Your president is a fascist, racist, misogynist warmonger, sexist, misogynistic, homophobic bigot...

Your president is a fascist, racist, misogynist warmonger, sexist, misogynistic, homophobic bigot. And will call all who voted for him the same.

Other urls found in this thread:

sott.net/article/326282-What-the-media-misses-in-the-Syrian-bloodbath-a-thank-you-to-Hillary-from-Israel
nationalreview.com/corner/437479/fbi-rewrites-federal-law-let-hillary-hook
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cool

Wtf I hate myself now?

William Andrews is a former NFL football running back. He played collegiately at Auburn University along with future NFL backs James Brooks and Joe Cribbs. Andrews was selected by the Atlanta Falcons in the third round of the 1979 NFL Draft.

Hillary isn't president.

Why would you hate Andrzej Duda so much murrica.

I thought we were friends.

Good. Thats why I voted for him.

Report thread. Don't engage.

> fascist, racist, misogynist warmonger, sexist, misogynistic, homophobic
God bless Trump.
I don't know how he managed to be a warmonger without starting any wars (yet), though.

Can OP be any less of a faggot?

Going on a bit of a rant here. If it offends anyone... well, tough crap.
In this newfound era of openness that the president-elect is advocating, I would encourage us all to follow his lead. As such, I will gladly accept the label of tree-hugging, progressive, bleeding-heart liberal, pro-gay, pro-abortion rights, academic atheist.

Op is

BRAIN
R
A
I
N

WASHED
A
S
H
E
D

>implying any of those things are wrong

lol sage

I would like to see the Republicans follow suit. Proudly wear the labels you have earned. If you are a sitting senator, you should by proud of the fact that you just voted to raise the debt ceiling $9 trillion with nary a peep about fiscal conservatism. You should be proud that you voted to take health insurance away from 20 million Americans. Be proud of the contempt you showed for seniors, veterans and impoverished when you voted not to protect Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security and you voted to make it harder for veterans to get medical care. Be proud the call yourselves pro-birth, but don‘t you dare consider yourselves pro-life when you support taking away a woman’s right to control her body. And don’t you ever claim to support freedom and privacy when you support someone like Mike Pompeo who has advocated expanding warrantless wiretaps and snooping into American’s lives and supports a “holy war.” Be proud that nearly three years after it came to light, the people of Flint, Michigan, still have undrinkable water. When the president-elect chooses to hide his records from the American people and maligns the service of a man who literally stared down the barrel of a gun to fight racism, you should proudly stand beside him and announce that ‘those uppity coloreds’ need to learn their place. Be proud that employers should be able to fire employees based on who they love and should have the authority to determine what medications I purchase with my own benefits.
So, go ahead, call me a liberal. Call me a friend of the feminists and the homos and the blacks and the Mexicans and the Muslims and the Hindus and the Sikhs and the infidels of all stripes. But don’t you ever claim to support freedom or fairness or responsibility. But be proud of your own title of fascist, racist, misogynist warmonger and supporter of an oligarchy. Either that or be proud to claim your title as hypocrite, huckster and whore.

Lol don't give a shit and you can't insult me by stating my political position

We should change that shirt to free to leave whenever you want and direct it to blm

All faggots should be executed

Shit thread
Sage

sott.net/article/326282-What-the-media-misses-in-the-Syrian-bloodbath-a-thank-you-to-Hillary-from-Israel

nationalreview.com/corner/437479/fbi-rewrites-federal-law-let-hillary-hook

be gone, troll, until you are much more informed.

Trump was the lesser of two evils.

And enforcing immigration law in a democracy that voted for it is how you have... democracy and the rule of law.

Is that a pedosexual shirt?

Sticks and stones faggot kys

Brrrrraaaaaaiiiiin

Waaaaaaaaaaaashhhhhhhed

>niggers
>people

Thanks for the laugh

Kek!

There is nothing wrong with social Darwinism and boomers deserve to hang for their treason to this nation and it's white population

Don't sage. Just report.

This should educate you bigots

OP FAGGOT say what you want, My tax money will no longer be used to fund Aids meds for you & your faggot friends..now wither away and die!

>fascism
>elections
Wow imagine that a retarded liberal

Pol doesnt get offended

You are a pedo bag boy.

Bait and gay.

wtf i hate nazis now

Also are trying to imply that trump controls the media that takes literally every chance it can to bash him ?

You're still here? I take it your wife is still getting getting railed by a nigger?

Alrighty. Now fuck off.

Okay. I like all those things. Thanks for normalizing it to the public.

in bosnia we have 3 presidents. they are literally a bunch of dicks

Hillary is a traitor guilty of treason, just like most democrats.

Democrat: party of slavery.

>But don’t you ever claim to support freedom
I support the freedom to disagree with your degenerate belief system. Are you going to cry more now? whiny bitch

Wtf now I have to indoctrinate or kill half the country fuck trump

And you're a gay nigger loving faggot. I WISH Trump was a Fascist, then maybe he'd have filth like you shot!

>If it offends anyone... well, tough crap.
Nigga you are on Sup Forums. It's anti feeilings all the way. Just bring us the facts, so we can have a debate or something.

But Obama is already out

I will never stop fighting for justice no matter what you call me

K

Sure thing bud

The only way you will escape the hellish fairy tales you made for yourself is to literally kill yourself. You cuck.

>citation needed

Because he doesn't want to take in millions of poor innocent refugees from the middle East and Africa! Reeeee

If you don't want them that means your a fascist.

Good.

Fuck niggers

Fuck faggots

Fuck you

You should all die.

White power

>I feel so open and free!

I'm free to love no matter what

Don't talk to me or my sons wife's mothers brothers cousins former ex roommate again.

this logic leads me to believe that you suffer from
chronic traumatic encephalopathy, It appears the Seau cure would be in all of our best interest

A heavy hand with the healing brush tool, wtf. Nice blend, faggot.

I think thats a snapchat filter.

Fuck off commie faggot

I used to live Trump before reading this tread. I don't want to be judged negatively by you, so I will hate him now.

>Your president is a fascist, racist, misogynist warmonger, sexist, misogynistic, homophobic bigot. And will call all who voted for him the same.
He is? Wow that is fucking cool.

Cool it with the hate speech brah!

I don't recognize this pasta..
So you're either a really dedicated troll, or so pathetic that you came to Sup Forums to fight "da naahzis." In the case of the latter, neck yourself immediently. The world will be a better place for it.

Get your commie ass out of here faggot

The brain damage you sustained from football has made you a threat to yourself and others. You should seek professional help and also donate the remnants of your brain to science

No one cares what you do or with whom you do it. As long as you feel ok about it, it will be ok. ok? Ok

thanks for the compliments

Trump will call everyone who voted for him a fascist, racists, misogynist warmonger, sexist, misogynistic, homophobic bigot?
Wish I didn't vote for him now!

You see this man? This is Tim Wise. He is also on a mission to fight bigots and fascist. I admire him very much.

>That's what makes it funny libshit

trouble focusing, staying on message, imaginary friends...

Do you sometimes feel people are out to get you or that you are being watched?

We're gonna git u

God bless you

May the Lord remember you