How do we stop Big Pharma???

how do we stop Big Pharma???

stop making medicine for-profit.

Thnks

Doc

you can't

well, maybe go mad scientist and make huge progress in genetic engineering and make it available to the masses somehow

otherwise, get fucked. they're as deeply politically ingrained as the military industrial complex.

kill Martin Shkreli and mount his head on a traffic cone in Times Square

get rid of gov and have tribes like the old times, with the whites here, the niggers over there, and the chinks somewhere farway. Have life expectancy at about 30 years old, anything beyond that is pointless. Then just do what you want, natural selection, live, fight, fuck, create offspring, then die young. That is the perfect society.

weed, dude

thanks doc

incorporate a free market system and keep smoking weed

you can't stop a sector that you need or you'll die

>people spend lifetime developing complex drugs
>entitled losers demand they get those drugs for free

How about no

Should have voted for Sanders.

>complex drugs should exit
get a load of this guy
try out natural selection sometime.

>tfw you will never be so rich that you can troll IRL like Martin Shkreli and trigger faggots like this

exist

>Daily dose

GET OUT OF MY HEAAAAAAAAAAD!

gas the kikes.

make america /fit/ again.

deregulate and fix the patent system.

>kill Pharma Bro
for what purpose?

Weed

It replaces at least a third of bullshit drugs for way cheaper, plus it feels good man

he's really just autistic and a sociopath. there's a fine line between trolling and genuinely not giving a fuck. I'm ready for the feds to arrest him. Ever read the SEC case against him? He's a fucking Bernie Madoff pretending to be a misunderstood genius

>all the drugs that cure and suppress real diseases should be abandoned and people should eat grass till they die

Follow your own advice next time you get six with something serious

sick

I don't want to stop Big Pharma, if I do it I will suffer huge pains for the rest of my life and who knows how long that is if I don't have my meds.

people should hunt and kill animals and live off the land fuck all this bull shit pussy, pathetic drama bullshit that we call a fucking society today, people who get sick, and cant fight it off them selves, should fucking die

Hi varg

Please, doc, I've been trying to get clean

`

>Natural selection
Well, nature dosen't select you as long as you can hoard some meds for yourself so it's de facto natural selection that you live.

What are you going to suggest next, maybe no walking sticks?

your retarded, im not explaining and writing a paragraph on an image board, enjoy wage slave and absolute boardness, cause I know im peacin out early af

You don't. It's like the defense industry, it invests in buying politicians to keep itself pumping out profits.

>cant fight it off them selves, should fucking die
This is the most autistic thinking ever. You take chemicals in no matter what. If you eat even bread you've taken some substances, why are you so autistic about medicine that also contains something? It makes no sense.

>I won't explain myself but other people are retarded and anti-natural selection (even though they take something that makes them survive) xD
Okay

Thanks

because complex drugs raises the life expectancy threw the roof, NO ONE needs to live that long, 30 is long enough. also raises the population WE HAVE WAY TO MANY PEOPLE

Stop taking drugs for everything. Most drugs treat symptoms not actual problems. Stop living an unhealthy life style. get you friends and family to do the same. We wont need them for most thing anymore.

thanks doc

Big Pharma is needed to fight Viral infections. Bacteria and Parasitic infections can be fought without big pharma by folk medicine so stop using Big Pharma Products for everything but Viral infections.

Also:

Stop buying aspirin and use Willow Bark (its the same chemical).

Stop buying sleeping pills and use Camille Tea or St. Johns Wort.

Stop buying topical anti-bionics and rub minced garlic and onions in honey on the area.

Huge difference between smoking weed for fun and using it for arthritis relief.

>30 is long enough
Hello 20 year old.

Only places that have too many people are those that are unable to take care of themselves = not my country.

I don't care if someone who has terrible disease at 30 takes medicine to survive until 90. It's only materia that you need to survive, just like you need food to survive. Why would anyone deny themselves survival?

Tea and herbs just can't compare to benzos.

ignore him

hes retarded

thx doc

daily dose

Thanks doc

what i want is tribal like life again, I can't stand this drama shit that is today's society it is too fucking hysterical, I'm def not being a part of it. life wear you just get born, learn to fight, and survive off the land, then kill shit and fuck women, have babies, and then repeat with another women, or just do whatever and have fun, then die young. that to me is the perfect society, if you dont like that, thats fine, i just hate you and think you should die. no biggy, ill just kill myself so i dont have to live a way i dont want to.

nice gif

Make people healthier through active and social life and esting hrslthy sonthey wont get sick and need it

thanks doc

Watch out! Their shills are here and they're rabid.

Big pharma is great for those informed about pharmacology. I'm prescribed dexamphetamine, benzos and MAOI's which potentiate both. I'm high every day on the doctor's order.
It's terrible for the people who get shoved on 5 SSRI's in a row because they trust their doctor who less about pharmacology than the average stoner.

Tribal life exist today my friend, go live in the Amazonia so you don't have to endure modern civilization ever again. It won't be nice 4 u and not for most local people either, but atleast it's tribal life.

Drinking all the DM cough syrup until we all die

>people should hunt and kill animals and live off the land
Its not for everyone

thats different im litterally talking about a fantasy world that would never really happen on a scale that i would like. thats just a way i would really like to live, but cant do it and i really hate how the would works today, its so laughable, i dont plan on getting older than 25 before i stick a .44 in my mouth

But Shkreli is my husbandu.

stop begin american

By deregulation :^)

Eat healthy and don't be a retard so you don't need to see the medical jew so much

By moving to a first world country.

If cannabis is so bad, why do (((they))) want to keep it illegal?

The truth is aside from abusing it for a high, it's a plant that has a ridiculous number of medicinal and industrial uses that would upset entire industries in the US if it were legalized outright

Sup Forums is so blinded by their desire to label weed as degeneracy that they swallowed a very large bluepill on the subject

yeah it's going to be funny watching him go to jail
shame the trial takes so long

You literally cannot stop big pharma, it's an even bigger complex than the military and if war broke out between the two, the pharma would win.

Then you're a degenerate.

with nofap

was medic in army. can confirm.

You are a fucking retard if you don't understand he obviously wants his own tribe in his own climate.

Great job, commie.

Came to post this.

nature selects humans who have enough money to buy drugs that make them happy.

>implying human behavior is outside of nature and humans are above it

*healthy not happy

was distractedposting

But he won't have that by being anti-medicine. That is a fact.

Take off its mask

Thanks doc.

im all for natural medicine, like i said living off the land, but pills and stupid shit like that are so stupid imo, just helping the pathetic babys survive longer and over populate. not saying i would be able to survive in a would like i discribe, but i wish i could and i wish it was the would i lived on, atleast i know i would like it for a while, and anything is better than how the world is today imo

the word "nature" specifically refers to things that are not man-made.

however, the concept of natural selection effects humans as much as anything else. there is an argument to be made about artificial selection(i.e. breeding for example), but that is basically underneath the umbrella of natural selection.

just realized i spelled world, would, 2 times
lol

Why stop it?