Hey little alt-right fags

Hey little alt-right fags,

here is a single guy from the black bloc( schwarzer block) Germany.
>> We come together to punch you nazis in the face.
Not like the new born US antifas. Here in Germany we really hurt u people, when u try to get on the streets. Be prepared to defend yourselves.

Any questions?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How many piss bottles do you knock over shuffling out of your room to get your tendies?

The U.S. faggots and bull dykes in the LGBT movement would ass rape your faggot black bloc faggots. It's sad our faggots and bull dykes act more manly than those fags.

Bring that shit here and we will gladly kill every one of you. You think it's funny, but we would actually kill you.

This implies u had tendencies. Tell me?

How's the neckbeard?

A troll
B your a faggot
C your goals align with hitler by beating the shit out of people you dont agree with you.
D you cant tell the difference between a conservative and monarchist.

Ok so come to the US and we'll meet in Alabama, bring all your buddies

This. I'll even do it with a German inspired gun.

U gotta see how "manly" the black bloc reacts here tiny shrimple nazifag.

What does it feel like to be a manchild who's controlled by the fake media?

Glad you're organized. Soon you'll be defending yourselves from gangs of Muslim rapists. Your black clothes won't help you, though - this time around your uniform will be the color of your skin.

Hahaha OP you are a dweeb. I'm part of American antifa and we would steamroll you guys. Our bike blocks will block out the sun. German antfia are bitches compared to us

Time will prosper.

>any questions

Why do you hate yourselves?

Why do you love corporate authority so much?

Why do uphold a system that won't give you a job?

I guess the white guys gotta do something while the arabs are raping/fucking all of your women

Learn how to format your post you newfag

Not sure if bait or not, but I'd pay to see Two nu-male, beta, fat poor fucks fighting.

Alabama... you lost your own civil war.

Would murder paki scum like you in a heartbeat, krauts are pathetic, you couldn't even defend your nation.
You needed a fucking Austrian to come and save you and you couldn't even do right by him, Germans are genuine mongs. Anglo master race will conquer Germany in a matter of decades.

Slide thread. German anti-fa occupy houses and don't have access to the internet. Sage.

Keep telling, nothing happening.

Only German antifa are fat and bets

pussies who hide behind masks but can be tracked down and beaten outside their doors

hahahahahhahahahaha

Can you define what a "nazi" is?

What does a "nazi" generally believe in, especially the things which you disagree with?

U can't even roll properly block major city highways, fuck off.

wtf does this post even mean? it's like a 5 year old not willing to accept that he's going to get raped by muhhamed wether he likes it or not

Nazi's. Antifa fascists. What's the difference? If you could just don't bother the rest of Europe with your suicidal extremism this time. That would be great.

European Antifa are actually bigger pussies than U.S. Antifa. Without their government and police protection they would get destroyed.

Any far right group in Europe is under massive police surveillance and state harassment and persecution.

Antifa, being an extension of the police and government, are free to conduct their petty vandalism and stalking.

Antifa in (non Californian states) the U.S. often have the authorities AGAINST them.

It's not even comparable to how privileged the little bourgeois white bois in European Antifa have it.

uhm.. try again sweetie

You are either a jew, or too stupid to realize you are being USED by the jews. Have a nice day!

Not hating myself. Death to all humans who think they are superior to that's. Not because what they do, falsely where they are coming from.

>fascist is derived from Latin fascio
>literally means bundle
>alone we are weak, like a twig, but as a bundle we form a mighty faggot
>antifascist means anti bundle
>Antifags are anemic DYEL manlets that can only fight as a mighty faggot
>antifa is an inherently self-loathing organization
>kikes are overwhelmingly self loathing
It all makes sense now.

Can you antifa faggots just get it over with and escalate to the next level already? We want to show you what a real fight looks like.

Are you vegan?
How many of you are vegans?
Can I join if I'm CIS?

Not even reading further betafag.

Nonwhite retard confirmed

I carry a concealed handgun at all times

Any questions?

awful hard to do that when your prepping all the islamic bulls to fuck your family

yep...definitely Canadian. Can only speak in cuck.

Well how u reconsider this?

muh eu

you didn't have to tell me you're single. i can tell.

Antifa is what happens when your life is shit and you will amount to nothing, so you fight for the Marxists. That's your end game because you're a pathetic cunt. The system doesn't want you. You just agree to be used

>We are the sound that goes bump in the night, we are the Alt-Right
>We stand our ground and are willing to fight, we are the Alt-Right
>Clad in helmets, shields, and pads, we are a tough bunch of lads
>Fearless as we enter the liberals realm, we can not lose with Spencer at the helm
>We will push back with all our might, we are the Alt-Right!

we punched nazis and shit.

lame.

So the Turkish outlive humans eh?

I bet I punched more wannabe Nazis in the face the u to any other ppl.

3 decades tops, the Jack will fly high over Germany and all your precious muzzie shitskins will be lined up against a wall and shot. You wouldn't even do anything to defend your nation from the invasion until it was too late and we occupied your land and were already putting down all muzzie degenerates, Fuck you'd probably help the Anglo invasion force because your self hatred takes precedence over any of your professed aims.

>ICE CREAM
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>TWO SCOOOOOPS

kys ahmed
sage

I'm still waiting for antifa to show up, up north, because they would get lynched.
The majority of dudes up here to drive around with confederate flags and gun racks on their gun racks.

Go for history channel, keep listening.

You should read further, because it's true.

The Anglo will rule the globe. We have for centuries and we will continue to.

We will feed you to Russia.

Germans will always lose.

Communism will be used to conquer and divide dumb cuck nations on the continent and we will pick up the pieces.

OP is a fag who squats a semicollapsed building in Berlin, also does heroin while the co-squatting africans do his boipucci. Many such cases.

Can't even write half-decent English...

A study in Germany showed that most Antifa members are on benefits, in their mid-twenties and living with their parents.

It's kinda pathetic. You can only throw stones, standing in a crowd while being masked, yet you have these hero-fantasy most people grow out of during puberty.

Noone is afraid of you cucks. The only thing you can do is put up stickers...

>government thugs literally working for free to impose their authoritarian rule
Making Hitler proud

>Be antifa
>Make overly broad and inaccurate generalizations about your political opponents
>Show up to opponents' events to disrupt them
>Use inaccurate generalizations to get violent
>Use violence to quash your opponent's viewpoints

Whew lad, it must feel nice using SA Brownshirt tactics.

>Any questions?
Why do you type like a 13 year old edgelord?

come to TX and see what happens faggot

The only Mohammed is in your own brain, who still tries to catch u in the night, little fag.

>no dad
>no job
>badly educated
>receiving welfare
>living with mommy
>weak
>>self hating because of the above

Thats all i think.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html

THANKS fOR MAKING NAZIS LOOK GOOD

I see Hans has finished prepping the bull for his wife again.

AHAHAHAHAHA
Little antifa cuck is so mad he is using homophobic insults. Now you cant even brag about shitposting to your cuck-bros or you get thrown out.

Sounds even worse than Australia.

Every Antifa here is guaranteed to be the product of an upper middle class home and a University student. Literally never spent more than a night in gaol.

Only exception is the Unionists who don't even know what the fuck the symbols and logos are, they've just been told to wear them by their Labor overseers.

Your granparents life was ruined by fascist Holland boi, just read your ancestors history fucktard.

This is gay af

>for free

Here they are given government jobs at the end of their cute revolutionary phase.

Or were. It's been a little tougher on them since the Conservatives have been in power for so long.

The European wings might be different, but here they were literally utilized to drive the working class out of organized Labor so the party can be used as a gibs program for future middle class law student fags.

It should be, since it was made up by Antifags.

>ID
well I sure would've wanted to live in eastern europe during communist occupation, seems grand starving to death

You little shitfag don't know that massive surveillance will bring benefits, to those wo are not willing to obey.

Sage

Now you're ruining his life.

Luckily he won't have any children since you'll all be Islamists in a generation or two.

ok have fun working for the jews. for free.

I've heard some rumors about black block squat sites in Germany. Supposedly they live in abandoned buildings, stealing power and water until the police force them out. In the meantime, they turn those buildings into something between a Maker-space and a youth hostel.

They actually sound like a lot of fun and if I were German, I'd probably visit one once, just to check it out. (I wouldn't want to actually live among the heroin addicts though, just visit from time to time in order to borrow painting supplies.)

germans are numale cucks

Analytic masterrace

Very poor. any further determing ideas , of a random black block pic?

You know wearings masks and hoods makes it easier for people to actually fight against you, right?

It dehumanizes the person, so you don't have as many inhibitions to using violence against them.

>Antifag dreams of a tyrannical police state bringing him benefits

Freudian slip?

I'm part of Chicago antifa haha. Bring your pussy German anarchists to chiraq and we will see who is the best anti fascist.

He'll yeah, the jews,or news? they are everywhere right?@

>implying german nazist arent more dangeru than US alt-right larpers
Europe antifa gets rekt all the time on fights of 1 to 10 vs those nazi faggots that you declared war, you are equally pathethic as burger Antifa

Yes Hans, when are you prepping the bull? Must be quite a feat for suc a tiny little arische mouth to fit all of that arabic muslim cock inside it. But you must already have your expert ways around that, practice makes perfect!

Keep LARPing faggot

How good of a shot are you?

Go ahead run like a horde of gorillas and beat on the unarmed in europe. Come here and you'll simply be nice targets.

if you could be so kind as to post some more clear pictures of these trained gorilla fighters, then sure

Yeah, but their parents might cut off their tendie supply if they see them on TV rioting again when they promised they were going to job center.

Antifags Muslim deballed you already . Take your gay shit somewhere else your skinny white ass is bitch meal !!

Starting. Just take some time. Be prepared. Pacifist fags.

Uhhhhhhh your fore fathers are back to back world war fucking losers! Get rekt cunt.

>Go for history channel

Wat

>Antifa in (non Californian states) the U.S. often have the authorities AGAINST them.

Can confirm. One of the cops here said something along these lines to me about them:

>I'm all for protest. That's what America is all about.
>But when they start getting violent and vandalizing things, we need to crack their goddamned skulls.

Last year, at a Trump rally, antifa showed up here and really shit things up. Another cop in the same unit told me that a lot of them were from out of state, and then he started bitching about Soros paying their way.

Antifa are giant fucking pussies though. I show up to watch their little events, and they run from smoke grenades like their lives depend on it. Imagine how they'll react the first time they start shit with me and the CCW comes out.

Nth, I don't know. I just punch nazifag in the face. My little finger hurts from last time. But was worth it. All the way.

White nazihunter reporting in.

Meat is murder
Kill yourself

you got me shaking in my boots.

it's a shame all you antifa twinks have arms the size of twigs and don't know how to street fight.

your real activism is by putting up antifa stickers everywhere, much intimidating.