Wait can someone explain why people like Boogie2988 shouldn't deserve free healthcare...

Wait can someone explain why people like Boogie2988 shouldn't deserve free healthcare. Sure he has a pre-existing condition. He's overweight, is that his fault? No really, most cases of obesity stem from poor genetics. People have different metabolism. Plus boogie is probably a millionaire and makes a lot of money that he puts back into the economy in the form of purchasing goods and services. He makes millions of people happy and entertains them with his videos and game reviews.

forgot whole pic

PAY

Natural selection, maybe we'll kill off the fat gene.

>poor genetics
>totally not a result of refusing to eat smaller, healthier portions and getting exercise via walking/swimming instead of sitting on his fat arse all day
Isn't it amazing that there are never fat people in times where food is lean?

>why can't I get free healthcare
>free anything.

Nothing is free in this life, fool.

>He's overweight, is that his fault?
yeah dumbass, he fucking eats to much

>Medicare is taxed at 2.9% of income

40k is 3% of his income. That means he made 1.2 million dollars.

Literally fuck off, you can afford it

>buy less food
>spend more money on healthcare

jesus christ is he retarded??

there is no evidence to his claims other than the png he created, and let's calculate how much he spent before becoming rich or how much other fat people spend who aren't that rich. if he would of exercised and eat healthy then i would of understood, but the fact the he doesn't try to better his health himself through a healthier lifestyle because he on free surgery or whatever ever he does because it's free, that's not good.

Only Nazis are against boogie from getting free healthcare and that's a fact

he will loose his feet then his life..not our problem, not our tax money!

Fuck off boogie, you gluttonous faggot. Put down the junk food and exercise

>most cases of obesity stem from poor genetics

People just glide over this bait because it's so obvious, right?

This. Fuck boogie. When his heart explodes, I'll laugh

Because he's doing it to himself.

Some kid born with a genetic disorder that causes his skin to fall off probably deserves the health care more. Just saying.

>We have only had medical costs of 8,000 in that time
THAT'S BECAUSE 90% OF THAT BILL WAS PAYED FOR BY THE TAXPAYERS, YOU FAT FUCK! IF YOUR EXPENSES REALLY WERE THAT CHEAP YOU WOULDN'T BE CRYING ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO AFFORD ALL THE SURGERIES TO KEEP YOUR FAT ASS ALIVE WITHOUT 'FREE' HEALTHCARE.

>pasta
saged

also no being fat is caused by over eating.

"most cases of obesity stem from poor genetics"

this is 100% False, this fat fuck most likely intakes more sugar in a few days then I do in a year, genetics is a crutch they use when they are lazy, if he quit only sugar, no exercise or anything he would lose at least 40lbs over time..but he's a lazy piece of garbage who stuffs his face full of garbage! you are what you eat.. literally in his case!

No reason that anyone should ever be obligated to pay for the needs of someone else. If the fat fuck can't pay his own bills, he should die. That easy.

he can pay for his own health care, along with the health care of others', because he's rich
he should be ok with that

Stop making these threads, boogie... you fat piece of shit.

SAGE

>he quit only sugar, no exercise or anything he would lose at least 40lbs over time

Weight doesn't work that way. It's not a net force of your dietary and lifestyle choices, making a positive change won't make you stabilize at a new lower weight.
There are only two states, caloric deficit (weight loss) and caloric surplus (weight gain). Looking at that fat fuck he'd have no trouble staying at a surplus even without sugar.

Stupid faggot op doesn't understand nutrition. Blacks I Africa are skinny. Blacks on the usa are fat. Why? Genetics? No, calories in calories out. If you're fat, with some concentrations of health, it's your ducking fault.

Stop being fat, talk zone responsibility for yourself.

FOR

>implying fat people don't incur more cost on the system as a whole
>implying tax dollars didn't subsidize his fat and carb intake

Im getting sick of fat excuses

>muh genetics
>muh thyroid

Boogie has had ample opportunities to lose his weight but he refuses to do it. Fucking DDP offered to help him but fucking fat excuses...

We need to round up all fat people like jews in WW2 and put them in fat camp, restrict their food intake to healthy portions, cut out sugars, make them exercise daily.... If they refuse, they get a bullet to the base of their skull. If they are bed ridden, bullet to the base of their skull.

There's fucking no excuse.

When will this shiftless jewtube fuck kneel over?

He's a ticking time bomb, his heart could quit at any moment. His arteries are more than likely clogged as fuck.

Heath care is NOT a right but a personal responsibility, which they are obviously unable to. Insurance is cheap

And how much is the healthcare going to cost when all his bad decisions really start catching up with him?

MUH

€6.000.000,- annually per citizen

>paying 40k into medicare
>that means shit
We all pay into medicare, the rest of us are also forced into Obamacare so fat fucks like this can actually get into the system. Fuck this stupid fat piece of shit.

You're retarded.

>poor genetics

>low fat!
>gluten free!
>diet!
>eat all these things while still being able to rationalize you're not eating "that much"!
fat people were a mistake. Hitler was right

HEALTHCARE

>stuff face with food
>never exercise
>get huge and fat on a comic book scale

"pre-existing condition"

It's that just a term for the conditions you have before getting healthcare?

Why doesnt he post his financial records to show his income and tax burdens? Or perhaps if he is making 1.2 million hire a dietician and trainer to lose weight and then he wont be denied coverage as he wont be a landwhale.

"Genetics"

source?
fatty looks kinda hot in a way.

i'd want to make her cry.

Shit tier b8 thread m8, but I have a nice ball meme, so I'll bump anyway