Albanians

Hello Sup Forums, what is your opinion on us Albanian goys? I know there's a whole shitton of Slav propaganda (especially on WN sites) that portrays us to be Morlocks, but most of those people are gypsies or faggots who deserve a nice gassing.

Skanderbeg was pretty cool

Thank you, we take extreme pride in having a kebab remover as our national hero.

Its incredibly sad that a once so proud people who for generations fought off muslim invasions now embrace the religion and ideology of their invaders. Skanderbeg is turning in his grave every day I imagine.

Sheep shaggers

Enver Hoxha should be brought back

To an extent, the middle and northeast embraced Islam. While the north and south stayed Catholic and Orthodox. As I said before, villagers from asscrack of nowhere are the troublemakers.

While Hoxha was a shrewd commander and 'great' leader, his Marxism Leninism and cult of personality was not healthy in the long run. Communism only leads to stagnation and a sickly culture, which is not what we need.

Thank you, but I'm not offended by martyrs. ;)

Aight, here's your dead lover

Sorry but I don't fuck Serbian women.

Right, here's your 100% Illyrian, Albanian, Ubermensch girlfriend

Kosovo and Macedonian Albanians are percieved as tribal and primitive subhumans, very proud of their failed state and nation. On the other hand, people here are generally neutral about Catholic and Orthodox Albanians from Albania.

Nato heljp pls!

Lowest tier Balkans. They write very entertaining Youtube comments though

Worked for Albanian brothers that started a cab company. Hard working dudes. Eduard Selami (chairman of albanian democratic party) was one of them.

I don't fuck Serbian men either. Now, are you going to keep failing at your insults or are you going to continue bitching.

>125277173
Kosovars are generally alright, they just want the shekel mines in the north. Macedonian Albanians are like the Quebec Canadians, give them autonomy and some gov. positions, they'll be happy.

His song was about fighting Croats though not Muslims

you're not making any sense you fucking newfag

>i am a albanan bitch

no