Is the posterior third of your tongue driving your maxilla fowards lads?

Is the posterior third of your tongue driving your maxilla fowards lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eh9OqEd5z1k
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

whatever this shit is, it will never be the new "sort yourself out" or vargposting. stop trying.

sage.

ayyyyy

Yes, my dude.

It's not.

Google how to mew.

Yep, on the top of my mouth mate.

Dude got his dentistry license revoked because of all the pseudoscience he spouted.

(((They))) revoked it

>pseudoscience
k

Fuck off that's the lateral pterygoid muscles!!

youtube.com/watch?v=eh9OqEd5z1k
>Cure to bad posture
>No more sleep apnea
>No more back stress
>No more breathing issues
>No more looking like a jew
Wouldn't you guys like to see reality in it's most pristine and transparent form?

Drive your maxilla fowards

>Orthotropics
>Pseudoscience
It was just Orthodontists getting pissed that John Mew exposed their jaw retracting ways.

Mandible?

If you do it right.

No. I have ankyloglossia so Im alright. Fuck yeh.

classic. i wonder if isaac newton would've had his revoked when he told people about his apple incident

I don't think Newton had a dentistry license, you cunt.

Listen lads as stupid as this shit sounds it does work. I've had 6 teeth taken out by orthodontists to fix my buck teeth and mouth breathing habits. In reality it only worsened the situation which almost drove me insane. Always breath through the nose and keep that tongue up.

>as stupid as this shit sounds it does work
This. People treat me differently now.

Why aren't you mewing user? You want a melted face?

Fuck every time i see his face his maxilla has moved forward an inch and his jaw is beastly. This guy mews

He's a beauty.

Is this where all those tongue position faggots get their delusions from ?

>delusions

Anyone get mew flushes on their maxilla from mewing? I asked mew2 himself and about it and he says its from bone formation causing capillaries to burst n grow n shiet. Said that his nurses would get it. He asked me to come up with a term for it just like mewing. Best i can think of is mew flush.

>mew flushes
What?

You skin goes red and flushed on the maxilla and near your temples from bone growth

>tfw predisposed to have an inverted bite

brb going to check.

Go back to sluthate incelexecutioner

I don't think so. On the good side, my hair is really growing back from nofap.

I need a basic gestalt

So basically my tongue is supposed to be supporting the weight of my skull?

>wtf

yeah, like when you swallow.

I think I have always been like that which causes me to snore at night and drool.

That should happen when you mouth breathe.

yes but will it fix my overbite
kys

i never was a mouthbreather, but i didn't have my tongue against the roof of my mouth, either. how long until results, lads?

I'm 21 and have been mewing for 4 months with very minor results, so a long fucking time.
Mew managed to get huge changes in a 27 year old woman in about 12 months though.

PSEUD

All the time man. I'm looking more like a caveman by the day.

Chew loads of gum, it really helps weak jaws.

UP AND

FOO-WADS

>breath through my nose during the day
>for whatever reason my nose clogs up when I'm about to go to bed
>no choice but to breath through my mouth
>lol sleep apnea

kill me

the posterior 1/3 of your tongue is probing my anus anxiously...

then I slap you in your pathetic liberal FACE , and remark about your inability to achieve a reliable boner...

try cardio

also sage

Yeah, your tongue is literally what will make you look like a Greek God. This takes years though, but nofap and working out can accelerate it.

TOP TIP:

Say "swing" slowly, the "NNNGGG" should set your tongue in the correct position, you will feel it when it sits right against your palette.

how is this supposed to change bone structure?

if you keep mouth breathing your throat will collapse. Trust me it's not fun. Find a way or you will literally want to kys. Ever wonder why mouth breathers are associated with being stupid?

> allergy
Been there, got surgery. Done.

try swallowing while you make a cheesy smile, feels a lot deeper for me

now someone redpill me on bilateral sagittal split osteotomy, which i will probably be undergoing in ~2 years

said a brit who didn't quite understand how "English" translates when the first person speaking, spoke pathetic ENGLISH

I've been doing that for over 2 months, unfortunately ever since the first few days gum simply doesn't give my jaw a workout anymore unless I chew unnaturally fast

What in the name of Methuselah are you talking about? Go grill yourself, hamburger fatty.

I don't fucking know but I feel like a Golden God when I do it. I probably look very handsome.

i think mew himself uses some sort of super strength gum, look on the orthotropics channel for his videos on it

The force of your tongue against the palette drives the maxilla upwards and forwards and brings the lower jaw up to match it assuming you keep your mouth shut and hold your teeth lightly together.

That force you feel in the back of your throat when you pronunciat the "NNG" is where you should keep your tongue at all times.

I can give your jaw a work-out...with my love-sleeve plunging into your un-inspired pathetically stupid face...I mean, if you want me to...

stupid brit said "twat"?

>he isn't mewing

>not mewing

no way this works on adults.

I think you're having a stroke, get help.

I think you're a brit...cry to france for help...

Put a little bit of pic relate right below your nostrils

Mew allday son >:)

>A mewman being, is a human being.

france will surely help you as you navigate sharia law

I think you are angry at the fact that I am a well-bred English gentleman and you jumped the wall three weeks ago and still can't speak proper English.

>not mewing
lmao kid

i'm angry(AS AN AMERICAN)that you and france have decided to capitulate to sharia law, as the pussies you are...

My Arab boyfriend is very happy I mew he like a pretty white boy with good jaw

>7(Fri)18:52:28 No.125279611▶
>
why do i want to hold my teeth tight? that will only erode them

The fuck are you talking about? You've had too many tacos, Pedro. France is fucked, yes, but Britain is fine. Do you even know what Sharia law is? Also, why are you so angry about what other countries are doing when yours is fleeced with corruption even at the highest levels of government and directly controlled by ((them)?

^you sound very intelligent and mostly like a dumb whore^...

can you please type more wisdom from the rancid herpes infected mouth you have for all of us people wanting to hear from a herpes infectected stupid fuck like you?

>nofap

Doubling down on the pseudoscience I see.

Everyone has an overbite.

been doing this for a few months and havent really noticed anything. ive never been a mouth breather though and never needed braces or anything so meh.

do you type on Sup Forums to make you mommy mad?

because your mommy is mostly mad that you turned out to be a stupid commie fuck that sux a lot of dic?

be FREE and AMERICAN...and try to stop being a stupid fuck like you are...

I can't tell if there are health shills or actual people disregarding information that'll improve their lives.

I seriously hope they are health shills.

Isn't this that dude from house of cards

>FREE and AMERICAN
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

his accent sounds fake

moronic brit makes play on Sup Forums with hahahahaha's...

forgets AMERICA IS THE GREATEST NATION IN THIS WORLD

SWWWWIIIIIINNNNNNGGGG

You better watch that fat tongue of yours, faggot.

Free of you, Percy.

Every time I try doing this, it wears me out and makes my neck sore. I'm supposed to just hold this for the rest of my life? Are we sure this is how our ancestors held their tongues?

>point
>your head

Quick rundown, anyone?

you are a weak person...you lack spine...you are a ball-less lil bitch...these are things that describe how utterly pathetic you are...

left to right
not mewing vs mewing

Wtf is happening

this motherfucker wants to you drive your maxilla forwards
and basically you're a fucking chinlet

Mew posting eh?

Can confirm doing that my deadlift went from 4pl8 to 6pl8 in a week

do you sometimes fist your genitals into the fat on the side of your thigh?...of course you do...you're a liberal