How do we solve the Gay Question?

How do we solve the Gay Question?

Can we eradicate these degenerates or did cultural marxists win this battle? Even the (((alt-right))) is pro gay and in turn pro-pedophilia, pro-HIV, pro-mental illness, and anti-family.

>gays only date their own sex
>can't reproduce
>don't let them adopt so they can't spread their degeneracy to our youth
>they die off
The problem solves itself, user

saged

I say we enact punishment upon the gays by sucking their cocks.

Banish them from society.

t. faggot
I say we cut them off so they can't "poz" people

Gays are alright

Theres nothing wrong about little homosexuality, especially in my japanese painting

get that shit off the catalog

>re-saged

One thing trump could do to push back is reinstate don't ask don't tell in the military. Reinstate sodomy
laws. Outlaw any gay talk in school. No gays on tv.
Stuff like that. Then eventually move the Overton window to concentration camps, then death camps.

Homosexuality is natural. Even animals do it. A problem arises when it becomes a coalition; i.e. the gay "community".

Underrated post

This. If you're not going to breed, get the fuck out.

I say we take all the fags throughout the world and ship them to Australia. It's isolated by the ocean and already cancerous.

They'd "poz" everyone and the place would be devoid of human life in 50-60 years.

>jail all gays
>How do we solve the Gay Question?
>Can we eradicate these degenerates

>I say we cut [their cocks] off so they can't "poz" people
>One thing trump could do to push back is reinstate don't ask don't tell in the military. Reinstate sodomy
laws. Outlaw any gay talk in school. No gays on tv.
>Stuff like that. Then eventually move the Overton window to concentration camps, then death camps.
>Banish them from society.
>Underrated post

Yeah the christian society was terrible compared to the gay jewish society we have now.

>Yeah the christian society was terrible compared to the gay jewish society we have now.

>my name is krsna and all i do is reply to someone with greentexting exactly what they said

>>my name is krsna and all i do is reply to someone with greentexting exactly what they said
what arguments are there opposed to homosexuiality other than
>muh kike book instructs me so

I'm not christian. I don't like the jewish deconstruction of our society though which like it or not was based on christian morals.

>I'm not christian. I don't like the jewish deconstruction of our society though which like it or not was based on christian morals.
so fucking what?

>Being such a loser that you create an identity on an anonymous image board
namefags are the worst

i wasnt even arguing against you but most of the time i just see you quoting people and putting a picture making fun of the christcuck religion and not really adding to the conversation

Gay people aren't threatening the West like Nogs and Arabs. Or like Marxists in "Edumacation"

Leave em alone. They're basically harmless Larpers. Not a priority.

>Being such a loser that you create an identity on an anonymous image board
>namefags are the worst
>i wasnt even arguing against you but most of the time i just see you quoting people and putting a picture making fun of the christcuck religion and not really adding to the conversation

Yes, they've won this battle to the point where 'conservatives', the mainstream right and 'alt kek based blackman' right are accepting this degeneracy. Gay adoption is the last frontier and needs to be fought tooth and nail

>calls me a newfag but he himself is a tripfag and a namefag trying to be edgy by making fun of a religion

Gays aren't taking over Europe. They aren't flooding across the border from Mexico. They aren't killing people in terror attacks. They aren't attacking people for speech. They aren't the majority or even minority of the most wanted criminal on the FBI Most Wanted List.

We have real problems. Gays are the least.

Gays are allies. Together we will take down Islam and the Marxists.

Traps even less desu

They a cute

You people are filthy

Traps are just mentally ill. They're 0.4% of the entire population. Not even on the radar as far as 'danger'

We got bigger problems.

It's all the same thing. ZOG bombed the Middle East and Africa to flush muslims in to white countries so we would hate their enemies. Jews
push the gay agenda. All of it should be fought tooth and nail.

The gays will terrorize you until you submit to faggotry, elimination is the only acceptable method.

Gays don't really cause any problems on their own. They're just brain damaged in a way that makes them attracted to their own sex.

The problems associated with them normally come from Marxists that want to use gays as an excuse for eliminating gender roles and to talk about sex with younger kids.

Most people are going to have some relative that is gay so it's hard to tell people to just cut that person out of their lives. So it's more worthwhile to use the subject of gays against letting third worlders into the west. Most in the Middle East and other shitty places are against gays, so you can use the subject of gays against those in favor of increased immigration.

Those in favor of immigration should be pressed more on why they're fine with letting into their countries those that are against gays. Since it raises the question of whether those immigrating are actually going to integrate at all (which of course they won't).

>The gays will terrorize you until you submit to faggotry, elimination is the only acceptable method.
>ELIMINATE GAYS

You mean like you kikes

Let them work, they literally cannot have children.