Trump gets impeached

>Trump gets impeached
>Trump refuses to vacate the White House, calls it a liberal coup d'etat
>calls on all his supporters to march on Washington DC and resist the incoming government

What happens now?

Is there any way this does NOT turn into civil war 2.0?

>trump gets impeached

Only in nigger dreams

Impeachment is the fever dream of liberal retards, just like conservatards were SURE that Obama was going to be impeached.

Retards gonna retard.

His supporters are all rednecks and old people who have never left their hometown. No one is "marching" for Trump. His supporters didnt even show up to his inauguration

t. Liberal retard

IGNORE SHAREBLUE SHILLS POSTS!!!

PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR BASED PEDES!!!

MAGA

No biggie. Clinton was impeached, he just laughed and said yeah, whatever, and remained president.

The difference is greater though. Republicans don't like black people, but Trump actually committed crimes.

See.

Trump's inaugural crowd was far smaller than Obama's. This is an objective fact.

maybe America takes advantage of the situation and takes care of (((them))) in the chaos.

They do realise that if Trump is impeached, Pence becomes president, right? Lmao yea that will really show us

Just like Bill actually committed crimes.
This.

Trump had the biggest crowd perhaps ever, anything else is fake news

Get my ar 15 and hunt down blacks living in nice neighborhoods

>liberal coup
It's the GOP that's going to impeach him. McConnell stood behind Trump this time but next spring if it looks like the GOP is going to get fucked in the midterm elections then the GOP is going to impeach Trump. Seriously. The GOP leadership hates Trump but like his VP. Pence will give them whatever they want.

Cool. Whether or not Trump did anything has nothing to do with whether or not Clinton did anything. If your argument consists of 'well, Clinton lied about getting a blowjob' then you are going to be getting anywhere.

Pence was in charge of the transition team. He is an accomplice in all this.

Nah, he is a fairly useful idiot. He does not understand lawmaking that much (look at how Bannon played him) so they can ram shit through for right now. And you are assuming McConnell is innocent, which is a big jump.

We were at work.

How much are they paying you? I will pay you 2x as much to suck my dick,

>implying I'm going to go all the way across the god damn country to a cold ass swamp to watch a thing I could just as easily experience at home

Wait for the right timing and start attacking Libtard institutions

>Is there any way this does NOT turn into civil war 2.0?

You guys need a civil war though.

American liberalism has infected the entire planet. It must be routed out and destroyed at its source (America)

All you patriots are armed to the teeth. The other side cant even figure out what gender they are. The time is nigh for war.

What supporters? The "millions" that turned up for the inauguration? Give me a break.

the average american is a dribbling baffoon ignorant of everything besides whats right in front of their eyes, wouldnt happen.

Gee could it possibly be because literally all traffic was blocked from liberal retards standing in the street

>but Trump actually committed crimes.
And what were those, hurting your feel feels with meany words?

>Trump gets impeached
Not a prayer of this happening.

>tfw I was actually at the inauguration (blue tickets) but it was jam-packed standing-room only 4 hours before the ceremony and then it started raining, so I took a selfie with my wife and then went back to the hotel and watched the inauguration from the comfort of my bed

Who is going to impeach?
House, Senate & Supreme Court all RED
little liberal snowflakes can keep Dreaming, it won't ever happen!

OP doesn't understand what impeachment is

The Republicans bounce his ass for Pence.

/thread

To be fair protestors were blocking a lot of the entrances.

this, and he already has had Russian agents get dirt on pence, so he will still control/fund Pence behind the scenes.

This time Republicans would pounce on it to get Pence in there. Pence might keep the Mid-Term House tsunami that's coming away a little.

desu I would happily kill leftists if it were legal.

>"They"

Republicans run everything. Of course they want Pence. Catch up retard.

I know that feel. Orange section here. Ditto on that cold as fuck weather. D.C. weather sucks.

Exactly. If things keep going this way the Conservative Movement that took over the country under Black President is fucked.

Dems don't have the power to do it themselves. They'll need Trump to keep being Trump and Republicans to get some dignity.

For Trump to get impeached before the mid-terms you need Republicans to want Pence more.

Shitty weather, libtards in the streets, all his supporters are actually employed, there's tons of reasons people didn't go. Doesn't mean they don't support him.

I suspect the secret service will be more than happy to remove trump from the white house.

You speak the truth.

> Republicans don't like black people

My God. Don't project your hatred on Republicans

>Trump gets impeached

He hasn't committed any crimes.