youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

business.financialpost.com/news/energy/while-b-c-counts-ballots-the-u-s-signs-a-big-lng-deal-with-china
youtube.com/watch?v=NvMpEbhd5D0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is a woovement

drumpf

AWOO~

Rex is the best cabinet member.

Literally no argument against this.

See you in 300 posts.

EXPLAIN THIS

Geriatric ham actor paid by the hour
Diversion #876

ribbet~

How much proof do you need? Trump is almost threatening comey on twitter that he should not leak to the press. Trump said this even after Comey promised he would not do such a thing.

How many signs do you guys need in order to see that Trump is hiding something?

business.financialpost.com/news/energy/while-b-c-counts-ballots-the-u-s-signs-a-big-lng-deal-with-china
Canada has been trying to export LNG to China for years without avail
Trump walks into office and gets privileges to export LNG to China a few weeks after meeting Xi
How does he do it

>not Wilburine

trump arrested for high crimes when?

Impeach drumpf.

Reading this post guarantees you with a good trump themed dream. responding to this post does the same for me

he trump

Dont worry Donald, I've got the peg legs!

hes a pragmatic realist whos got experience at the highest levels of business starting from a low level engineer

I like Grandpa Sessions and Bannon too though

What are you lads eating for dinner?

>You go on ahead, darlin', I'm just gonna have a quick chat with your date.

>tfw just got my lease application approved and moving to Stockton, California in July to start a new life in the US of A!

I finally got my dream job you guys! I can't fucking wait to move to America! Any of you lads want to meet up at the sports bar for a pint of craft next month? I'm gonna be a Yank!

Why am I getting unblockable ads at the bottom of the page

Democrats fucking blown out again and again

had a chippy

Delicious chocolate cake + alpha motherfucker = profit

had me some zucchini soup

WTF cnn is saying trump is covering up something with firing flynn and threatening him.

PLS tell me what to think im bout to freak and switch sides

YOU'RE NOT THE BONG YOU IMPOSTER

Whatever's in the fridge

>now hand over your emails son

Wallace is being such a faggot

you must not be running adblock and ghostery, i'm not seeing them

Isn't it obvious.

>Based on our findings, we have decided that user did not have the intention to fuck your daughter, and therefore is innocent

nice edit, nobody falls for that false flag

If you don't move he can't see you

>implying California is part of America

I do have adblock on. Everything else is blocked but the bottom "sponsors".

Must be a glitch. I'll turn it off and back on again and see if that works.

I hate you.

No, really, I fucking hate you.

You're the morbidly obese white trash I see in the background of any Trump rally.

You're the gross rapist who society defends while they applaud the murder of black men and the terrorizing of PoC communities by the police.

You're the common psycho who is responsible for bullying millions of LGBTQ+ individuals into suicide and despair.

You're the dejected nerd without a life who spends all his time spreading propaganda about Muslims, feminists, minorities and anyone who doesn't share the same rung in society you managed to screw up.

Seriously, if any of my black friends or brown friends or female friends were able to magically transform themselves to look like you, they would probably advance so far in a month than you have in your entire fucking life.

I was looking forward to seeing you all whine after Trump was jailed for Russian collusion, like the entitled manbabies you are. Seriously, I had the misfortune of babysitting two white toddlers once, when the President wasn't a racist rapist walking example of white privilege, and I couldn't help but relish that they wouldn't grow up in a world where they could be another Trump, but that hope is gone.

You can topple every statue of MLK and replace it with Putin. I don't care anymore. This country is dead to me. Because of people like you who should die in a fucking fire.

SO

MUCH
WINNING

>mfw doing Welsh on Duolingo

I had Chicken and dumplings.

We're making the rainbow flag great again, it is now the new Alt-right hate symbol.
We're making the rainbow flag great again, it is now the new Alt-right hate symbol.

They try to kill our frog, we take their flag!
REEEEEEEEEEEE

coffee and m and ms

>I cant help but notice you have a private profile on Facebook. What exactly are you trying to hide

Trump called Rudy Giuliani and asked, "How do I impose a Muslim ban that doesn't appear to be a Muslim ban?" Giuliani offered him a methodology that the courts, so far, have been happy to take a giant dump on - largely because Trump's own previous statements - his election promises - laid bare the falseness of his ban's claimed purposes.

Now it seems Trump has called Jeff Sessions and/or Rod Rosenstein, and asked, "How do I fire Comey for investigating me in a way that doesn't appear that I'm firing him for investigating me?"

It is nearly a foregone conclusion that Session's / Rosenstein's suggested methodology is equally specious and unsound, and that Trump's false reasons are again laid bare by his many previous praises of Comey for the way he handled the Clinton email probe - the exact actions for which he has now been abruptly terminated, less than sixteen weeks after that fulsome praise was delivered to the American public.

But we'll see.

Okay. Ill be the black guy at the bar, feel free to give me a hug. I might also pretend i dont know you for a joke, you just squeeze me tighter :)

Kek has a sense of humor

>>>/reddit/

fasting so no dinner tonight lads.

As a Republican I want Trump to either be exonerated or indicted as fast as possible so we move past this and return to governing our country.

This is either a horrible scandal or a huge distraction / smokescreen. Either way having a President not capable of governing because of these allegations doesn't benefit our country.

I tried blocking them yesterday, it broke the captcha

What's happened in the last three hours?

wtf I love globalist Satanists now

> not Mulvaney.

Trump said u were gay

>FLotUS hosts Military Mothers 5/12/17
youtube.com/watch?v=NvMpEbhd5D0

Military MILFs love Big Don

reminder to ignore shills

yeah i just muted the stream lmao, chris wallace comes off as a queer most of the time anyway

>As a no ball pussy loser I want Trump to either be exonerated or indicted as fast as possible so we move past this and return to governing our country.
>This is either a horrible scandal or a huge distraction / smokescreen. Either way having a President not capable of governing because of these allegations doesn't benefit our country.

That got rid of them.

Call your congressmen if you really feel this way, as soon as you get back from LeafLand, or maybe even before.

Thank you for reminding me, I'll need to prepare for my European trip for next year. Granted Europe still exists by then. Thank God there's an option for refundable tickets.

Had homemade pizza.

no bully

Being a Canadian when i was young i always thought of America as this amazing rightness in the world.

Like nothing that bad could happen because America was our big brother and they were the good guys just like us.

Now that i'm older i know more about the morally grey areas that every country has, but that childhood thought has always stuck with me.

The thought that no matter what, the good guys were on our side. The scariest thing about all this is i'm realizing that tiny voice thats always been there is starting to go away.

The thought that America might not always be this shining star of freedom is a scary one. Just thought i'd say that, people want to love your Country for all the great you've done.

Don't let that slip away.

Rex is great and all but Mattis is literally the best

THE FUCK NOW THEY'RE BACK

hahahahahaha

Sup Forums 100% B T F O by leddit

DUDE RUSSIA COLLUSION LMAO

fuck off we're full

Fucking Hiro.

daily reminder that this actually happened

AHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHH

>almost threatening

Is that even a crime.

Trump fired Comey because of the 'mildly nauseous' comment last week, undermining his 'big' win on nov 8.

WH fucked up the story, Trump drops the 'i have tapes' story to change the narrative.

This week is just as bad as the 'Obama wiretap' week, when he wanted to change the narrative from Trump/Russia to Obama spying.

Trumps twitter needs to be taken away. He is digging himself so deep into a shithole that he cannot get out from. Just stop tweeting Trump. Seriously!

What do you guys think?

cooking fillet mignon, shrimp, and artichoke for the gf since it's our anniversary

>thinking there is a possibility that Trump could be indicted over a bullshit witch hunt started by the democrats to excuse their election loss

ITS A FUCKING LEAF

oh fug guess im BLACKED by Barack now

America is in a weird state. You've got about 70% of the country who is progressive, hardworking, open-minded, perfectly reasonable, normal people who are generally acceptable as the people running the largest superpower on the planet.

Then you've got the 30% of bat-shit crazy, rural retards, highly motivated, highly organized religious nutjobs, controlled by the 1% of corrupt plutocrats, who only care about their own lunatic version of reality.

Unfortunately, 30% beats 70% after blatant Republican election fraud, particularly including the part where they've managed to convince a sizeable portion of moderates that "all politics is bad, blah blah."

America has an anemic voter turnout mostly because Republicans have worked their assess off to keep voter numbers down.

try Ghostery as well

what's going on with the ransomware shit? Is that why my internet has gone to shit today?

Cheeseburger with extra cheese. Mmmm Grass feed.

He booted Comey because Comey wanted to be Hoover but just wasn't good (bad?) enough for it

My wife.

Sounds fucking delicious. Although I had a great steak last night.

I am convinced that Welsh is Satan's chosen language. Look at this.