Brit/pol/ Eurovision edition

>NHS computer systems targeted by large scale attack
bbc.co.uk/news/health-39899646

>Lib dems: DUDE WEED LMAO
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39897999

>Labour manifesto leaked
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39877439

>Labour will make NO promise on immigration despite Brexit, leaked plans say
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4496948/Labour-make-NO-promise-cut-immigration.html

>Tim Farron makes pledge for UK to take 50,000 more Syrian refugees at a cost of £4.3billion
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/11/tim-farron-lib-dems-pledge-uk-take-50000-more-syrian-refugees

>Tory election fraud:CPS are not prosecuting.
newstatesman.com/politics/june2017/2017/05/tories-won-t-be-prosecuted-election-fraud-left-should-keep-their-chins
archive.is/UZMU6

>Labour trio expelled from party for their part in Hunt dethroing plot
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4490120/Labour-trio-expelled-plot-unseat-Jeremy-Hunt.html
archive.is/3MhSD

>BBC cameraman 'run over by car carrying Jeremy Corbyn'
standard.co.uk/news/politics/bbc-cameraman-run-over-by-car-carrying-jeremy-corbyn-ahead-of-labour-manifesto-signing-a3536416.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RYnFIRc0k6E
wbay.com/content/news/Ransomware-cyber-attack-hits-70-countries-Russian-government-British-hospitals-422127224.html
twitter.com/stephenpollard/status/863094583856640000
theregister.co.uk/2017/05/12/spain_ransomware_outbreak/
youtube.com/watch?v=lypzGhdbiEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you're coming down with us

tunnocks teacakes desu

Talk to me about politics on kik: georgrrh

it's a cyber MELTDOWN

>2 week wait on Amazon for Murray's book

wew

Can someone tell me what's going on with these hacks? Cheers

Starting to look more and more like it wasn't just any old malware opened from an email

>tfw WN is a massive anime nonce

Spoons meetup when?

this is now a wetherspoons food thread

World economy is being manipulated by (((unknown sources))).

i've had ransomware before. just boot up in safe mode and use a proper anti-virus to find it.

posting best british girl

Jesus

wait how the fuck can it spread that wide and so fast?

Fucking hell, is that really the quality of their food?
I'm glad that I can cook for myself.

Ransomware being spread by a leaked NSA exploit. Anyone with windows 10 not updated since March is vulnerable. So this is mostly stuff like NHS and business computers.

according to Sup Forums it was leaked NSA memes that someone managed to get their hands on

How can Alice possibly compare to Karen?
Isn't even fair

Who's looking forward to Eurovision tomorrow?

Got my drinking game ready.

It spreads via a port exploit in windows that isn't updated.

>Going to spoons for the food

Alice a CUTE

I wouldn't believe a word Sup Forums says.

Largely a bunch of opinionated idiots with no real world experience.

This guy wants to die for Israel

karen a shit, alice master race

I've always been against Snowden. Now I have proof the normies will understand.

ask ur mum

"here user... btw it's battered chip night. Enjoy"

>Spanish scriptkiddie in his mum's basement just wanted to make a few bitcoin bux (hence the paltry amount he asks for)
>ends up being hunted down by UK and German security services for compromising critical infrastructure

kek

I envisioned this reply as I was typing out the post

It's not, this is the first strike by Russia. Cripple essential infrastructure and when our heads are turned the nukes will drop.

How big a happening is this really? It's hard to judge because I hang out here all day.

I'm on Xubuntu will I be ok?

Hopefully now people will actually take cyber security seriously. 99% of public sector employees with access to a computer are barely literate, they'll click anything.

Consider to vote Conservative & Brexit June 8th!

Stir fry that in the "salt and pepper" stuff they do at the Chinese and perfection.

I'm a little concerned by this labour surge. Not going to last r-right?

It's mainly infecting Russia and China actually. Russian government has had thousands of cases and had to clean their entire IT networks.

Yes. It's a windows problem.

Shut up Louise.

I hope this causes people to reconsider their reliance on computers and think maybe they're flying past the point of diminishing returns in terms of danger against benefit.

Get that mong out of my face

No. You will die lonely, having never known the touch of a woman.

I just realised Limp Bizkit's Rollin' is basically the eulogy for the late 90s, the good times and whatever remained of hope, lads.

For those too young to remember, Limp Bizkit were 'edgy' at the time; quaint looking back now but this was as violent, sweary and controversial as the mainstream was ever going to be before IT happened, set us down the path we're still on now and fucking ruined the world. Is there a better metaphor than this video?

You'll see what I mean:

youtube.com/watch?v=RYnFIRc0k6E

I had forgotten all about it until it popped into my feed. The setting caught me off guard.

I want to go back to my year 2000 self, hug him and tell him he's got one year left to enjoy - it's all downhill from there.

Balls, what should i do?

Do any of you Welshman post entirely in Welsh in non-Brit/pol/ threads to confuse foreigners?

Who's he talking about, Douglas Murray who slags off Islam directly quite often?

I've noticed people call him 'Neocon' but forget actual, you know, ARGUMENTS.

B E A D Y
E
A
D
Y

Well she is pure unlike Karen.

>Salt and pepper chips
Delicious

Chinese > Fish and Chips > Indian

Not very civic of you

Like I would say digits confirm but I have a gf :/

Real talk lads how likely is it they're going to catch this cyber nutter?

init lad ccleaner that shit

It's because they have none.

A system like the NHS simply has to use computers though surely?

Pretty major.
wbay.com/content/news/Ransomware-cyber-attack-hits-70-countries-Russian-government-British-hospitals-422127224.html
We're being open about the NHS being hit but this is also all over China, German Rail, FedEx, Spanish power comapnies, Russian government and so on.

*hits you with the Last Ride*

>tfw Corbychev wins and (((they))) freak the fuck out

twitter.com/stephenpollard/status/863094583856640000

championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole championes championes ole ole ole

because microshit are useless

install linux

"The malware is installed by a worm that infects Windows systems and spreads across networks by exploiting various unpatched vulnerabilities. It's understood the software nasty is wielding the leaked NSA cyber-weapon EternalBlue, which attacks SMB file-sharing services. "[The] infection vector is unknown but suspect internet facing machines are spreading infections exploiting a Samba vulnerabilities, MS17-010 and CVE-2017-0143, CVE-2017-0144, CVE-2017-0145, CVE-2017-0146, CVE-2017-0147, CVE-2017-0148," a source told El Reg. MS17-010 is the SMB vulnerability exploited by EternalBlue."

theregister.co.uk/2017/05/12/spain_ransomware_outbreak/

both torys and lab are going up
That's just showing the ukip/green collapse

*leans into mic* Wrong.

Civics get out. This is ethnic territory.

>this was as violent, sweary and controversial as the mainstream was ever going to be

this is why I used to laugh at the skater lads while I listened to Slipknot. I was edgy as fuck

Congrats lad.

Gloat.

Note that labour and tories both have a spike and all the other parties are down. It's all the fringe supporters abandoning ship to fight over the only two real parties.

what flavour were they?
Anything but *masterace related* is degenerate

Spreads via SMB, the "Windows Network" thing that lets you send files from computer-to-computer

>football

bread and circuses for the plebs continues.

Rwy'n Fuck defaid drwy'r dydd

Can only execute in Windows

>shadow brokers

sick reference dudes

Thanks

Murray seemed pretty redpilled on 'this week' the other day. I was impressed. He wasn't holding back.

>to confuse foreigners
Did you mean "be ignored by actual people"

>A system like the NHS simply has to use computers though surely?

Yes, but they don't have to networked. I wasn't saying we should get rid of all computers, but rather we need to reconsider their (the computer's) level of involvement and intrusion.

This. Iowa was the album that turned me into an edge-lord in my teens.

Salt and Vinegar is the patrician choice.

As strong as possible.

without LARPing what does one drive here ?

I judge a Chinese entirely on their salt & pepper chicken and their curry sauce.

Half fried rice, half chips and curry sauce is the pinnacle of takeaway food.

I'm aware of that article, as I read the register. In fact I linked it here earlier today.

Doesn't change the fact that Sup Forums are fucking useless, theyre too busy posting screenshots of their desktops.

I'm sure you are far superior than us mere plebs

I have windows machines too... What does it do when executed?

Nah can't stand my native tounge like many here in swales that and we're lazy

>t. crying Mayfly

Maybe he just seemed more red pilled because of the supreme blue pill of Liz Kendall.

The Spiderman teaser trailer from around the same time still gives me the same sort of chills.

youtube.com/watch?v=lypzGhdbiEg

I can remember downloading this in .mov format from the Apple site.

Evening lads.

I contacted all of the major political parties to try and get some free leaflets today because I'm an autistic collector of party political materials.

I spoke to:
- Labour
- Lib Dems
- Greens
- UKIP
- DUP
- UUP
- SNP
- Plaid
- Sinn Fein
- SDLP
- Alliance
- George Galloway

Let's see what I get.

Is there anyone else worth contacting? Didn't do Tories because I've got their leaflets already, since I've been out canvassing with them.

>t. no herpes user

Thing about Arsenal is, they always try and walk it in

2014 Audi S3.

Debating between the new RS3 when it comes out, or the the S5.

No, I didn't. And don't pretend, that Yanks wouldn't obsess over it, either. It would be a point of much hilarity.

How sick does this make you feel?

Spoiler: There are people far smarter than you who also like football.

I love mummy