Earth is not fla-

This pics of the Mont Blanc, has been taken from Le Creusot. A town situated 306km (185 miles) away from it.

creusot-infos.com/news/vie-locale/le-creusot/photo-le-mont-blanc-ce-jeudi-a-16-heures-depuis-les-hauteurs-du-creusot.html

>Muh you can see ships going down the skyline with your naked eyes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lMBt_yfGKpU)
theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=60803.0
youtube.com/watch?v=8ryWArr82SE
youtube.com/watch?v=WBxEqwUIsOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

flat earth is not political at all and anyone posting it should be banned. It's 100% troll science and anyone that unironically believes in this trash should be set on fire

>feeling like your mental safe-space is this threatened
Only stupid, weak-minded people are offended by aconventional concepts.

The earth is a cone.

Explain the same constellations being visible any part of the southern hemisphere

The moon is made of cheese.

people have entertained the thought of flat earth for thousands of years. the earth is round, deal with it faggot.

Thoughts don't magically become obsolete. Deal with it. Get over it. Period.

Thank you user and thank you Kek

Flatfags need to give this a rest

That is literally a picture from somewhere else. Has anyone been able to replicate that photo from Le Creusot? Why not livestream it or something? There is no proof of this photo being true.

lmao, maybe your flat eyes make you think the earth is flat.

flat earth has got to be a psy-op, right? part of the war against fake news? meant to discredit legit conspiracy theorists (like people that find fault with the warren commission or the 9/11 commission for example) and lump them in alongside flat earthers and madela effect shit?

saged

>you're not stupid enough to be offended by an idea, therefore you must believe that idea
Sup Forums is 18+

i'm not offended i'm laughing at how stupid you are.

Show me the evidence. This won't end well for you.

0/10 try harder.

I honestly don't give a fuck as long as I can stand on it properly. Perhaps one day I'll go out into space and have a good look but as it stands the shape of the Earth doesn't matter to me.
That said if we look at the other sky objects unless they are all perfectly oriented towards us at all times (Like the moon) then they have to be a sphere which would lead to the conclusion that if all the other space objects are spheres then ours probably is too.

>you can see a mountain from far away on a good day round worlders btfo

Flat earthers should just do the shadow measurement at noon on the solstice thing all together on Livestream so they can all be BTFO

wow I'm convinced. You shouldn't confuse your compensatory snark for not being wrong. You may pretend like you're not retarded, but make sure always to remember that you are.

I second this, kek

'Over-the-horizon' photos happen because of atmospheric refraction.
flat earthers btfo, again
The earth is hollow tho

take the bogpill and accept the flat earth

show me the evidence that the earth is flat. it's proven that the earth is round. extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

>wow I'm convinced
Stopped reading there. I'm glad you're able to admit you're wrong!

okay dipshit, if the earth is flat how does it maintain enough mass to keep atmosphere?

>Show me the evidence for a spherical earth

Why dont you take two seconds to Google? Flat earth shit is on par with lizard people. It requires the thought process of a negro, unable to comprehend anything beyond his own miniscule scope.

I honestly if these flat earth people are sincere, or just trolls.

kill yourself fucking retard fuck off and take this shit with you fucking fagget

The earth IS an eye. It's a blue/green ring with a hole in the middle and a clear dome on top. Ask Admiral Byrd and the Nazis.

Earth model

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. One random image is not extraordinary.

Objects in space form into sphere like shapes due to gravity. Why would that not happen to earth? Do you need to invoke god or what?

What the fuck is this retard saying? What is the thought process here? What exactly is his experiment. Is he taking a ball and holding the eraser to it and because the eraser is the "top" when it disappears he thinks the top of a ship should disappear first?

Earth, eyes and cameras are all the same structure. This is why "Illuminati" worship the one-eyed God, aka Satan, Lord of this realm.

If you even entertain these fucktards you should be sterilized

Just because anime characters are 2D doesn't mean the earth is flat weaboo

The real question is whether eyes receive or project, or both

Do you REALLY believe that...

>They invented the insanely complex branch of maths called SPHERICAL TRIGONOMETRY... AND THEN...
>manioulated physical measurments and scientific data to conform to it...
>Created NASA and convinced THOUSANDS of people every generation to "hide the truth" while selling all of them on a fraudulent math and metric system....???
>Fake Satellites, GOS data, Telemeetry???

just to "fool people into thinking that the Earth is a flat disc on the back of a Turtle on the back of an elephant...

or as Islam teaches... Is carried by the Giant Nun Whale and weighed down by "Mountains:... because Allah in his infinite wisdom, knew the Nun-Whale would try to throw the earth-disc off of it..

Fucking lol... flat-fags are literally on the intellectual level of self-exploding Snackbars..

You seriously are fucking absolutely retarded if you can even possibly begin to entertain this... I promise there's no way you can have even a basic grasp on math if you buy into this shitshow of a theory.

Earth is an eye. It's convex and domed with a hole in the middle

It's almost as though light were affected by gravity somehow... like it would curve around a dense object... no that can't be right Earth must be flat.

>earth is flat
>Yet we have day/night cycles

Hmm really cracks my croutons

They are sincere

>It's almost as though light were affected by gravity somehow... like it would curve around a dense object... no that can't be right Earth must be flat.
Did the ship go down the skyline or did it actually drown?

A CONE!?!?!?!?!?! HOW MANY FUCKING SCOOPS!?!?!?

IT BETTER NOT BE TWO OR MORE YOU RUSSIAN KEKHOLSTER DRUMPFLING

It is round.

I didn't say the earth is flat.
>extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
This is a retarded thing to regurgitate. This statement is only retarded sensationalistic atheist propaganda. Existence isn't contingent on knowledge. Any philosophy 101 teacher can tell you that. Also, define "extraordinary." Again, Sup Forums is 18+. We don't need your pathetic teenie bopper vomitted ideas here.
Wrong about what? Do you even know what you're saying? Are you even alive, or are you an AI monkey?
>>Show me the evidence for a spherical earth
Didn't say this. I wanted him to show me evidence I'm retarded.
>Why dont you take two seconds to Google?
>why don't you take two seconds to see what other people say it is?
Immediately rejecting a notion as ridiculous because it's not what you were taught is the mark of a stupid person. Do you even know where you are?
Really believe what? You've typed all that under the presumption that I believe the earth is flat? You've ironically proven yourself to be obscenely retarded.
Also, your entire post is nothing but an ill-concieved strawman.
"Fucking lol"... Learn to think, idiot.

You're totally right user.

why do you believe the earth is flat.

Whops, ships do sink, not drown.

Wait! Maybe they're sentient.

how long is the coastline of antarctica on a globe earth model?
how long is the coastline of antarctica on a flat earth model?
can we not just sail around that shit and measure it? and compare the two different lengths of the coastline to figure out which is correct?

Why are you a twat?
I do not believe the earth is flat, but nor do I believe the converse. My emotional security doesn't require I believe a group of people about the shape of the earth.

>tfw you got black pilled eyes are projectors
>tfw there is no proof you're not alone in this world
>tfw there is no proof you didn't create it

how to escape from this hell

(here's the black pill btw: youtube.com/watch?v=lMBt_yfGKpU)

What did the Nazis find when they got inside the hollow earth?
Also, what's inside of your eyes? Are YOU inside of your eyes because you see through them? Or are you inside your brain, or your body, or somewhere else?
The question is also whether the outer world or your inner world is more real to you.
We have yet to find any intelligent life, or any life at all in OUTER space - most of it is totally empty and devoid of anything of value. What did the Nazis find in INNER space? Heaven, utopia? Something else? Nothing?

So why is it pointing straight up and not at an angle away from the viewer?

Why not believe that it's concave.

so nasa is troll science?

>love french culture
>love french history
>have french family and some french friends who are really cool
>teach myself french
>most french posters on Sup Forums are decent if a pessimistic
>election happens
>Macron wins
>suddenly every french poster on Sup Forums becomes utter shit
Really starting to piss me off France

go into the real world you damned frenchie, get off the internet for a bit. itll do ya good. well actually maybe not since youre currently being overrun

> The greeks came close to measuring the exact circumference of the Earth over 1000 years ago
> A bunch of nations have countless satellites in orbit.
> NASA has visited every planet in the solar system with unmanned probes
> The moon (hint: it's a round)
> Live Earth-images from Japanese satellites can be looked up obline 24/7
> The shape of planets has been established fact for hundreds of years

Hurr Durr you can see a mountain from a village. Earth is flat

Stupidity never ceases to be a source of entertainment.

>anybody who disagrees with my closeminded jew-controlled view of the world should be set in fire
You understand nobody likes you right?

answer the question, why do you believe the earth is flat?

39 miles wouldn't be nearly enough to see that effect noticeably.

You can't determine its exact angle just form this photograph, only that Flat Earth is immediately ruled out.

on sait que tu crois pas et t'es juste en train de shitposter.

arrete avec ca, c'est plus drole.

I'm just going to assume you're stupid and say I don't believe the earth is flat.

so wtf are you arguing for then, you're calling me retarded yet your arguing for no reason.

>Because you are seeing a mirrored reflection off of the ice dome.
theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=60803.0
Dunno if that's this guy's opinion:
>Flat Earth southern hemisphere stars - Explained
youtube.com/watch?v=8ryWArr82SE

OH YEAH????!?!?!? REFUTE THIS THEN

lol, idiot

HOW ABOUT THIS!?!?!?!?

Alri Gromit

The Flat Earth Society is a notorious troll operation. They're up there with the GNAA in terms of scope and longevity.

These images clearly only exist to make flat-earthers look stupid desu

so you are clearly a troll, therefore i have won the argument. goodbye and have a fantastic night kek.

This is hypothetical. Otherwise why the fuck would they be so specific? Do they say "non-stationary atmosphere," "round," and "rotating" every time they mention Earth? No. Because it's a given.

I think you're a witch and want to tie a few cinder blocks around your ankles and toss you in a river to see if I'm right. Will you entertain my completely valid idea or are you a close minded bigot?

what if it spins like roulette wheel throughout the day

would that explain it?

well done Brit. This fuck head has been posting on a jap proxy for a while, and in classic marxist fashion wont answer a question straight until its confrontational.
Hey user. FOAD. That is a little oldschool, but if you google it, I think you will catch the drift.

My argument was that you're an idiot for assuming I believe in flat earth, and I was clearly correct. Kill yourself and don't come back, you dimwitted faggot kid.

i know, but its so funny how these shitty pics/inforgraphs make so many assmad

Take three things into consideration to find the curve. The elevation of the camera, the elevation of Mont Blanc and the tangent line. You fucks need to study surveying not Eric Dubay the Jesuit.

>illogical ideas can exist, therefore ideas magically become obsolete
So entertaining flat earth is akin to accepting someone is a witch? Are you retarded?

>"Mankind, ignorant of the truths that lie within every human being, looked outward–pushed ever outward. What mankind hoped to learn in its outward push was who was actually in charge of all creation, and what all creation was all about. Mankind flung its advance agents ever outward, ever outward. Eventually it flung them out into space, into the colorless, tasteless, weightless sea of outwardness without end.It flung them like stones. These unhappy agents found what had already been found in abundance on Earth—a nightmare of meaninglessness without end. The bounties of space, of infinite outwardness, were three: empty heroics, low comedy, and pointless death. Outwardness lost, at last, its imagined attractions. Only inwardness remained to be explored."

Pic related. The Nazis knew.

They flooded Toronto?!

>there are people living in space at this very moment
explain that flat earthfags

FPBP
This is Sup Forums. Talk about politics or gtfo.

>accepting someone is a witch
You're only a witch if you float. However, since you'd be doing us all a favor and would drown, I would not be able to accept that you're a witch. Lrn2logic, dumbfuck.

be on a beach for sunset

lay on the ground to watch the sunset

the moment the sun disappears from the skyline, jump up

the sun will become visible again

explain this flat earthers

Because the turtle has flying directly below them at the same rate of speed for all 6k years of the universe's existence

Explain this seeminly false analogy. It seems your argument is that "unreasonable or illogical ideas have existed, therefore ideas can become obsolete." This seems like a non sequitur. Try to ignore the temptation to emphasize how stupid you think witch hunting was and show it's relevance. Try to ignore the temptation to simply assert it's analogous in an attempt to show its relevance.

KEK knows I'm right. Study some surveying of distances over 3 miles and you'll see your fucking curve. youtube.com/watch?v=WBxEqwUIsOo

Actually you would, 8inch per mile ^2, thing would be fucking leaning way back.

>unreasonable or illogical ideas have existed, therefore ideas can become obsolete
Your premise is that being a flat earther is more reasonable than believing in witches. Neither idea is scientifically sound, yet you believe one should be given more credence than the other because your fee fees. On what authority are you determining which fallacious ideas are valid and which ones aren't?

(((nasa)))

>Your premise is that being a flat earther is more reasonable than believing in witches
No it isn't. I've posed no arguments nor claims.
>Neither idea is scientifically sound, yet you believe one should be given more credence than the other because your fee fees
Only if there is reason, so not necessarily
>On what authority are you determining which fallacious ideas are valid and which ones aren't?
You're stupidly trying to shift the burden of proof. I never said flat earth is more valid. You are implying it is equally invalid as witch-hunting and stupidly neglecting to provide support for that implication. You are also saying these in contest of my claim that ideas don't magically become obsolete, and yet when you're asked to support your implicit claim that this is not true, you simply ignore it and continue to stupidly reassert yourself. The notion that I've even implied relative validity of flat earth is nothing more than a strawman you've constructed because you're too stupid to explain how or why ideas go obsolete.

ok, well maybe the claim that ideas don't magically become obsolete (implicitly)