youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3K1dmPdeVGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AWOO~

drumpf

SOMEONE WITH A RABBI-THEMED TROLL ACCOUNT LIKE HERSCHEL LIEBERMANN NEEDS TO GO THROUGH AND RESPOND TO THESE ASSHURT LIBERALS AND IMPLY THEIR DISLIKE FOR ROSENSTEIN MEANS THEY ARE NAZIS WHO WANT TO KILL SIX MILLION JEWS

Rebosting:

What are you guys' thoughts on the Trump Presidency so far? I'm very satisfied with it. I think a lot of people who were on the fence about Trump have been swayed too.

I never understood the reason for his initial unpopularity.

GO HERE GO HERE GO HERE

AWOO

Anyone else notice how the AHCA coverage is completely gone and Cruz/Rand can work on it in peace?

>meme merchants trying to push the micro meme fad
Why should I re-buy a meme I already own in fullsize?

>Why should I re-buy a meme I already own in fullsize?

It's about convenience and portability, that's why it costs more.

Stay alive little thread

ITS
!!!!
FUCKING
!!!!!
HAPPENING
!!!!!
BIYEAAATCH
!!!!!

seriously what the fuck is this timeline

He only wants the post so he can finally investigate who fucked up his hair.

soon

NO SPECIAL PROSECUTOR

Comey wants a quiet life after being fired & implied by Trump.

Trump personally met with the head of a foreign government during the election! Lock him up!

RussiaLeaks wants Trump-Comey tapes.

Democrat asspain would be legendary

Hear me out.
What if these "leaks" from the White House are just a way of testing the waters for potential executive orders.

Do you guys think government can do any good in an economy? I keep seeing people claim either no government or mostly government, but what about those who think a healthy mix should be pursued?

I personally think government can do good in areas such as to back-to-work/back-to-education programmes, social housing for the homeless, infrastructure and the emergency services

The fact that Sciutto is reporting this means the Comey was almost certainly the source of the piss dossier to CNN.

Mini-Trump rallies. Can you dig it?!

A-Awoo? Why must you do this to me? :(

Some are. All politicians start rumors to test the popularity of proposals

GRANDPAPPY TOLD MY PAPPY "BACK IN MY DAY, SON, A MAN HAD TO PAY FOR THE WICKED THAT HE'D DONE"

TAKE ALL THE ROPE IN TEXAS, FIND A TALL OL TREE, ROUND UP ALL OF THEM PEDOPHILES AND HANG EM HIGH IN THE STREET

FOR ALL THE PEOPLE TO SEE

it's an IOU meme, it's a recipient which proves that you own that meme without having to deploy that meme thus protecting the rarity of special memes such as PEPEs

I have been reading the Wealth of Nations and what I learned is that the government may be necessary to standardize currency.

How does this imply that at all?

No, they suck at everything. Even stuff they're supposed to be good at (roads) end up just being a slush fund for their buddies in the Unions and regulation industry.

Aaaahhh....

*blocks your special prosecutor*

>I personally think government can do good in areas such as to back-to-work/back-to-education programmes, social housing for the homeless, infrastructure and the emergency services

Depending on what you call "government". Local government can take care of their own business but I'm very skeptic it can be done on a national / continental level efficiently.

Some projects that are inherently national (like interstates or railroads) may succeed but damn city blocks should have their own budget and raise their own money to fix their potholes.

who is trey gowdy and why do we want him for fbi director

drumpf will NEVER get a second term (if he somehow survives being impeached after the democrats take back the house & senate in 2018 with supermajorities)

youtube.com/watch?v=3K1dmPdeVGQ

oy vey shut it down.

YES PLEASE

He's clearly a trusted reporter, and we know the leaks had to come from people with knowledge of the meeting.

CHOOSE YOUR FBI DIRECTOR

>RAY KELLY
Kelly was New York City's police commissioner longer than any other person. Although the city saw historic drops in crime under his leadership, there is some controversy over his use of stop-and-frisk, an anti-crime tactic in which police stop, question and search pedestrians for weapons or contraband. Trump has praised that method.

>MIKE ROGERS
The former FBI agent was a congressman from Michigan until 2015 and served as chairman of the House Intelligence Committee. Rogers also briefly advised Trump's transition team on national security issues.

>ALICE FISHER
Fisher was an assistant attorney general for the Criminal Division of the Department of Justice under former President George W. Bush. She currently works at the law firm Latham & Watkins.

>TREY GOWDY
Gowdy is a House representative from South Carolina and a former federal prosecutor. He led a two-year special congressional committee investigation that accused former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's State Department of failing to protect four Americans killed in a 2012 attack in Libya.

>JOHN CORNYN
The Republican senator from Texas is the Senate's second-ranking member. He previously was Texas attorney general.

>PAUL ABBATE
Abbate has long worked in the FBI and currently serves as the executive assistant director for the Criminal, Cyber, Response and Services Branch.

>MICHAEL GARCIA
The former New York prosecutor currently serves as an associate judge on the New York Court of Appeals.

>MICHAEL LUTTIG
Luttig, a former Justice Department lawyer and appellate court judge, has served as executive vice president and general counsel of Boeing (BA.N) since 2006.

>LARRY THOMPSON
Thompson was U.S. deputy attorney general from 2001 to 2003 under Bush. He also served as senior vice president for government affairs and general counsel for PepsiCo (PEP.N).

>ANDREW MCCABE
McCabe became acting director of the FBI this week following Trump's abrupt firing of Comey.

tfw wikileaks is compromised and it's a trap to catch leakers

He will lock up hill

WITNESS PROTECTION

>being this new

post your best pathblock menes

Wouldn't testify in a private hearing for SIC.

Oh man. What a fucking list. How does Trump even start narrowing people down with that line up???

>not a dragon dildo
Apply yourself

I LITERALLY CANNOT LOVE THIS MAN ANYMORE NOW!
THE GOWDY IS ROWDY AND SELF-AWARE.

kelly or gowdy would be my choices

he just picks Gowdy because its the right choice

JEB!

>your name will never be on Trump's FBI directors shortlist

no, it was eichenwald and it was buzzfeed who bought it. do you even know how the piss dossier came about? it was some user trolling eichenwald on twitter and getting him to trust him as an inside source. once he got enough trust the user gave him the piss dossier and eichenwald tried pitching it around everywhere and no one bit except buzzfeed. the whole thing is a joke that originated here. i hope eichenwald goes to prison honestly

>MCCABE.
Yeah about that lad?

>How does Trump even start narrowing people down with that line up???
Remove McCabe for starters.

I choose Alex Jones

we gotta get awoo girl the therapy she needs

WANTED:
Captain Trump
guilty of seafaring high crimes against the Clinton Crown

>eichenwald
You meant Rick Wilson

You are confused.

What a charming man. Even dilbertman can't break him down.

>No Sheriff Clarke
Oh well, hopefully its Gowdy then

YOU ARE WITHOUT A DOUBT THE WORST PRESIDENT IVE EVER HEARD OF!

Couldn't it be just as possible that the leak came from someone from inside the trump administration?

what is this meme?

Clarke wouldn't survive a Congressional vote. Too many cuckservative senators.

>Clinton crown
fucking kek

But you have heard of me?

Captain Trump coming to liberate America from Queen Clinton's Big Government

i wish i had hilldawg memes saved these are fucking hilarious

this was from before he was president

You guys call him Trump, but I call him Drumpf... I call him Drumpf. Love wins everytime, Drumpfy.

But you have heard of me.

yeah, it's rick wilson. my mistake. they are both cucks though

I would accept it just for the butthurt and the confirmation hearing epic memes.

>& senate in 2018 with supermajorities

Can't be done. 8 republicans seats up, dems + independents have 48 seats today. Even if they take every seat, including Cruz, they still are left with 56

NEW TWEET

I guess we might as well quit now and let Hillary pick the next supreme court justice

I want these arrests to start already. It's also embarrassing how Republicans recuse themselves over nothing just because the democrats bring it up. Republicans need to learn to just say no and ignore those fuckers.

Fuck me dude. Holy shit

I love anyone that can poke fun at themselves (in a good way). Like Trump does with his own hair.

>Thank you for reaching out to us today. You were the last customer I assisted before my shift ended but certainly made my day, thank you.

I-is Amazon customer service flirting with me?