya

you semites are all the same

Fake and hetero

>The Jews' idea of a scam is to create an entire religion around hating them

Nobody who has ever read the words of Christ could actually believe this. It's disingenuous Divide & Conquer at best, or neo-"Pagan" retardation a'la Varg Vikernes at worst. Such people should be (and generally are) disregarded out of hand as soon as they speak because the truth is so overwhelmingly obvious to anyone who has read it. Literally. LITERALLY calling them the synagogue of satan, and with ten minutes of research you could discern that the modern Judaic tradition is a direct continuation of the pharisees.

The Jews are a treacherous cult of subversives, just as they were in the time of Christ. He WARNED us of this. For centuries other religious speakers of his tradition warned us of this. They warned and warned and warned and finally after two millennia of ignoring the warnings and tolerating the Jews and their usurious treacherous ways, the church itself has fallen out of prominence and instantly the Jews took over, and now you say it was all a Jewish plot?

No. It was the opposite of a Jewish plot, Christianity was the gentile resistance and idiots like you fought it every step of the way. Now you have your reward. Kill the messenger if you want, for that too will come to pass, but do not think for a second that you will see victory except through the way revealed by Christ.

>calls Jews vipers and the offspring of Satan
>Jew scam

Huh?

I'll see you in hell, faggot

Never forget this. It's called serpent seed

Jesus was a /SIPBOI/
deal with it

The jews created Christianity to soften us up and then created atheism to finish us off. Anybody who can't see this is fucking blind.

If paganism had no been destroyed we would be living on an all white planet by now. Fact.

Pascal's wager. That is all. You have fallen too much for a ouija board

yes, but worshipping a jew is the height of cuckoldry, never subordinate yourself to a kike

>inb4 muh christianity