Stunning degradation of American heritage

Stunning degradation of American heritage

Son of NASA scientist who worked on Apollo missions thinks the moon landing is fake because the flag had metal holding it up. He doesn't know the moon has GRAVITY.

He's also the bass player of a faggot Mexican communist band.

Tim C...
"Why did we put a metal rod on the top of it? Why wouldn't we just plant it into the moon's surface and have the astronaut pull it out and let it go and we can watch it do its dance on the moon? It would've been an image we couldn't have faked and one that we would have never forgotten."

web.archive.org/web/20170417061251/http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/rage-against-the-machine-bassist-gives-band-update-talks-isis-trump-20151002

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lp3kcHchD1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=L0fyYBXVaCU
youtu.be/GmoA8FwqF9I
youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU
youtu.be/_loUDS4c3Cs
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-developing-nation-regressing-economy-poverty-donald-trump-mit-economist-peter-temin-a7694726.html
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
youtube.com/watch?v=BWf-eARnf6U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The man can play a mean bass.

JUST LISTEN TO THIS GROOVE

youtube.com/watch?v=Lp3kcHchD1Y

the moon doesn't have gravity, that's why you can jump there

(You) must be retarded or 10

Not really - that is a hefty value judgement you throw around without a care in the world user.

What would you recommend as a high point of musical creativity as to enlighten a poor fool as I?

(You) are a meme obsessed faggot.
He's probably a blackwashing actor. A better question to ask is if the moon landing were legit, why are there no stars in the moon footage? How does a rocket travel in space, given that it is pushing against nothing?

>The man can play a mean bass.

he's no flea

>"Why did we put a metal rod on the top of it? Why wouldn't we just plant it into the moon's surface and have the astronaut pull it out and let it go and we can watch it do its dance on the moon? It would've been an image we couldn't have faked and one that we would have never forgotten."

because when you're actually landing something on the moon, why would you worry that it looks fake?

without any wind, the flag was just going to lay limp at the pole. they added the rod to keep the flag unfurled, so people could see that america really was number one with the moon.

So what bro, Flea is flea.

Flea's no Les

youtube.com/watch?v=L0fyYBXVaCU

RATM is such a unique band. On first listen it's mostly simple, heavy cringe "fight the power" shit, but then you hear all of Tom Morello's melodies and guitar sounds, and Timmy C's heavy ass basslines you get blown away.

Except their drummer, he has been a basic Ringo bitch.

You are an outrageous individual who should do his homework.

Bullshit, he is tight drummer.

It looks like the shutter speed was set to expose everything except the stars.
If they wanted exposure to pick up the stars the moon and astronauts would be all dark.

Force still acts on force even when there's no gravity or air. Always equal and opposite above the quantum scale.

GOT ANY MORE BRAIN BUSTERS?

Typical zio-shill, doesn't even bother to debunk.

Well, for one, space is not a true vacuum, but it's a negligible difference. For another, have you ever heard of Newton's third law? Have you ever fired a gun?

He is right about the moon landing

Les is no Wooten

youtu.be/GmoA8FwqF9I

So why couldn't they be bothered to take footage of the stars, Moshe? Too much intricate star detail to make and one minor flaw could expose the whole thing as a hoax?

>Son of NASA scientist who worked on Apollo missions thinks the moon landing is fake
They were fake. Ever heard of mind control and false memory implants?

Wooten is no Johnson.

It's so basic though, no fills, nothing on a weird beat, just machine-tier beats on everything.

Johnson is no Pastorius

Newton's third law would not work in a vacuum as there is nothing to react against, and even if space is marginally filled with hydrogen and helium atoms hundreds of feet to thousands of miles apart, it wouldn't provide nearly enough thrust for pushback.

Ah :) You got me!

Johnson is no Pastorius.
Actually no one is better than Jaco, I win.

*tips fodera*

my african american

And about the gun, the bullet is reacting against the end of the barrel and trigger behind it, again having no comparison with outer space.

>Newton's third law would not work in a vacuum as there is nothing to react against
What? Nothing to react against? Newton's 3rd law still applies in a vacuum. Niggu!

What would you like me to debunk? - "zio-shill" man alive...
when was the last time you seen the sunshine?

I doubt they could ever have envisioned American education would get so bad.
You need Heidegger and Karl Popper.

Is there an aspect of this moon landing you care to have falsified? Not shooting the stars doesn't prove or disprove anything.

Here's evidence they could not have faked the footage...

youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU

>Pastorius is no Lucifer

The propellant blasted from the rocket's engine is just going out into space, pushing against nothing. In Earth's atmosphere it at least has the air to push against.

Please cite how the third law works in a vacuum, with nothing to react against.

Martin was a Nazi though.

Stick to Hume, Nietzsche and Plato.

>The propellant blasted from the rocket's engine is just going out into space, pushing against nothing.
Comments such as these demonstrate you know naught of what you say.

Somebody show him this video youtu.be/_loUDS4c3Cs

This is actually not so stupid criticism. If the moon landing were faked, the flag would follow the wind and fly some distance. If it was not fake, the flag would fall straight to the ground.

Again, not bothering to debunk or prove me wrong.

Begone, jew using a proxy.

>t. never took a physics class
t. aerospace engineer

It's the craft itself that the push comes from. Even 3 year olds understand that.
Have you ever washed your car with a power cleaner? That's exactly what it's like.

Cite it?
Are you confusing matter and energy with sound waves?

Rockets aren't pushing against air. The inside of the rocket opposite the direction of the blast is being pushed.

Picture a shotgun totally still in the vacuum of deep space. If the trigger was remotely, roboticly pulled what happens in your mind?

> muh flea

>thinking that's the stupidest thing he's said
>[ISIS beheading videos] are not real. They're high-def. They have a soundtrack. The parts of those videos that you couldn't fake are edited out. At first, I thought it was edited out by our government so our kids wouldn't be seeing it on the Internet, but no. That's the way those videos came. The knife starts to cut the neck, and then it fades out. There's too much stuff that doesn't look real. They've edited out the parts that would be too hard to fake. We created Jihadi John and ISIS so we can go drop bombs.

Oh, no no no no. Heidegger all the way. Maybe Deleuze after Heidegger for ten years.

No wind on the moon

>Gas coming out has mass and velocity
>Gas is originating from a point on an object
>object moves proportionally to mass in opposite direction

user pls. The law works exactly the same in a vacuum except the gasses don't displace/heat the air. Citation: the law itself.

Again, you're evading the point of matterless space. At this point, you're blatantly shilling.
The shotgun itself would go in the opposite direction the bullet would go. Equal reaction for an action. So why wouldn't the rocket be dead it space or even tear itself apart with this law?

Okay haha. Now I know you're trolling. Still, Johnson is no Jaco and Jaco is no Lucifer.

>but muh IQ is heritable!
>mah heritage!!!!

Stormnigger trash btfo lol

>Stunning degradation of American heritage

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-developing-nation-regressing-economy-poverty-donald-trump-mit-economist-peter-temin-a7694726.html

The end of autism is nigh...

this french hat wearing redditor's video has been thoroughly debunked, all the shit he says we didn't have in the 60's we did have, just wikipedia it. also, this "professional" and "expert" might be in the business ,but he was in diapers when the moon landings "happened"

The reason space travel is not possible is because the systems we claim to use to propel a rocket through space operate on gas pressure and there is no gas pressure in space.

Gas pressure requires molecules to be in contact with each other, bouncing off each other, causing millions of collisions per second, etc… If you release gas into the vacuum of space, the first molecule that pops out will shoot off into the distance at a constant speed, so will the one behind that, never catching up with the first one. The third, fourth, etc… all fly off into the distance trying to fill the vacuum by finding their empty corner. So no matter how much gas you produce none of it will ever change the pressure under a space ship. None it if will ever push a spaceship. To push a spaceship there must be some locally high pressure under it, which is impossible since the pressure in space is 0 everywhere.

Back the the Nozzle and the Massflow equation F=MA on earth
Think about a fire hose shooting water. A force comes directly back against the column of water shooting out. Why? Because the first drop of water has to pas through air, which is dense, causing many collisions, slowing down the drop of water. The second drop, directly behind the first, will not be slowed down by the air so it will collide with the first drop, the third drop hits the second drop and so on, the fast water coming through the hose pushing through the slower water outside causes Newton’s 3rd Law to push back on the column of water. This is why you need people holding the hose to add an unbalanced force otherwise the hose would not be able to push water through that column anymore, the water column would be diverted and the hose would flop around. It is obvious that one drop of water does not push back on the hose, you need a fast moving column.

Has your village figured out plumbing yet?

The nozzle and the Massflow equation in space
Since the molecules leaving the combustion chamber and entering the vacuum never slow down, never collide with any outside objects, nor with each other, their force is always moving forward, away from the ship. There is no way for that force to be returned to the ship. There is no way for the force of the moving molecules to be extracted and used for propulsion. Their force is carried off into the far corners of space. This is also known as Joule Expansion. Remember that as soon as the nozzle is opened, the combustion chamber becomes part of the vacuum of space as is subject to its laws. A closed chamber is under pressure but not an open one.

NASA is lying at the molecular level.

But that’s OK because most people don’t usually look there. The awesome, spectacular and heroic nature of space exploration is enough to cloud the most logical minds. Most respectable engineering schools won’t touch space flight and those who do have tiny departments. If it was really a multi-billion dollar government funded operation, every school in America would have their hands out for government grants like the do with Engineering, Computer Science and Biology. But why train thousands of the best minds of a generation in a field that doesn’t exist?

You're a flat earther? Yes or no.

Okay. I'll bite. If space travel isn't possible due to vacuum, then who took this picture?

I grew up with a dude who's now in a pretty high profile band who spews the same shit. Moon landing faked, Al queda/isis videos are made in HOLLYWOOD, lizard people, hollow earth, Osama Bin Laden is Barack Obama.
He really fucked himself up when he started doing LSD/DMT. Couldn't stop chasing that original experience, now his reality is beyond fucked. outside of a few weird local groupies, everyone dreads (even his family) when he comes in to town. Sad shit.

No, but since you brought that up, I'm assuming you're just a shill seeking to blackwash me.

>when you're so butthurt you create "alternative facts" out of thin air

Why shouldn't I believe the moonlandings were a Jewish hoax and the earth is flat? Give me one good reason.

A CGI artist, dipshit. Even according to NASA, there are no satellites outside of the Milky Way.

At least it's not a vacuum where his facts come from :)

They have plumbing everywhere in Mexico? I'm making things up implying they don't?
I know about the gasoline thieves.
You idiots can't have a pip of gasoline without the narcos digging it up to steal and exploding towns.

Dude. Are you aware of jump rooms? They get you from here to Andromeda in 30 seconds.

And warp drive is real too. It's on Star Trek after all. And hey, race doesn't exists, our top scientists said so.

Now turn off your proxy, Roni.

>without any wind, the flag was just going to lay limp at the pole. they added the rod to keep the flag unfurled, so people could see that america really was number one with the moon.

this. how are people like that bassist actually this dumb in 2017????

You can know the earth is NOT flat because we have time zones and the sun is
always the same size in the sky.
Linear perspective proves it is always the same distance away (whatever that distance is you don't have to worry about). But I know where the flat earth model says the sun is. It doesn't stay in the same place according to those clowns.

truly is dire times when Sup Forums invades Sup Forums
stay strong brothers

I don't know what you're talking about.

What happens to a propane tank if you put it in a vacuum then?

>You can know the earth is NOT flat
>Falling for the ball earth Jew

Asking an absolute question like that is beyond retarded, name a single country which provides 100% of its citizens with plumbing.

Cherry on the cake is your offtopic narco shit.

Wew bud, you sure seem buttflustered, are you really sensitive about being called a stormnigger?

If its contents were ignited and released, they would be released into space, but the tank itself would have nowhere to go.

"Ball earth" huh?

Say I'm in the Galapagos Islands, how far away
is the sun at 8am, at noon, at 5pm?

I know how far away it is in the ball earth model and it doesn't change by a 0.0001% in a day.

How far?

It would need an oxidizer to burn and the burn would create the force.
What if there was a gigantic sheet of aluminum foil perpendicular to the burning hole in the tank.
Would the burning gas escaping high pressure do anything to the sheet of foil?

wtf I love tribal tats now

I'm not mad. Just pointing out we went to the moon and then you see this guy and the people on this board from America.
You're countries not so advanced either. Just sayin. Glass houses and all.

btw if your political views prevent you from enjoying RATM you are a prude faggot

Is the sheet of foil attached to the tank? There would still be no tank motion, just a degraded foil that would weaken until it melts off and separates from the tank. If anything, assuming the foil could impact tank movement, the tank would be more likely to move slightly in the direction OF the gas ejection, since the foil is being pushed in the direction of the gas release, opposite of what NASA rockets do.

If the foil were never attached, either it would be knocked away by the burning release and the tank would still be still, or if it were enough to give thrust, the tank would only get so far away before the gas release is too far away from the foil to provide any meaningful thrust.

>we went to the moon
What do you mean by 'we'?

People who aren't related to you did it, you did jackshit, aside from taking all the credit to make yourself feel all high and mighty and believe you are superior to the so called third worlders.

I don't know. What's Mexican for 'we'?
That's a lazy and strange argument.
Both by Grandparents shot japs during WWII so the Nazis didn't rule the moon.
"We" the people of the United States of America.
You want to know what I did? I work with computers. AI stuff. The culmination of Western STE and M. Not at the level NASA articulated the
technology of their time. But it like the moon landings it is objectively, universally
far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far superior to what's you're trying to copy from us in Mexico.

Except the moon landing is a zionist hoax.

>The shotgun itself would go in the opposite direction the bullet would go. Equal reaction for an action. So why wouldn't the rocket be dead it space or even tear itself apart with this law?
Why does the shotgun not tear itself apart?
What do you think would happen if there was no bullet, but just an explosion?
There are molecules in space, the rocket or the shotgun, and they are being pushed by an explosion. In the case of the rocket, a prolonged explosion.
One thing you must understand, is that you need to kill yourself.

What do you expect from a commie faggot?

Here I wholeheartedly agree with you.
Kubrick's last movie was Eyes Wide Shit and it was released (not the Premiere) exactly 30 years to the day after the launch of Apollo 11. Also, his last movies' initials
>Full Metal Jacket
>Eyes Wide Shut

becomes
>FMJEWS
FreeMasonicJEWS. He knew.

Because the bullet and shotgun are two separate, unconnected items. The rocket tearing itself was theoretical for an impractical situation.

Their cover art was pretty cool

F

joke is on you burger, you think its real

You should really falsify a point about the essence of the event instead of one dumb argument after another.

Like: OJ killed Ron and the wife because 15 cops who never met each other didn't decide to frame OJ with OJ blood tested at 3 separate DNA labs.

Like: The Holocaust was a hoax because the Allies cracked the Enigma machine and were listening to death reports from the camps and never heard shit about a genocide.

An ironclad falsification in one sentence the case is supported by or is destroyed on. Go.

>The rocket tearing itself was theoretical for an impractical situation.
You did not answer the question. Why does the shotgun not tear itself apart when gunpower explodes in its barrel? Because the barrel is build to whitstand that explosion. Why does a rocket not tear itself apart when high explosive rocket fuel explodes in its "barrel"? Because it was build to withstand that. So simple, and yet you can't grasp it.
>Because the bullet and shotgun are two separate, unconnected items
Ok. So of we have a big ass rocket in space. Then we take some fuel and explode it in the "barrel" of the rocket, nothing happens, and the molecules of the rocket does not try to move at all. BUT. If we were to put a big ass bullet at the bottom of the rocket, before we explode the rocket fuel, THEN the molecules of the rocket reacts to the explosion.
You really need to kill yourself, for you and for me and for the entire human race

you have to understand you're arguing with nigger tier mentality.

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

you can't explain something to someone when they are incapable of understanding the subject.

Barrel integrity has nothing to do with motion in space. You've resorted to ad hominens, showing you don't want to debate but just attack. Pretty lame of you to screen cap your own thread btw.

My task is to make one dumb argument after another for the sake of others to research upon. Anything more substantial is only going to be copy paste and is frankly not fit for publication in this kind of format.

youtube.com/watch?v=BWf-eARnf6U

Uh huh, another zogbot just out to evade and slander at this point. I'm done with this thread, Sup Forums has been totally evicerated of any real and non-groupthink posters, only bots, shills, and retards now. Haven't posted here in over a year, now I don't think I ever will again.

You've been exposed.
I just laid it out for every nigger who doubts OJ did it, or Goy who believes the Holocaust but you're impotent "in this format"

Karl Popper and Heidegger is what you need to research. Unless you're not white, then fuck off.

I'm not white and you should really fuck off. You failed and you didn't expose anything but your brutality.

>I'm not white and you should really fuck off. Yo

It was rude and not funny I know.

You seem barbaric. You can't decipher the truth.

It must be like being high all the time. Or being in a dream. Or seeing the world as an ape. You're shitting on the accomplishments of my people because you're too stupid to understand them.

Shut up Belail. You're worthless. You did jack shit.