PLEASE KILL ME NOW

(((MAINSTREAM CULTURE))) + SANDNIGGERS = HIJAB RAP

Please discuss this abomination:

youtu.be/XOX9O_kVPeo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dVRBkOkpulI
youtube.com/watch?v=ER-Si3ceQFs
instagram.com/hijabuppropet/
lefigaro.fr/international/2015/04/24/01003-20150424ARTFIG00075-hommages-a-hitler-et-a-daech-dans-des-lycees-tunisiens.php
jeuneafrique.com/284806/politique/tunisie-lislamisme-monte-puissance-universites/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We should have genocided them when Britain occupied the Middle east.

Also, I have never seen a good looking Muslim woman in the UK. Never.

That just to show muslims are good at smashing stuff.

Where are you based, brother?

Londoner here :(

>The hijab is there to protect decency
Really activates the almonds.

Bumpity.

Cornwall, so very few Muslims, but I see quite a few when I go to cities.

Instead you'd rather slurp tea and miss gets by 1 digit. Fucking brits, we should've burned london along with your 'fleet'

Any Muslim anons here what do you think of this?

Yeah, Cornwall must feel like an ivory tower compared to London, in this respect.

I cried

> Muslims
> Here

I wouldn't be surprised if computers were haram.

I feel your pain.

there are a couple

Yeah, it's funny because music and singing are haram.

The rapper broad would get stoned if she pulled this shit in Pakistan, or Iran, or any gulf country.

Oi, what the fuck about Indonesia?

Fucking Dyke Kike.

2:16 LEAF MENTIONED
My sides

youtube.com/watch?v=dVRBkOkpulI

My point exactly mr. repeating numbers. Perhaps we should challenge them to do a public performance in Saudi Arabia.

Maybe if you were just a bit better than us you could have gotten hold of the middle east.

They're losing the culture war. Let them continue.

Colonisation wasn't enough
We should have nuked them after we lived

Well this was some stupid level of shit.
As a person with family from Lebanon, who were Christian and myself choosing to be Athiest I don't have a middle finger long enough to point towards the creator of this video

>tfw this happened just 110 years ago
>tfw you realize we what kind of cucks we became

>YOUTUBE: WE ARE SO PROGRESSIVE
keep killing yourself YouTube, the ensuing fire is pretty funny to watch

First muslim woman rapper I have come across in my life.

>lets see what they have to say.

Sing exclusively about their hijab.
I guess when your whole life revolves around covering up that's all you know.

You pussies , it's 2017 habibi , no more war , now we're millions in Paris , fucking your women ,taking your jobs and raipping you apart with AK47 :* , Also nik ta mère et nique la France ! Yay ! :D

I hope she has her fathers permission to jabber like an ape, else I see an honor killing in her future.

Sick beats dawg

Can I join your LARP group?

The women in Canada are safe, Muslims can't eat pork!

I'm on Hayling Island and it wasn't until a few years that I hadn't ever seen a fucking Muslim. Then BAM. If I go to the mainland they're everywhere

The Singer in OPs pic lives in Colorado, she married a nordic looking redhead white guy after converting him and also her mother-in-law to Islam, she has 3 beautiful babies

FIRST OFF, FUCK YOUR GOD AND THE CLIQUE YOU CLAIM
SUNNI WHEN WE RIDE, COME EQUIPPED WITH GAME
YOU CLAIM TO BE A PLAYER, BUT I RAPPED YOUR WIFE
WE BUST ON INFIDELS, NIGGAS FUCKED FOR LIFE

would cringe again/10

Youtube was created by a Bengali Muslim

of course they are either the children of doctors or somalian welfare recipients

what other kind of muslims do we have

here in dallas i have never seen a hijab drive anything worse than a lexus gx

here's the deal, of course not all muslims are terrorists, the same way just because these girls have money they're not all civilized

but we all know the somalians are gonna save your ass when the real terrorists roll in (EUROPE)

We 're not Even Muslims any more , we eat pork , it's just that we hate french assholes who brag about colonisation , they didn't get shit from Tunisia , we got their civilisation , science and then cicked them out ,

Also Tunisians Genuinely respect and like Canadians , cus they're not arrogant cucks like the French

really doesn't change what I said. YouTube is killing itself

youtube.com/watch?v=ER-Si3ceQFs
This is real feminism

Swedes are showing what feminism is instagram.com/hijabuppropet/

even 110 years ago you guys employed black Muslims as your sidekick in Africa, the Askaris mentioned in your infograph were Sudanese conscripts to fight in Tanzania

I couldn't even get through a third of this crap, please tell me it's getting massive dislikes

wtf, i love islam now
except peace all of the those things suck

>muslims smashing stuff
what a surprise

Whoa man, She's penetrated Deep into spirituality as it seems...Hijabi Cherch Sermon everyone!!!

Hip Hop... The death of music.

Skipped ahead to 1:11 and now my fucking blood is boiling.
Rake us already

These bitches need to be more opresed so this shit never happens or maybe stoned to death

wtf are you talking about, algerians descendants are here by millions, yes, not tunisians or tunisians descendants, no one talks about tunisians, I don't give a fuck about you or your "country" who will be an islamic wasteland like lybia in 10 years, be realistic

you eat pork now, in few years you will be wearing the hijab

lefigaro.fr/international/2015/04/24/01003-20150424ARTFIG00075-hommages-a-hitler-et-a-daech-dans-des-lycees-tunisiens.php

jeuneafrique.com/284806/politique/tunisie-lislamisme-monte-puissance-universites/

and France left you and all the other colonies like you because of the US and USSR, not because you kicked something

You’re just jealous of my sisters
These Mipsters, These hippies
These Prissies, These Sufis
These Dreddies, These Sunnis
These Shii’s, Yemenis
Somalis, Libnanis, Pakistanis
These Soories, Sudanis
Iraqis, Punjabies
Afghanis, Yazeedis
Khaleejis, Indonesians
Egyptians, Canadians
Algerians, Nigerians
Americans, Libyans
Tunisians, Palestinians
Hidden beyond the Mekong in laos
Senegalese and Burkina faso

>No Swedes
>No Germans
>No French
>But...
C A N A D A
A
N
A
D
A

Pottery

I kinda feel left out too mang

I was hoping we were safe for a second, but nope.

is that a bomb underneath her shirt???

>hommages-a-hitler

wtf i love tunisia now

>is that a bomb underneath her shirt???

Yah her third one with her white convert hubby, the older two are growing up beautifully too.

>she's nine months pregnant

Just had to play on my fetish didn't she?

OMG mind blown, have your upvote, here's some mold

Click sit media is such trash

>strength 5.000
>casualties and losses 250.000 - 300.000

The comments are fucking gold

Interesting. We've went a full circle.

To anyone with a single neuron within a head, this would indicate a wake up call for the pussified men of the western world.

The genuine, underlying context behind this video is the instinctive desire of the woman to be dominated to the point of submission by a capable man. Essentially, women are cattle who have been exposed to thousands of years of mental and evolutionary conditioning of this sort, and are thusly drawn towards being submissive to the stronger sex.

With the men vacating the role of the dominant sex, the consequence has spiraled outside the control, and thus you have the unfortunate examples as one presented in the video.

The aforementioned is also the ultimate truth as to why have the liberal policies arisen within Europe to allow and better accommodate the male, Muslim migrants, who are in turn rushing to fill in the vacant role of dominant sex.

Lololol that was pretty degenerate garbage. Shit rap, bunch of idiot hijab sitting around acting like objects, nigger dancing and bigger victim mindsets. This will only make things worse. Great, can't wait to blow away some dumbass hijabi after she flips out about her "hijabi struggle"

Why do you praise a pedophile?

Those moderate sharia supporters.

niggers are gonna nig

Goddamnit I'm at work, don't post. I can't fap to this shit at work.

this is actually good

we should be encouraging this sort of degeneracy in mudslimes to sow discord within their community.

Nuke?

This nigga tho

Hahahahha the jews will ruin Islam this is too much, the War will be just too much...

Beyond sad. I hope all the whores in this video get the acid treatment.