Imagine raising a child into this

imagine raising a child into this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FwI-a1LjpiA
youtube.com/watch?v=kgvMpm9z0TI
discord.gg/t2ved
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is the end game of Jews pushing "Hip hop" culture/music onto White children the past 20 years.

Look up who owns all the major record labels. Look up who the commissioner of the National Basketball Association is. Hint: (((Stern))) and (((Silver))) `

Put 2 and 2 together.

Kill yourself. Hip hop probably promotes the idea of critical and free thinking out of all the genres.

>the race that conquered and civilized the world reduced to selfhating cuckolds

fucking get it together already, white boys.

fucking what?

PLEEEASEE BE BAIT

>yee bitch shake dat ass get dat money nigga we the best fuck rayciss police nigga smoke weed nigga

I remember when only like 10k people knew about x, sad shit that normies ruin everything.

No. Some of the older stuff is great though. The mainstream stuff is pure shit, especially now. Grime is what American hip hop should have turned into.

>the idea of critical and free thinking out of all the genres.
(((Critical thinking))), only when targeted at old America goy!

No it doesn't. It is one of the few genre that allows you unfiltered access to someone's critical thoughts, but that doesn't in any way ensure the thoughts are going to be good or enlightening

Most good musicians knew how to communicate without words or with words used oetically. Now the highest form of art is synonymous with the least inhibited.

It's frankly pretty pathetic how morons like you are so brainwashed into thinking acting like a savage animal is artistic because some people have sense enough to control themselves. Kill yourself chap

i never knew it was possible to be this retarded

As a form? Sure.

As a reality? Not really. Just homies following the leading homies, glorifying degenerate social pathology and reassuring each other it's not their fault.

how do you fuck up that bad?

this is why schools need bullying

really makes you think.youtube.com/watch?v=FwI-a1LjpiA

youtube.com/watch?v=kgvMpm9z0TI

COCAINE FOR MY BREAKFAST

HOLD THAT PISTOL AMBIDEXTROUS

he's cute and cool, will certainly fuck more bitches than you

you mean more men.

Lmao

BOIPUCCI TALK RECKLESS

Once you you've allowed too much diversification there is no way the population could even be proud of their own heritage since it's at odds with whats observable around them. Why do you think cities are so left?

thank you greatest ally

discord.gg/t2ved

He's a cutie! Any more pics?

Nice get and I feel you my dude

Post birth abortion

Only the older shit from the 90's and early 2000's. Rap had to be subverted for this reason, it was probably the only genre that really put authority, government and societal hypocrisies on blast all the time.

Now it's about what every other genre is: sex, money, drugs.

My dad would have slapped the shit out of me, hands-off parenting is to blame for this crap

really makes you think