Christians Are Hypocrites

I've realized that the only reason people on this website dislike Muslims is because most of us aren't "white" or European

What are the arguments on Sup Forums has against Islam? Let's take a look:

>"Muh disrespect women"
>Implying anyone on Sup Forums respects women
If Christians did the same thing you wouldn't care, you would say it's "based" and "stopping degenerate whores"

>"Muh endless war"
They're just imperialists, if Christians did the same thing (*cough* Crusades *cough*) you would be like "HAHA BASED KEBAB REMOVAL XD"

>"Muh invading Europa and taking da white womenz :((("
If white Christian people invaded an Islamic country and bleached their women you would be like "xD stupid sandnigger bitches can't resist the superior white man's BWC" Not to mention the fact that European women CHOOSE to be with Muslim men.

>"Muh barbarism"
Pretty funny coming from the edgelords and some of the posts I see on this website about "killing niggers" and moonman tier shit

>"Muh pedophilia"
Haha okay, coming from a fucking anime website. That's real rich let me tell you

>"Muh but dey hate da gays :("
Again, pretty funny considering people on this website want gays to be electrocuted and gay marriage to be illegal, and associate gay people with AIDS. Pure irony

So again, the only reason you like Christians but not Muslims is because Christians are white and most Muslims are not white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=OXa80iqZQqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the 4997th shill post today

Muslims have no conception of The Logos and Arabic isn't a philosophical language

>No arguments
"y-you're a s-shill haha"

1. Islam is no religion. It's a constitution, and 2 lawbooks cannot cover the same ground for long until civil unrest errupts.

2. By extention of the previous point, the fact that it is a law book that cannot be critiqued is very much against the foundation of Sup Forums which is the abbreviation of

POLITICALLY INORRECT

3. OP is a fagot and probably a frenchman too.

Incorrect.
Islam is cancer.
Being non-white isn't itself bad.
Being Muslim is.
Stop worshiping a child fucker and we might have respect.
Otherwise . . . subhuman garbage should be treated like what it is.

>Pol is one person
>pol is not multicultural
>babbys first post
>Shill posting
>but christians
> Read the bloody quran

Fuck I swear shills get dumber with every post

>All of these retarded non-arguments

Seems like Sup Forums understands the concept of groups. And you don't.

It's a revealed religion. And a warlike one people actually believe in. We can sorta respect it at a distance, but letting it move in is asstarded.

[angry twelve paragraph answer complete with reddit spacing that refutes all of your points, despite the craft of the response not mattering because it will ultimately bump the thread]

Anybody got any bait.jpg?

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

I don't like Muslims because they follow a false profit and worship the beast

The difference is that Christians have been domesticated. Muslims are still feral, and need to be shown their place. It is only natural for the major religions to be consumed by the secular mainstream. They can exist in ecumenicity, but they will not be allowed their own state and they will not be allowed to control the politics of any major governing body.

Islam is a shit religion. Why would I support Muslims if they hate me for being an atheist? Why would I want more Muslims in the country when we were on a path to being a secular country?

Yet i hate both Sandnigger Muslims and Christians
Therefore your argument is invalid.

Also sage cause this is obv bait-post

THIS FAGGOTS.
youtube.com/watch?v=OXa80iqZQqI
Islam=commies
Christianity=Freedom.

1) Taking what some edgy people say on the internet as a representation of the values of the culture is an obvious false equivalence when comparing western culture to the middle east.

2) Idk exactly what you mean by "endless war", but maybe is has something to do with Muslim migrants coming into Europe and wanting to make it the Middle East, which is a problem.

3) "They choose to be with Muslim men" Except when they're raped, ya know, like when it happens a fucking lot in Europe.

4) You are comparing words with actions. When you drown people in cages and kill them if they leave your religion, you should expect backlash.

5) There's a difference between fucking a real-life eight year old and looking at hentai cartoons

6) There's a difference between disagreeing and exterminating. In the West, gays are not killed for being gay, like the Middle East.

Also, how much of Sup Forums do you think is Christian? I'm a Christian and I can see that.

I have done some introspection on this and have come to the following conclusion:
I hate muslims because muslims are happy to vote for and join political parties that has active roles in pushing trans and gay propaganda on the population of Sweden.

If you guys would stop kiking us you would have been allright

I've got a question for you:

How is islam a valid religion?

Muhammad himself admitted he was full of shit before he died.

Muhammad said multiple times if he wasn't a holy man, if he wasn't a prophet, if he ever spoke a lie, "Allah" would sever his aorta.

One of his last sentences: "I feel my aorta has been severed."

When your supposed holy man admits he's full of shit on his death bed, it kind of nullifies your bullshit religion now doesn't it?

Sand nigger, this isn't Europe. I and many Americans are ready to indiscriminately wipe you human garbage and your Marxist race traitor caretakers off the Earth. You're not welcome here. We hate you.

Nice lack of any knowledge of Christianity, friendo.

The bible is banned in all muslim countries because it debunks islam.
They teach Muslims to be scared of the bible.
All of you are lost in darkness and ignorance, and if you try to leave then you die. If you dont convert than you die.
But now you have a chancw to follow the true God Jesus Christ and you have no more excuse for your ignorance

>Christians Are Hypocrites
Christianity is just another part of the same disgusting degenerate sub human trash of a fucking abrahamic religion that exists. christianity, who the fuck cares about Christianity? even most Christians in europe are fucking secular. our churches are empty because we dont want fucking christianity. christianity only has cultural value now. its like greek mythology. all the sand nigger religions are NOT european and NOT western and must be fucking destroyed. you have been keeping humanity back for long enough now.

>The bible is banned in all muslim countries because it debunks Islam.
Source.

You're right user, and I find it funny how much Sup Forums rejects Islam considering white sharia would solve all of our problems. But prepare for a lot of shot posting and no real arguements from deus vault fags that have never read anything about the actual crusades and likely aren't even Catholic who refuse to hear the truth

Here ya go.

That is correct. The reason I hate Islam is precisely because it's origin of goat fuckers.

Christians are hypocrites.

Let's think about that for a moment, shall we? What do you have to do to be a hypocrite? Why, you have to have a set of ideals you're striving for, but fail to manage.

Is that worse than your degeneracy with no standards, and nothing but failure?

If you're counting on hypocrites, or muslims, to stand between you and God on Judgment Day, you're delusional.

>most of us aren't "white"
>us
>burger flag
why am I not surprised?

He also knew it was the devil in that cave, not the angel Gabriel.

He almost killed himself because of it.

then, as they say, he made a deal with the devil.

You Latvians don't get out much, do you.

Muslims and Islam are not european and willing to kill unbelievers. I think it's fairly easy to pick a side. Also it's not a religion but an ideology.

>You Latvians don't get out much, do you.
Can't be woke, I don't have much energy due to being malnourished.

>muh goat fuckers
About as tired as the
>muh pedophile prophet
>Ignores how young girls being married off was common globally up until 80yrs ago
>Ignores beastiality is still legal in some USA states and horse/dog/sheep fucking is all over the western world
It's always the same old shit when people attack Islam too

There must be a better way.

Let me ask you this; how do you feel about goats?

>Asks for source
>Gets attacked for it

They're delicious, like lambs

Only difference is the Christian God is real, and actions taken in His name are inherently good and just. Deus Vult.

> how do you feel about goats?
Erection.

Would you say that they taste even better after they have been sodomized?

Could be that Muslims try to kill us and want to take over our country. Or maybe the fact that they violently gang rape our women.

Dude , you're Irish.

Rooting for your own team is hypocritical?

>Sup Forums is racist

So you finally figured out the big secret eh?

Orthodox Judaism, Orthodox Sunni Islam, Orthodox Sunni Islam with Wahhabi influence, Orthodox Christionity, and Mormonism (less sure about this one) are the religions who still hold traditional values. The minimum for being tradition should be
-Rejection of degeneracy
-Acknowledgement of women's role in society

Hinduism could probably be added too, but it's based in Vedism and the caste system has been abandoned so it doesn't have much point anymore.

>I've realized that the only reason people on this website dislike Muslims is because most of us aren't "white" or European
you can end your post there

>implying

How do you feel about sharia? What about pork and beer have you even tasted them?

That wasn't a very hearty answer...

>if
>if
>ifififififififififififi
>if
>lol but Sup Forums hates
Sup Forums is satire
we would hate them if they did that shit but they dont. stop with your IF shit cuz they dont do that.

Christians aren't required to respect other religions. It's jewish bullshit.
So there is not hypocrites.
>If Christians did the same thing you wouldn't care, you would say it's "based" and "stopping degenerate whores"
Yes, it is. Muslims are enemies. And it's liberals support women rights, not christian.
>They're just imperialists, if Christians did the same thing (*cough* Crusades *cough*) you would be like "HAHA BASED KEBAB REMOVAL XD"
They're just degenerate. They can not into the Empire.
>If white Christian people invaded an Islamic country and bleached their women you would be like "xD stupid sandnigger bitches can't resist the superior white man's BWC" Not to mention the fact that European women CHOOSE to be with Muslim men.
Yes, it is. They're enemy

Cultural relativism for weak beta.

>West none stop invades the middle east
>CIA continues to instigate coups, civil wars, etc
>Insert why do they hate me so pic
Before 9/11 most in the west hadn't even heard of Islam. Even if you're going off the official government report, you have to ask yourself why Saudis where not punished and are still considered allies. The entire war against Muslims and the middle east is based on lies and every westerner who falls for it is a gullible idiot
>b-but S-Saddam was ebil my government told me
kill yourself you fucking idiot

Right right. The plebs need their sky daddy to behave , i get it (no , i'm not an atheist).

Choose something other than Islam though , ffs.

I know, feels good being part of the one true master-race.

Sharia is a good system from what I know about it, but I am not very knowledgeable on all the different schools of law which vary.

>What about pork
I prefer beef, lamb, fish, etc over pork so I don't care

>Beef
The alcohol ban I absolutely support, look at what effect alcoholism has had on Eastern Europe, Western Europe and every society where it's normalized. I would add tobacco, coffee, cannabis and other drug use to ban list

Those aren't real Muslims retard

>Before 9/11 most in the west hadn't even heard of Islam
You must mean the common man. Because leftists have been opening the gates since the 70s and producing propaganda. Also good thing the alphabet agent Bin Laden opened the eyes of the West.

>feels good being part of the one true master-race.

Beef should be beer, words keep getting changed

Weee purity spirals! Go wash yourself before telling me I'm dirty.

The cum adds flavor.

Okay , Jesus.

I wash 5 times a day btw.

It was a Muslim joke.

Jesus fucking Christ , why do i even keep coming to this site?

I have my own personal belief system, I am not a Muslim. But it is foolish for people to think the majority of a society is not going to require a religion to behave and keep traditions. My view on religion is that common natural laws are set fourth within major religions to guide mankind towards ascension. That all Abrahamic texts should be studied / coupled together, and have more in common then they like to believe.

>Choose something other than Islam
Suggest something else, Orthodox Judaism is dying among Jewish communities with reform rising

Orthodox Christionity is leaving it's traditional values. You're left with Wahhabi Islam or Mormonism.

>Sharia is a good system
It's what makes Islam so different and inhumane. No other religion goes so far as to include a law system and make the state and church one. It's not a religion but a political ideology for expansion.

Wowww... Happy apostate here. Obligatory: fuck Islam. You're a western convert, clearly, or just heavily deluded.

>If Christians did the same thing you wouldn't care, you would say it's "based" and "stopping degenerate whores"

There is a difference between modern, western traditional values and the backwards bullshit of Islam. A huge, huge difference. Islamic women are fucking useless beyond shitting out children. At least Christians have a modicum of respect and expectations of women beyond that, but let's face it: all religion is shit, but moreso Islam.

>They're just imperialists, if Christians did the same thing (*cough* Crusades *cough*) you would be like "HAHA BASED KEBAB REMOVAL XD"

Fucking retard. Crusades were a response of endless provocation from your shitstain religion. Deal with it.

>If white Christian people invaded an Islamic country and bleached their women you would be like "xD stupid sandnigger bitches can't resist the superior white man's BWC" Not to mention the fact that European women CHOOSE to be with Muslim men.

lolololololololol much like some women chose to fuck nazis. What is your point? They are a minority of low-tier sub 5 women. Have them. Nobody else wants them, nobody else cares. They need dick too.

>Pretty funny coming from the edgelords and some of the posts I see on this website about "killing niggers" and moonman tier shit

Much like what people see about Islam killing infidels am i rite?

>Haha okay, coming from a fucking anime website. That's real rich let me tell you

Ironic considering you are here, on this anime website.

>Again, pretty funny considering people on this website want gays to be electrocuted and gay marriage to be illegal, and associate gay people with AIDS. Pure irony

Fucking retard, yet again. Can't tell the difference between expressing an opinion and actively murdering people? Yeah, you are definitely Muslim. It takes a special kind of delusional to continue with that community.

Answer this OP

>Most
>You must mean common man
Yes, this is what I meant by most

>Leftists have been opening the gates since the 70s
Try 17th century at least, our problems all stem from the idealogy of egalitarianism and romanticism. Muslims are not the enemy, Jews are not the enemy, we are our own enemy. The single most biggest mistake we made was elevating women and destroying gender roles.

>Orthodox Christionity is leaving it's traditional values
It's not. You can always become a traditionalist catholic and start acting for the change you want in the church.

>No other systems goes as far as to include legal system
>What is biblical law
>What are Rabbinic councils
>What is the entire morality and legal system in the west based upon
Every religion has a legal system, Islam just hasn't abandoned theirs like the west did.

>Islam is unique in making the state and church one
>Huh I wonder why all these flags have crosses on them
>National churches? What does that mean?
user I...

Why do you fetishize white women? It's an implicit acknowledgment of whites being superior to your race/ethnicity, you know.

I don't dislike "Muslims" as such. Muslims who are secular and culturally European are fine. What I especially dislike are 1) Islam as it is taught in the Qur'an and the hadiths, and 2) Muslims who follow Muslim cultural norms (even if not religious). Most religious Muslims are actually not as degenerate as this group of non-religious Muslims. That said, religious Muslims are enabling their fellow believers to erode the values of free society, and that is why I reject them all.

Your attempts at argumentation are puerile at best and outright retarded at worst FYI. Probably because you're a kid.

European Paganism?

There is nothing to answer, its
>Darwin recanted on his deathbed
tier

Everyone are hypocrites. Sort yourself out.

>Try 17th century at least, our problems all stem from the idealogy of egalitarianism and romanticism.
Can't agree more. But the islam is the enemy. Muslims and leftists(Jews behind them) are in an unholy alliance against western civilisation. Destroying Christianity is the final goal.

The crusades were justified

Nope, we don't like Muslims, because they are inbreeding with a belief system that advocates pedophilia, stoning, lying and being a scum

>hey lets alle strive towards being like this pedophile rapist
>hurr non arguments
>you

Lmfao, you Americans talk big on the internet yet we all know you wouldn't do a damn in real life. Want proof? Look at how you let blacks and Hispanics murder you in the thousands upon thousands every year and rape your woman left and right.

Yea faggot white boi, you wouldn't do shit and you know it.

No Panjeet.

It's because they are rude, they let their kids run around and scream in stores, Islam directly opposes my beliefs and values, they stink, they treat women like shit, and everything you wrote about in your original post. Fucking monkeys.

The reason we call Christianity based is because it doesn't worship a kiddie fucker or encourage murder and torture among other things.

>It's not
I disagree user, it's dying. It is the last remnant of the Church of Jesus and it is dying.
>Catholic
You're kidding, right?
Catholics have so much heretical doctrine it is hard to know where to even start.

>Start acting for the change you want in the church
How likely do you see the Wahhabi equivalent for Christionity succeeding?

That's a Dago not a Spic in the pic.

Just saw the name , i'm guessing the correct classification would be Wog.

Why do white men fetishizing asian or latina woman?

Plus, white pussy is tight.

Paganism doesn't exist, the word pagan comes from a latin word which translates to 'rural/country' it was used as a term for those who did not adapt religion as fast as those in the cities. There is no idealogy or religion that is known called as 'pagan' and the idea that religion has come to be associated with said term speaks to the weakness of whatever it claims to represent. There is very little if any source material for traditional belief systems of Europe.

He's Iranian

A lot of American White boys would "do shit". Watch yourself tough guy.

The Crusades were a retaking of Christian lands which Muslims had earlier conquered in the manner you supposedly don't approve of.

Christian countries are engaged in imperialist policies in the Muslim world right now and most of us oppose this.

Christian people did invade Islamic countries and no one here suggested trying to pollute their shitty bloodlines by making a bunch of halfbreed babies. You are inventing this shit in your head.

>Pretty funny coming from the edgelords and some of the posts I see on this website about "killing niggers" and moonman tier shit

That's not barbarism, it's reprisal for barbarism, and it's not something anyone serious advocates doing to innocents, especially not to innocent people living in their own lands.

>Again, pretty funny considering people on this website want gays to be electrocuted and gay marriage to be illegal, and associate gay people with AIDS. Pure irony

You're an absolute idiot. Who do you associate with AIDS? Do you even know any gay people well enough to be aware of their sexual behavior? Even so, banning gay marriage hasn't the slightest relationship to the brutality with which gays are treated in the Islamic world, and the electrocution meme is for activist gays. We have lots of gays here, fuckface. There's a consensus (granted a weak one) that what stays in the bedroom is your own business so long as you aren't spreading disease. I'm sure most of us are equally interested in electrocuting people who cat out in the public sphere with respect to heterosexual deviancy and vulgarity.

Are you an Iranian too? If you are, how can you talk shit about anybody? You people let arabs take over your country and have done nothing about it.

No they wouldn't. Most of them are spineless faggots.

In highschool I'd smack the shit out of them left and right when they talked shit and most of them were scared of the black, Hispanic and middle eastern kids and this is me living in the south dawg, where the population is 90% white.

>Islam is the enemy
Islam is a competitor, you think they don't suffer from the same problems we do? Shia Islam is their version of protestants, just as lesser sects are, they're much more liberal. The entire reason Wahhabi exists is because an Islamic cleric realized Islam was going down the same path of decay as Christionity did during the 7th and 10th centuries so he wanted Muslims to return to their roots to avoid it

>Jews behind it
Want a real black pill? There are no Jews behind it. What people we call as "Jews" are ethnic Ashkenazi (European converts who either have no genetic tie to middle east or some trace amounts to Arab peoples) who are almost always atheistic or reform (the majority Judaic branch in the USA) the people we call "Jews" are no different then self hating whites or liberals. The black pill is - there is no one behind the shadows or in the curtain, we're killing ourselves, we're our own worst enemy and have been for centuries.

Even the works of Karl Marx where inspired by the French revolution, which itself was inspired by the American revolution. Which itself was inspired by the anti monarchy egalitarin movement, which itself was rooted in the protestant reformation, which itself was rooted in the problems of the Catholic Church that continued post great schism, which itself goes back to the 7th century and disagreements of the early church fathers.

The problems of western civilization have been on going for much of recorded history and it is largely because we do not learn from our problems or live long enough to see the pattern repeat.

>Destroying Christionity is the final goal
What is left to destroy? Most "Christians" worship Jesus or a cross over God, most do not even know the original text, or are followers of Saul - the first heretic. There is nothing left to destroy and we're killing ourselves

wow, and i actually thought you might be half-serious. fucking larpers man

I fought off two white kids beating an arab kid in grade school. Starting to regret my decision now.

>>"Muh pedophilia"
>Haha okay, coming from a fucking anime website. That's real rich let me tell you

And here is where you reveal yourself to be a psycho. We rarely talk about pedophilia here. What we discuss is child rape, child molestation, and attempts to normalize pedophilia. Anime generally has little connection to this, and lilicon neither harms children nor normalizes their abuse. People who enjoy lolicon acknowledge the freakishness of their interest in it and strengthen the case that pedophilia is deviancy which should not be normalize or indulged.

But you can't tell the difference, because you're a fucking psycho.

If only there were someplace else for you to go.

OP is so retarded I don't even want to argue.
Saxons fuck off Sup Forums is a Christian board.

I respect women who respect themselves.