Tunisian Protester holding A Sign That Says Grow The Brain Before The Beard

>A Population of 12 Million , with diverse Races ,but 0 Race problems or even Race Awareness,
> very friendly people toward all foreigners , exept for Israel.

>Only democracy in arab world ...

>Took in 3 Million refugees after Lybian war , most of them cheap workforce from Bingladish , India , and subsahrian africa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_jI6iAa-cC0
aljazeera.com/programmes/peopleandpower/2016/03/tunisia-dirty-secret-160316153815980.html
theglobeandmail.com/news/world/tunisia-north-africas-new-jihadihotbed/article34041469/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

k.. keep me posted!

Anons , anyone visited us before ? thoughts ?

Holy shit! Is that Lando Calrissian?

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Democracy won't last long when economy is shit and instability will lead to social unrest, which means autocracy will be brought in to establish order

Also
>seeking confirmation and compliments from NEET Sup Forumstards, most who are on the fringe of their society.

Cuck.

Went on a lads holiday once.
R.I.P. Benny Harvey 1989 - 2015, miss you big man, gone but not forgotten.

could be , After all , Start wars was shot in Tunisia , also , Tatooine is a real place , in the south , too close to Lybian borders though , not safe for Burgers , i heard we have British SAs and US Marines are helping us secure the borders though ... might feel like home after all

Could this be it boys! Could this be the start of the arabic enlightenment

uh oh. the juden

I like your country did some research on it after the arab spring. Congrats on being the only country to successfully instate a full democracy. I hope you become a model for other arab countries.

so a coco woman held up some squiggles who cares

I hear you guys have nice beaches. but everyone is afraid to go now cause of that one terrorist attack there

You were better under the Vandals

literally know nothing about you

Your democracy is a dry run
I wonder how long till an Islamist with good political know or rises in power considering they always pop out when economies are in a rut

Stay cool, Tunisian dude.

>Only democracy in arab world

Be sure to grow that brain some more.

Democracy is shit. The West its strongest not because of democracy but because of autocracy + centuries of killing each other. Competition led to strength and success.

Islamist in Tunisia are the Erdogan types , they're just condervative Liberals ,

Also they got Cucked in Elections

>all the tunisian beurette qts at my work
>will never have one of them as gf

well Romans , Carthage , Hannnibal ... they came fucking Arabe with Shitty Islam ... shit Happens dude

>Islamist in Tunisia are the Erdogan types , they're just condervative Liberals ,
So I can get a Tunisian qt 3.14?
Post your average girl.
>My middle eastern girl fetish is getting out of hand.

*tips fedora*

Problem is , they're not that Religious , But Eventually they want a Muslim , sorry dude , but take a shot , :)

girl on the left is pretty cute

You can't grow your brain, I think she is a dummy.

I went there a few times in the 90s and 2000s. Great people.

Not a massive fan of the food but it was miles better than anything else round there. I had a few gripes, but by and large I enjoyed it. Jordan, Lebanon and Oman are also decent enough Arab states. The rest are horrific.

What kind of brain exercises is this guy using to grow his head bigger and bigger like that?

Problem is , they're not that Religious , But Eventually they want a Muslim , sorry dude , but take a shot :)

Did you smuggle some hashish back home with you?

he wuz partly a prince

What's so different between you guys and morroco, algeria, lebanon, Turkey and Jordan? People don't seem to realize that the middle east is largely secular when it comes to government and laws, yet society, depending on cities tend to either be more conservative or liberal.

>Only democracy in arab world .

turkey was/is sort of democracy years before you

>125272981
with diverse Races ,but 0 Race problems or even Race Awareness,
becuse most of thme muslims

>I will drink from your skull

That's Morroco , they grow that shit like rice ,

In here you get a full yeak if you yest positive for any drug consumption

No, though cigarettes in the country were cheaper than a box of matches in the UK so I brought back thousands of the things over the years.

Being this Jew.
Relax and have some:youtube.com/watch?v=_jI6iAa-cC0

We still owe you a nice genocide for the barbary pirates.

even the middle east would like to drink some of the "democracy" koolaid, if they're liberal they'd generally have some western influence through colonies or partnerships and if they are more connected to the old arab world they're more islamic

Banu Hilal turned masculanized the people there and the Fatimids & Aghlabid befire them made what is today's Tunisia more significant and rich than ever since the times of Carthage. Heck, they held Sicily for longer than Carthage ever could.

Vandals were literally shit tier, useless and couldn't defeat the Romans.

Not an argument.

Most of the law is civil law in Mid East and North Africa (from Napoleonic times, a lot of Napoleonic code is copy & pasted). Tunisia is slightly more "liberal" because of French influence. They are more akin to Lebanon. Turkey is the most secular in law and population.

There is no truly secular country except for maybe Israel if you ignore religious courts for family issues. Actually, I'd say there are few secular countries in terms of law the world, America being one of them. Secularism means state doesn't get involved in religion, which is stated in first amendment.

I heard you guys produce the BEST olive oil in the whole world.

Mostly Believers , not muslims , religion based states are your thing guys ...

We hate you because you actually send fighter jets and killed Tunisian and Palestenian Refugees on Tunisian soil in the 1960's , also recently Carrying out Mossad Silenced guns assassination of Tunisians on Tunisian Soil , which is a shitty thing to do , don't you agree ?

See >Mostly Believers , not muslims ,
You're retarded and not making any sense.

I mean, the main part of the Carthaginian "empire" was in Tunisia, so it was always going to do better than their neighbors.

Just look at Lebanon. They also have Phoenician roots. Before they got invaded by hordes of darker skinned Muslims, they were relatively pale, peaceful, and secular.

This

This is also why I don't believe in civic nationalism. The people who espouse it generally want to prevent minorities from being scapegoated by saying that "hey white majority, they are your allies and you should respect them." Truth is if hardship hits, humans are at their most illogical and will start to scapegoat regardless.

In my experience 100% of Tunisians are terrorists

I visited briefly a few years before the arab spring. Tunisian women are great. Wish I'd stayed longer instead of going to Egypt

You and Sweden would get along just fine

Hnnngggg..
The broads are hotttttt

"Mostly Believers , not muslims"

Meaning : people mostly believe in and love the idea od god , someone who cares for them and proects them and whom they fear to not harm others ,

not really muslims , no islamics laws , no islmic interference in trade , no polygamy , only old people practice prayer and fast etc , hek we love beer more than you Canadians , it's more like a poor euro country here , like Poland

10/10 would bang

We over threw a 23 year old police dictator and his 70 year old party n how about that for a civic natioanalism ?

I banged a Tunisian bitch back in the day. I also asked her if she considered herself African...she said yes. I then asked are you a nigger? She stopped talking to me soon after that. Didn't care I was 22...onto the next.

Are you sure about that ?

Tunisians girls are mostly not into Pale fat whities from Texas wearing hunting camo caps and bad teeth . hey you should visit , we actually have a free working public healthcare system. Oh , is America great gain yet ?

Nice try
aljazeera.com/programmes/peopleandpower/2016/03/tunisia-dirty-secret-160316153815980.html

Tunisia was not always better than Morocco and it currently isn't either. Morocco had talks with England to attack Spain in the 1600s. Heck in the late 16th century, a few decades before, they crushed a Portuguese army and killed its King. In fact, Anglos made a whole play about it.

>they were relatively pale, peaceful, and secular.
They never were invaded by Muslims when they were Phoenicians. First, they got conquered by the Persian empire under Cyrus, then got conquered by Alexander and later conquered by Romans when they were under Seleucids . It'd take until the Crusades for Lebanon to be under Muslim rule.

Phoenicians may not be white and then looked more pale after all that Greek migration and Crusader presence.

Also
>secular

That's a nonsensical term for the ancient world.

Exactly. There will also be some people will also start acting with the old "we wuz X" bullshit to make themselves look "proper" to others, depending on situation and who they see as strongest. There are no natural links between people, only interests + brainwashing that make people stick to an identity... until it stops being useful.

So what is the problem with that

No Muslims and not fully practicing are two different things. Most Tunisians fast during Ramadan, you're not fooling anyone.

Tunisians are "Westernized" Muslims that want to be as French as possible but realize deep down they can never be.

>like Poland
You have nothing similar with Poland. If the average Pole heard you say this in front of them, they'll either laugh at you or punch you if they're drunk enough.

This is the problem with some of you niggers. You don't respect yourselves and others. Why would anyone respect you? You are like the Poles? What a joke.

all third worlders crave the white mans wealth

Yes , people seek more and express themselves more, and with freedom of expression and internet you can find whatever ,
Also , aljazeered is the universal spokesman of the islamists who were cucked badly in last election , they're always shitpostong about us.

false , we respect and like everyone , including Canadians , proof is , we don't call everyone else a nigger ...
also, we respect ourrselves , because we are genuinely happy , food is cheap ,beer is cheap, women are decent and respectful , full solidarity and social value, beaches are fucking gorgeous and sunny ... i think it's better than being a white Canadian supermacist who only lives on three things , Mosse meat , underaccomplishment and being bitter all the time

>i think it's better than being a white Canadian supermacist who only lives on three things , Mosse meat , underaccomplishment and being bitter all the time
lmao

If there are any ruins of ancient Cartridge, maybe I'd make my way over there eventually. Otherwise meh.

I hope algeria follows your path and takes to the street to get rid of corruption

>The population of Tunisia, from a sociological, historical and genealogical standpoint, is made up of mainly Arabs, Berbers and Turks
My goodness, all these shitskins get along? How unusual!

Is Tunisia safe from radical Islam? Libya and Isis are literally next door!

Yes , Actually they is a whole city in Carthage , and a Meuseum , famous Hannibal Statue just came from Italy ,Personally i find Roman Ruin Even More cool , anyway , it's in a nice highly secured area , presidenial Area ,

Tunisia, when are you going to ditch the Islam flag and join the first world. You guys have the potential but you can't quite make the jump

How'd you differentiate yourself from Morocco, Algeria and Libya? Are there any real cultural social differences? Also how are the Berbers doing?

You forgot that the government is both Islamist and secular.

Yes Ideologically , strategicly , for many reasons :

>Tunisia is a NATO member

>Tunisia is too close to Europe , if Tunisia is cucked == Europe is cucked ,

> Population rejects them and their project : people actually got killed while chasing after terrorists with batns and rocksand hunting riftles

>Libyan ISIS tried to enter a border town ( Ben Guerdane Battle ) about 90-120 Terrorist were neutralised by elite Police and National Guard forces and Army .

many media sources , also My friend is in the army posted on Lybian borders and he confirmed this , whole British S.A.S are posted in the The Tunisian Army Bases , 24/7 U.S Marines , libyan border surveilllanceDrone patrols

That's refreshing to know, thanks. Yeah I was wanting to visit Tunisia, Algeria and Morocco this winter.

Anything else I should know?

Morrocans are cool , More religious though , but mostly cool , also made a great political developpement (demontstrations asking their king for more political freedom inspired by our revolution ) and elected an Islamist goverment .

>Algerians : they are our best buddies due to history of common fight and solidarity against french colonisation, but the truth is , but as individuals , i find them uptight and have high potential of violence , poor education and being cucked for so long by Militaly corrupt dominance and violent history with terrorism

Cool. Any ideas about Libyans? And what about the Berbers? What do you think of them personally for example?

Honestly , i wouldn't recommand Algeria unless you have a serious hard on for historical monuments , algeria is not really safe and they are careless :

Morroco is nice and safe

Tunisia is also safe , Go to Djerba , Sousse or Hammamet , it's heaven in there , also if you have any sing females with you , old ones , watch out for love scammers , they're mostly tanned good looking young men who make white women drool lol ,and then scam them fo money ,

any way , it's worth it though , it's fucking magical in here during the summer

You look too intelligent for them anyways.

90 Percent of north africans are Berbers , that's us , we re berbers , some tribes have kept the original berber language , we still have the berber cultural heritage in clother , food , some words , but we just became muslims and arabic our language ,

Lybians are just typical middle eastern arabs , they're religious , mostly with poor or low educated, the rich one go study in fancy UK universitie , they're well mannered , young males are arrogant dady money cucks

Kay, thanks for answering buddy. It's kinda sad seeing all the violence and tensions in Western Europe from Maghrebi immigrants. In Germany for example Algerians are the biggest criminals in almost all statistics. I've met a Tunisian girl in Palermo and she was pretty nice but otherwise I don't have much interaction with Muslims apart from the odd Tatars on the beach.

Yeah the violence is unfortunate. Weird how Algeria by the looks of it has the more angry uppity Berbers of the three Atlas countries.
I noticed this article in my search history when I was looking into Tunisia recently

theglobeandmail.com/news/world/tunisia-north-africas-new-jihadihotbed/article34041469/

Heard it's a nice place. Safe. fun, your women are not total whores but they are not total prudes either. Nice balanced mix. Good food and shit, awesome beaches. Hoping to visit soon someday.

bump, this is a good thread

I wish you wery best.

Algerians are really violent , they're very brave and fucking fearless violent , they're educational system is a serios failure ,

Tunisian , in ISIS , yes many Tunisians went there , most of them went in 2013_2014 , most of them are K.I.A or in syrian prisons , it was a bit of a mess back then when the islamists were in the power , they had a plan with the turks and gulf countries to look away and let wahabi sheiks recruit Tunisia extremists as figter and let them go to turkey where they will be smuggled to syria and trained ... But Assad was too tough

anyways , i think it's a positive thing , country got purged from extremist and wahabis , mosqs are back under control , it's all good now , it's like if the country had a period but all cleaned up bnow

Thanks anons , you're welcome anytime

>Feminism
>Islam
Tunisia is the place where they shoot schoolgirls for removing the hijab.
>Acid attack in 3..2..

Thanks. Take care

This is one of the best threads I've seen all week. Go to a designated shitposting thread instead

>PLS TOURISTS PLS COME SERIOUSLY PLS
no im not going to your terrorist shithole

lol no read the "The Dictator's Handbook" the west is string because europe is a shithole with like no resources so a free people is the only way to generate any tax revenue

>Turkey
>Arab world

No wonder the west if falling...

How Islamic is Tunisia?

I see that a lot of them don't have hijabs, but a lot of terrorists in Europe are Tunisians.

>i think it's better than being a white Canadian supermacist who only lives on three things , Mosse meat , underaccomplishment and being bitter all the time

The day where a leaf got completely btfo by a sandnigger

Looks like Tunisia is about to get wrecked by SJWs. The things they can do to a country... They must be one of the deadliest weapons on the planet.

>0 Race problems or even Race Awareness
Must be nice not having the fucking Kikes mucking around with social engineering in your country.
Algeria and their underground sea of fresh water will not be so lucky as you folks.